motocross ✖ chapter 42

Lana's POV

"Merry Christmas, baby." Matt said into the phone. "Merry Christmas to you too. I love you so much ." I said. "I love you too." He said, you can tell he was smiling.  Hayes came into my room "Will is down stairs if you want to say hi." Hayes said. "Who are you talking to?" He asked. I mouthed Matt and hayes wiggled his eyebrows. I told matt bye and I went downstairs. My family and the hayes family were opening presents. I gave will a hug. My brother came from upstairs and he and will did a bro handshake. They are really close they went to high school together. Skylynn ran up to me"here open my present first." I opened it and it was a stuffed horse. "Aww thank you so much." I said giving her a hug. I gave her , her present which was the vet barbie and she loved it. "I want to give you my present in private." Hayes whispered, and he pulled me into the doorway. "Aww guys look who is under the mistletoe ." will said , and everyone turned to me and hayes. I looked up and there it was that little dumb ass plant. Hayes looked at me . "you guys have to kiss ."  will said. Everyone chanted 'do it' besides Nash. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed the top of Hayes head.  "That doesn't count." Will teased. I grabbed the plant and threw it at him. Hayes chuckled. "Turn around and lift your hair." Hayes said. I turned around and he put a necklace on me . he fixed it and I dropped my hair. I looked at it. It was a golden heart that had an 'H' on it. It was beautiful but it wasn't a best friend gift it was more like a girlfriend gift. He pulled his from under his shirt it had an 'L' on it. But his necklace was more boyish. I smiled. "Thanks I love it." I said giving him a hug.  My phone started to ring . It was G face timing me . "hey bitch." I joked.  He laughed. "Hey guys merry Christmas." He said and JJ  grabbed the phone and pretending that he was taking selfies. Me and hayes laughed at his stupidness.

~sunday (day before they have to go to school)~

Matt pushed me onto the bed  and began to kiss me. "I want you"_ he  said , kissing my neck.

We both took off our shirts. "Are sure you want to do this?" Matt said looking  into my eyes. It ws such a turn on.
"Please yes." I moaned. We threw our clothes on the groundMatt grabbed a condom from his bag. He put it on . we both got on the bed and made out. "Lana!"  Hayes yelled he was lying in the bed. "Lana wake up!"

I woke up to hayes shaking me . "what were you dreaming about?" He said sitting on my bed.  "Oh nothing." I laughed. He gave me a weird look.I shoed him off my bed and he fell to the ground, pretending to die. "Young yeeter will always live." He said, then he 'died'. I laughed at him and got up and sat on my bed. "Let's have a layes day. " he said . I gave him a confused look. " A Lana and hayes day. Just get ready in an hour." He said leaving my room.  I got ready in like 15 minutes. After I got out the shower I put on a gray sweater and jeans with my converse. For my makeup I put on mascara, bb cream, and eos. I told my mom I was going somewhere with Hayes and she gave me $15 . I walked next door to his house and knocked. Skylynn opened the door . "hi Lana , are you here for hayes?" She asked. "Yeah ." I said. "But why, is he like your husband." She said. I laughed and shook my head no."well than who is your husband?" She asked "Sky I don't have a husband , but I do have a boyfriend. Wanna see a picture?" I asked ,she  nodded her head fast. I took out my phone and showed her my lock screen , which was of me and Matt at a restaurant . "But that's not Hayes. He gonna get really mad that your boyfriend is Nash's friend." She said. "OK I'm ready." Hayes said , jogging down the stairs. "And sky I'm not mad that her boyfriend is Matthew." Hayes said. "Whatever I'm gonna go play with my dolls upstairs."she said with sass. Its funny how much she reminds me of my little cousin from my hometown. "Are you ready to go?" He asked . I nodded. We went outside and his stepfather was waiting in the truck.

In the back there was like a dirt bike.I sat shot gun and hayes had to sit in my lap. "It would have looked cuter if you sat in my lap." He said and John, hayes step dad laughed. It took us like an hour to get to the place . it was like in the woods and I thought I was going to get murdered. We got off the truck and hayes and his step dad got the bike down from the trunk. "Thanks for the help." Hayes said sarcastically. "Anytime" I laughed.  "Okay I'll pick you guys around 8. Have fun and be safe. " John said, getting back into the truck and leaving. "Here can you carry this bag." Hayes said giving me this big duffle bag and his helmet.  He started to push the bike as we walked. "What's up Grier." Some kid said, walking up to hayes.  I know I'm with Matthew but damn this kid is hot like my ass."Hey Travis, this is my friend , Lana." Hayes said introducing me. "Hey Lana." He said in southern accent , that made me melt. I mean Hayes accent isn't as southern but Travis was more and it was cute.  I waved . we walked over to the bleachers where you can watch the track or whatever you want to call it. "I'm gonna change, you can talk to Travis. " hayes said picking up the duffle bag and walking over to the bathroom. Travis was wearing his motocross gear. "So how do you know hayes?" I asked. "Well , it was after school and we both were leaving from our practices." He said. "Oh, so you play play football with him." I said. "No I play baseball." He said. Hayes came back. "Okay I'm gonna go out there ." hayes said, grabbing his helment. I sighed , this is gonna be boring. Travis got up . "where are you going?" I asked. "I'm gonna go out there." He said. "DA FAQ what am I supposed to do." Hayes shrugged and pushed his bike to the entrance of the track. I was watching them jumping up in the air on their bikes. I was scared Hayes would get hurt and I was scared something would happen to Travis's face, that would be so tragic. After like an hour or two they took a break and came over to me. "Come on, Lana its your turn ." hayes said and I laughed, shaking my head. "Bruh I can't even ride a bike." He laughed , giving me a helemet. I sighed and got behind him on the bike and held onto him. "Don't go to fast!" I yelled . then we sped off into the forest and I screamed . He laughed at me. After a while I actually started to enjoy it. But I noticed that we were getting really deep into the forest . "Hayes where are we going." I asked. "Its a surprise." I could tell he had a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.  Like ten minutes later we stopped. "Fuck ." he murmured. "What?" He got off the bike.  "We are out of gas."

Whenooiooo  sorry I haven't update in a while but I just wanted to make this really long.