Fall✖chapter 50

Fall by Justin bieber is this chapters song
Lana's POV

We walked into the ballroom it was really pretty. It was winter wonderland theme.

We walked to Hayes football friends table. I said hi to all of them they're actually really cool guys. "Where are your guys dates?" I asked them. "All of us except Hayes , Luis , tommy and Connor don't have dates. " Eric said.

"Hayes I'm thirsty." I told him. "Its because you're with me." He smirked. "Even though your little dick that was smooth as fuck." I admitted. He laughed.

"Oh word of advice don't have the punch. Senior Chris spiked the punch." Travis told me "aww that sucks." I said. "There's a vending machine in the lobby I'll buy you something." Hayes told me getting up. I got up and we walked over to the lobby hand and hand.

Recently we have been really like touchy and cuddly and I'm not going to lie I like it. I do love hayes. Its just I love him too much to risk our friendship.

"Okay what do you want?" He asked me pulling out his wallet. "You. " I whispered. "What?" He said. "I said Dr.pepper." I said. He put the money in and handed me the soda. "Thanks." "No problem babe." He said.

We walked back to the dance and sat back down at our table. 'Talking body' was playing. "Oh my god I love this song. So you want to dance with me?" I asked hayes. "This is a girly song." He said. "OK." I got up and walked to the dance floor and saw my girls. "What up woes." I said. They laughed and we started dancing. Angel came with Luis. Leslie came with her friend Nick. Cat came with her boo thang chris.

After a few songs later I went back to the table to see hayes. 'Little Einstein remix ' started to play and almost every one ran to the dance floor I followed hayes. He did the whip and I started dying. "You looked so gumpy." I laughed. "Fuck you he started to walk away but I grabbed his hand and pulled him to me.

'Fall by Justin Bieber' started to play. "Dance with me." I told him. "I guess. " he laughed. We started to slow dance and I layed my head on his shoulder. I was listening to the lyrics. "If we were to fall in love this would be our song ." hayes said. "It can be our song now." I said and he smiled.

~2 weeks later~

Me and Hayes are in my room talking .

When the dance was over hayes was snooping on my phone and Matthew happened to sent me a text saying 'I want to get back together and I learned from my mistakes. I'm crazy for you I still love you , plz call me when you get home. So hayes handed me the phone and told me to call him. I called him and told him that I'm probably not want to be with him anymore and I lied and said I didn't even love him.

But of course I still do. I just don't want to get hurt again. And now I'm talking to hayes about all of my problems. "Its just I still love him and I don't know what to do." I told him ,tears were getting in my eyes I hate being such an emotional person.

Hayes rolled his eyes. "What?" I asked him. "You don't love him." He snapped. "What's your problem and you don't even know what love is." I snapped back. "You know what your right, I never really loved Kaitlyn I thought I did ." he told me.

"So you have no right to tell me that I don't love matthew." I said raising my voice. "Lana stop being stupid. You're too young to know what love is." He yelled at me. "Hayes you can fall in love at any age." "Then why don't you show me what it feels like." He yelled in my face.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and he kissed back harshly. He pushed me against the wall. It was magic. Our lips moved perfectly in sync . He pulled away and put his fore head on mine.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this moment to come." He said out of breath. I smiled and he smiled I was about to kiss him again but his phone started to ring. He answered.

"I have to go my mom wants me home." He said. "Okay." "Okay." "Oh my fucking god were goals." I said and he laughed. I gave him a long hug and he gave me a peck on the lips. "I love you." He said ."I love you too." He smiled and left my house. I fell on my bed and i laughed. "Holy shit I'm in love with my best friend."

Short chapter sorry . comment if you want me to post quick fillers almost daily or long chapters 2 a week. Lol I pissed everyone off in the last chapter I only got 3 likes . Anyways hope your weekend was fire. I went to the beach today and I literally almost died. #ripme. It was scary AF.