chapter 14

*Lana's POV*

"What the fuck are you doing!?!" I said throwing Jessica a out of the booth.

"Baby hear me out , I love you "  Matt said , trying to calm me down. But that made me even. More mad so I slapped him.

"Don't say you love me, when you fucking just kissed my best friend!" I yelled , earning stares from people.

"Lana please calm down let me explain?" He begged . I grabbed the soda from the table and poured it all of our Matt. It literally broke my heart. I was walking out of the restrant and I saw a waiter carrying some desert and I ran to Jessica and smashed her face with it. I started walking away but Matt stopped me "lana I swear to god she kissed me , I could never hurt you like that. Plz believe me." He told me. "U promise your not lying to me , if you are I will chop ur dick into tiny pieces." I said with all seriousness, he just nodded . "I'm sorry that I slapped you and poured the soda on you." I said. He just laughed and pulled me into a hug. I just buried my face in his chest "Jessica is such a that " I told him . he just chuckled.

"MATTHEW !" Hayes said running up to Matt. "Why the fuck did you kiss Jessica, can't you see she is with me. Lana dump him right now!" Hayes yelled.

"Hayes I'm sorry your girlfriend is a slut and decided to kiss my Matthew!" I yelled at Hayes. "Is that what he  told you lana, he is probably lying to you, fuckk ur so stupid!" Hayes yelled in my face.

"I'm not stupid, you fucking dick!" I said pushing hayes to Jessica who was standing behind him, causing her to fall. Me and Matt started laughing. "Matt let's go , fuck you guys!" I said grabbing matt's hand and walking to the car. But someone pulled my hair, causing me to fall to the ground. Hayes just fucking pulled my hair. I got up and socked hayes really hard he fell to the ground and I ran to the car. Matt got in and started the car we just drove somewhere. "I hope he is okay, I hit him pretty hard" " Babe you can be the new sharkeisha" matt told me, we started laughing. " if you ever cheat on me I'll do the same to you" I said trying to be serious. He just looked scared. But I couldn't help but laugh. "Good thing I don't wear a weave , that would of sucked" I said . he just smiled and grabed my hand and kissed it. He was driving with one hand and with the other one he was holding my hand. Is this love or nah.