new years ✖ chapter 44

*Lana's pov*

After angel dropped me off I took a shower. After my hair dried I curled it and put my clothes on. I put my face on. It is 8 and the party starts at nine.

I went next door.  I ran into Hayes room. He was in a towel and scrolling thru his phone. He turned around "you like what you see?" He smirked.

"Yeah , I like your bedspread." I said , pointing at his spiderman bedspread he had since forever. He flipped me off. "I'm gonna change." He said grabbing his clothes and walking into his bathroom. I sat on his bed and looked around his room and remembering our memories.

I got caught off guard by Hayes' phone. I glanced at his phone and it was a text from Kaitlyn. 'I'm so excited for tonight;)' she put. I guess she is excited for 2015. But why the fuck the winky face. I grabbed his phone to look at their full convo.

"What are you doing." Hayes said , while putting gel in his hair. "Just taking selfies on your phone." I said , going onto camera and taking a selfie. "Aye stop your gonna crack my phone." He laughed. "Fuck you" I laughed too. "You know I'm kidding .You look really pretty." He said. "I try" I sighed , fliping my hair.

He rolled his eyes and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket. 'Hi babe' I texted Matthew.  After five minutes he didn't answer. OK... I'm not trying to be an annoying girlfriend but why isn't he answering. Hayes walked out and was trying on different shoes.  I decided to call Matt . it rang and said that he missed my call. I called again and after the third rang he answered. 'Lana I can't talk right now I'll talk to you later. ' he said then hanged up. I made a 'wtf' look and threw my phone on the bed. 

"What Cologne should I wear?" Hayes asked. "Since when did you start wearing cologne." I asked. "Since I got a girlfriend." He said I laughed.

"So Dylan's is a junior." I said.  Hayes nodded. "Go see if Nash is ready?" I told hayes. He groaned and walked to Nash's room.  He came back and said that nash wants us to wait outside. Hayes and I went outside and sat on the crib by the car.

"Promise me no matter what happens tonight or next year we will always be Best friends. " hayes said looking at me. "Hayes, why wou-"  "just promise me." He cutt me off. "Hayes I promise." I said. He smiled and held my hand.I smiled back.

Nash came outside. Hayes let go of my hand. "Come on guys the party already started about 15 minutes ago." Nash said getting into the car.

When we turned on to Dylan's street , I could hear the music blasting. I am excited ,yet scared at the same time, because of what happened at the last party. We got off the car and walked into the house it was pretty big.

I looked on my phone it was already ten. The house smelled like alcohol. Me and hayes looked at each other we looked over to Nash but he wasn't there.

"I'm gonna get a drink." Hayes said trying to walk away. But I grabbed his arm. "No your not unless the drink is a Shirley Temple . " I said grabbing onto his wrist.  "Fine but I am thirsty." He said walking into the kitchen and I followed him.

He poured sprite in a red cup and he gave me one too. "Look at baby Grier and his wittle gurlfwiend drinking soda ." some guy cooed . "for your information this is vodka." Hayes said taking a huge gulp. I stared at him . "well mines soda so I really don't give a fuck ." I said walking away , sipping my drink.

I went outside by the pool , there was lawn chairs so I sat down. I sipped my drink while I looked at the water. "Hi" some girl that was across the pool said. It looked like she was doing the same thing I was doing. I waved. "What are you doing out here by yourself. " she asked. "I'm 14 not 4 , I can take care of my self." I snapped, I hate how people think they can treat me like a little kid.  "Oo sassy I like. " she said getting up and sitting closer to me. "You know we could use someone like you ." she said I gave her a look.

"I'm a cheerleader." She explained and I ohd . "we are looking for a girl to catch the flyer since our last girl died." She said all calm.

."oh my god how did she die?" I asked. "Like she made her popular status die by getting fat. But she is still alive tho. " she said , sippin her drink. "Its pretty simple all you do is catch the girl and do the routine good. " she said. I nodded. "I'll think about ." I said. "Well I got to go my boyfriend is calling me , I think to go fuck but idk. Well bye." She said walking back into the house.

"Oh my god she is like the Madison of North Carolina." I said making my self laugh. Oh my god I'm hilarious. I got up and started walking back inside.

When I got inside I went upstairs to look for the bathroom. I finally found a bathroom. I opened the door and saw a couple HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOUSE  ! I screamed and turned off the lights. I started to run down the steps but I tripped on the last one and I fell on a girl.

"You fucking whore. Oh . hi Lana. " leslie said fixing her outfit. We laughed and went into the kitchen. Some guys and girls were playing beer pong. "Dude they are just trying to get that girl more drunk." Leslie whispered. "I know that's  fucked up. They are gonna fucking brain wash her into shit." I said and Leslie nodded. 

We were watching them play. The guy that was playing against her turned around and looked at me and leslie . " you girls are next." He said. "No we are not stupid , you are gonna try to get us wasted then fuck us. Like no boi, the trick is on you because we are both on our periods . So fuck off !" I said flipping him off.  That gets me mad when guys do that to girls but I know sadly that is probably going to happen to me cuz I am pretty stupid.

I grabbed leslie arm and we walked over to I guess the dance floor. 'Hot nigga' was playing. Me and leslie looked at each other. And nodded. We started to do the shmoney dance. I would say I was doing pretty good until I hit the guy that was near me.

"Owe!" He said. I stopped dancing and looked at him. It was manwhore. (Jake) " oh hey Lana, " he said. "Oh hi fuck boy." I replied. "Damn what did I do to you?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes and continued to dance with leslie. "We have 1 more hour till countdown." Leslie said. I faked cheered.

  My phone started ringing. It was Matt. "Hey babe." I said trying to walk outside. "But lana I thought I was your babe." Jake said, he was following me. I pushed him and closed the sliding door. "Who was that?" Matt asked. "It was just some guy. But he was just being stupid." I explained.  "Your at a party huh?" He said, I said yeah.

"Lana are you cheating on me?" He said. "Matt I know your scared because of the hayes thing. But I want you to know that I'm not lying, you just need to believe me." I said and he sighed. " lana I don't know what to believe anymore." He sighed. "What is that supposed to mean. A relationship is nothing without trust." I said, getting upset. "You know what I didn't call you to fight ." he said , harshly. "Whatever." I mumbled. "When your

Not being a bitch call me back." He said , all mad. "You know what -" he hanged up. I groaned in frustration. Maybe I was being a bitch.

My eyes started to water. Sometimes when I'm really mad or sad  I cry. I  walked over to the pool and sat down on the lawn chair. I looked at the water and was trying to wipe my tears away without messing up my make up. 

I heard them counting down. '10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1'  "happy new year !" I sobbed, while tears were falling down my face. Man I fucking hate parties.

Whenooooooooooooo lol . I hope y'all had a good weekPlz vote and comment it means a lot.

LATTHEW
Or
LAYES