chapter 33

Angels POV

Monday

After the talent show I went to Alyssa's house with Lana. Right now I'm in 3rd period and I'm bored Af. Mines and Justice's relationship feels the same ,even before the kiss except hes like more touchy.like molester touchy.Jk.

Rinnggggg

Thank god math is over now I can go to lunch. This nigga is hungry. I was walking down the hall and someone came behind me and put their hands to cover my eyes. "Guess who "he said making a deep voice. "Justice?" I questioned . "no" they said I turned around and it was Lana. "What the fuck is wrong with your voice!"I said, laughing. "Ughh I think I'm getting sick, its not funny." She said in that voice, and I was trying not to laugh. When we got to the cafeteria and waited in the line we saw Hayes. "Hayes " I yelled , "don't call him over here!" Lana whispered yelled. He jogged over to us."what's up?" He said. "We miss you hayes." I said. And lana rolled her eyes. "It doesn't think seem like it." He said and Kaitlyn walked up to us and pulled him close."let's hang out today." I suggested."he can't he has practice." Kaitlyn answered for him." Can we watch?" I asked and hayes smiled. "Of course. But only if lana fogives me." Hayes said. Lana sighed loudly "fine I forgive you." He smiled and they hugged. "What wrong with your voice?" He chuckled. "Ugh fuck you." She said and we laughed.

After school

I was walking out of school but I bumped into someone and my stuff fell to the ground. Me and the person both bend down and started picking it up. Our hands touch and I felt sparks and I look up and it was Luis.

"Umm hi" he said smiling. "Hi" i smiled back. We both stood up. "So how have you been?" He asked. "I'm good , how are you?" I asked. "Oh I'm f-" justice came up and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. It was hella awkward because, Luis was there. I broke away from the hug. "Oh hey Luis, I didn't see you there." Justice said. "Its fine I was just leaving " Luis snapped and walked away.

"Babe let's hang out tonight" justice said. "I'm already hanging out with Lana." I said. " oh can I come."he said. "Do you really want to hear us talking about periods, bras , tampons and boys?" I questioned. "Second thought I actually have a lot of homework so bye." He said giving me a hug . "hey let's go to 711 before Hayes practice." Lana said, coming out of no where. "Where did you come from?" I said, looking around. "My mother's vagina" she said ,all calmly. "Let just got to 711." I sighed.

Lana's POP Hold it down

"Hey, text hayes and ask him if he wants anything." I told angel.

I got a slurpee and lime hot cheetos.

"He wants a blue Gatorade and takis. Oh and Kaitlyn wants a vitamin water, let's poison it." Angel said . I rolled my eyes. After we paid for our stuff we went back to school.

We went to the football field and sat down on the bleachers. "Lana bring me my Gatorade.plzz" hayes yelled from the field. "#Layes!" angel yelled. "Stahp!!" I said smacking her leg. I got up and walked onto the field. "Here ya go" i said handing hayes the Gatorade . "thanks bae" he said, taking a sip. Kaitlyn walked up in her cheer uniform. If I was like not lazy and I was flexible I would try out. "Can you get me my drink baby" she asked hayes. "Anything for you." He said walking to get it.

"Your stupid , if you think he wants you. He is only be nice to you because he feels bad." She said , hayes came back and gave her drink. The coach yelled at hayes and told him to come over to the team. Kaitlyn was drinking her vitamin water and I titled so it could spill on her. I walked back to the bleachers. "I hate her" angel said and I nodded in agreement.

After practice ended

Hayes walked over to us and hugged us. "What is up mi amigas" he said and we started laughing. "Nash is picking me up do you want a ride ?" And we both nodded. "Brb I think I left my phone on the bleachers" I said running to the bleachers. I ran into someone and fell on my butt. "Are you okay?" The boy asked me . "um yeah my ass just hurts " I said getting up from the ground . when I got to my phone and I walked back to the group and Luis was there. "What the fuck! I mean hi." I said. Hayes laughed. "Hi lana" Luis said.
Bing

G: hi
Me :hi

Nash pulled up.

G:wyd?

I took a selfie with Nash

Me: with my boyfriend (picture of Nash and her)

Jacks POV

"What are you doing ?" Jack asked , sitting down on the couch.

"Texting Mrs. Grier" I said.

"Who?"

I showed him the picture of lana and Nash "but don't tell anyone they wanted it a secret." I joked and jack laughed and he went on his phone.

Solo sorry i haven't been updating. But I'm gonna be updating more since I'm on break. Thank you for reading bitches!