grand piano x chapter 93

Lana's pov
Friday (Lana's birthday not quince )

I woke up at 12:34 am. It was windy and my window was cracked. I must have not closed it. I closed it. Every year Hayes would come over through my window at 12 to wish me happy birthday.

Flashback

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday tob happy birthday to Lana." Hayes sung waking me up. "Thanks Hayes." I told him giving him a hug. "How does it feel being 14?" He asked . "Its pretty tiring. But I forgot how it feels to be 13, how do you feel?" I laughed pushing his head. "You're so rude." He said pushing my head.

"You can't be mean to me its my birthday fucker." I said. "I'm so excited for school today." I said sitting up. "Why?" Hayes asked. "Wait I didnt tell you?" I asked and he shook his head. "Okay well sit down so I can tell you." I said patting my bed. He sat next to me and I began my story. "Okay so yesterday in 3rd period I was talking with Jake and I told him about my birthday.And he said that he would get me something." He stopped me. "Is he coming to your party?" He asked, he obviously didn't like the idea. "Why don't you like him?" I asked. "He's a bad guy." He said. "You don't know him like how I do." I said. "Oh really so you know what he's says in the locker room?" He asked.

"What does he say? Is it about me?" I asked. He shook his head. "He says stuff he's done to and with girls . Sometimes he shows the guys the girls nudes. He just over all a bad guy." He told me. "But he said I was different from all of those girls. " I told Hayes. "Like he didn't say that to other girls." He laughed. "Why are you trying to ruin my day?" I said.

"I'm not , I just care about you dude." He told me. "Okay but he's still coming." I said and he nodded. "I'm gonna get more sleep." I said . He started to climb out my window. "You know I love you right?" He said. "I know ." "good."

Flashback over

I looked over to my desk where my phone was charging. I noticed the card from last year was under my phone. The one Hayes was holding earlier. I opened and it had more writing in it.

I know you hate me but I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I didn't want to wake you up because I'm trying to get over you. Its really hard to do. Just wanna wish you happy birthday. - Hayes Grier 12:00 am 3/20/15

I smiled. I looked out my window to see Hayes light turn off.

After school

Today was the last day of practice and we got all the dances. We all went out to dinner after for my birthday. Everyone came over to my house to eat cake. Everyone who wasn't staying the night went home. My family from San Diego were all at there hotel because of jet lag. Only a few of my family members from Mexico were able to come. I havent seen them in a long time. Everyone else was on their way to Carolina. Everyone went to they're rooms to sleep but I couldn't of slept. I was on my laptop on twitter and saw that carter and his girlfriend broke up. I decided to look up Carter Reynolds and Maggie Lindemann.

A video popped up of both of them. I guess it leaked from his phone. He moved the camera to Weiner. I closed my computer. I gagged. "I am disgusted." I told taco . I clicked off the video and just read peoples tweets. I guess Carter was doing a you now. I decide to watch because I'm a nosy little bitch he was talking about the girl and he apologized to everyone. "Oh shit." I said . He mentioned that she was 16. People were asking why they broke up. I saw people start commenting stuff about Hayes. "Well those people told me that she sucked Hayes Grier's dick..." My heart fell to my stomach. "Twice." He added.

"It was when we were all in LA. " He said. Everything started to connect. Maggie was the girl that was with Hayes at the party. I couldn't believe what was happening. Even though me and Hayes were broken up, it still hurts me. All of things he said were lies. He lied to me . He played me. He would have never told me. Hayes wasn't Hayes any more. He was a monster.

Do you still ship the same people since you first read this book? Vote and comment for next chapter