noises ✖chapter 37

Lana's POV

We turned around it was Kaitlyn, Luis, Laura, Gustavo, and some other guy. "Hey" Hayes said back.  Kaitlyn gave me a dirty look. That was as dirty as her hair. But I just ignored that thot.  I said hi to them. Carter kept poking angel and she was getting annoyed. Luus was glaring at carter and I chuckled. "You guys should come over to my house we are just hanging out." Hayes told them. "order #48" the cashier lady said. We got our food and said goodbye to them. We got in the car and drove back to DA house. Everyone else were there. When we walked they were all eating their sandwiches. "Look at those healthy bitches eat" I said and they looked at me and laughed. Me and carter raced to the seat that was next to my bae. "Take that LING LING " I  said sitting down in my chair. I began to eat my burger. (Idk I just started laughing so hard writing that)  hayes friends came in. I get a text from leslie.
Leslie: hi
Me: jello
Leslie: wyd ? Are u and hayes together yet?

"Who you texting?" matt said  , taking a bite out of my burger. "My friend leslie." I said glaring at him. He gave me a cheesy smile.
Me: I got back together with my ex and I never liked or will like hayes like that. Do you want to come over with Catalina?
Leslie: lol yeah we will be there in a little.

Kaitlyn came up to me and matt. "Oh my gahd , I love your vines , so much you are so funny and adorable." She said . bruh . this fucking slut. I got up and dragged her with me upstairs. "Don't touch me !" She said pulling her back. But I pulled her arm back . she pulled back really hard so I let her go and she fell down the stairs. I started laughing so hard. But me being a good person I went to help her get up. I put my hand out for her. "I don't need your help!" She snapped. "Fine  Hoe fucking die on the staircase!" I snapped, walking back downstairs.

Angels POV

I heard a loud thump , but I didn't feel like going to see what it was. Justice pulled me into the kitchen . "I love you so much"he said kissing me. I kissed back .I guess u can say we were making out. "Oh shit!" Matt said walking out of the kitchen. Me and justice laughed.

Matt's POV

After I just witnessed that, I went up to Luis. "Hey Luis" I said. "Hey what's up how have you been " Luis asked. I frowned. "Luis I need to tell you something." I told he gave me a weird look. "Angel is cheating on you with justice" I said , and his smile faded. "Matt me and angel broke about a few months ago. Her and justice are together now. "  he told me and I frowned. "Oh, I'm sorry." I said and luis nodded and I walked away.

Carter's POV

I went into the kitchen and I saw my bae and justice kissing. I guess they didn't notice I was there so I turned off the lights and ran into a girl. "Oh I'm sorry." I said , checking her out. "I'm carter and your cute. " I said and she blushed .  "I'm Leslie" she said .

*after everyone else left*

Lana's pov 

Me and angel went into my house to go to sleep and I was out like a light.

Angels POV

I woke up because I heard noises coming from out side. I looked over to Lana and she was knocked out Lazy bitch. The noise became louder.  The voice sounded familiar.

Who could the voice be a rapist, hayes, matt, a dog, a llama.
Lol . I need some one to be nashs gf, if u want to be it u have to pick a person to play as you, and you have to like all of my chapters. And I'll pick who gets to be his gf.