chapter 25

*Lana's POV*

After G apologize to that girl , he invited her to come and sit with us.

She sat down next to him and Jack , and she was flirting with him. I wasn't jealous , I just was idk. It was weird. Im weird. I got taken out of my thoughts when Aaron was waving his hand in my face. "Earth to Lana." He said , chuckling. "Oh sorry" I said  he asked me what's wrong and I said nothing. Everyone was introducing themselves to the girl. "I'm Lana" I said and she just ignored me . What a stupid hoe.

"Bart just texted me he said to come back to the hotel , cuz we have magcon tomorrow. " Cameron told us and we got up from the table. "Jack call me so we can hang out tomorrow." Madison said giving everyone else but the girls a hug. Good I don't want to get Herpes. When we got to the limo I sat with JC and Nash . "wow lana I thought we were best friends" G said , pretending to be hurt , he pat the seat next to him and I got up and sat next to him. The limo driver started driving to the hotel. I put my head on G's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. And I unwrapped it. "Are you mad?" He said and I shook my head no.

~hotel~

When we got to the hotel , Matt was walking behind the group . enough is enough. I ran up to him and hugged him. "I'm so sorry, I do care , I love you so much ,lana, I'm so sorry, I won't do it again." He said. "I'm Sorry for overreacting  , I love you so much Matthew." I said and he kissed me. I heard  mahogany and Jessica aww. And I laughed. Matt and I walked hand in hand to my room. Mahogany and Jessica were already in the room.

"Goodnight my love" he said and I kissed him. "I love you " I told him "and I love you".

~morning~

I woke up at 8 . I took a shower and curled my hair. I put on my Matthew Espinosa shirt on but I cut it to make it like a crop top. And I put on my acid high wasted shorts. For shoes I had black vans and I had on a black snapback that had kitty ears. For my face , I put on a little bit of concealer were I had some acne. Lmao I need proactive.. For my eyes I just put on a lot of mascara , because I feel like I have tiny eyes and I want them to look 10x bigger. I wanted to do cat eye but I messed up like 10 times so I asked Jessica and she did it for me.

~breakfast~

We all met up at the buffet to eat breakfast together. I went up to get waffles and G followed me.

"Hey you look nice today" he said giving me a hug . "thanks I like your shoes" I giggled , we had the same shoes on."have you talked to Matt yet?" He asked. "Umm yeah actually , yesterday we made up and were back together." I said , while putting syrup on my waffles. "Cool , I'm happy for you." He said grabbing his waffles and walking back to the table.

After I got my food I went back to the table and Madison was there . "oh hi Lana, you look so nice today" she said , sounding phony as fuck. "Thanks" I replied and sat down next to Matt. "She seems like trouble." Mathew whispered into my ear. "I agree".

When me and Matthew finished we decided to walk around Dallas, since we had like 2 hours before magcon.

We stopped at this candy store and he bought us some Candy. While we were walking some fans came up to us. "Omg matt I love you so much. Lana do you mind if I kiss him on the cheek ."  she asked ."no I don't mind just on the cheek tho." I said and a few of them laughed. "Lana you should post YouTube videos again. You and Hayes were like fetuses " this girl said maybe. A while back I use to make videos and most of the time hayes and Nash would be in them . I stopped making videos when my dad died and I didn't want to make a video ,acting happy when I was depressed."umm maybe I will" I said. "Sorry guys magcon is about to start so we have to go, bye I love you guys." Matt said grabbing my hand and running towards the hotel. We were late for magcon.

During Magcon me and Jessica would be hanging back stage and dancing all weird. Drunk in love  came on and we started dancing and singing . The guys did questions and hayes dragged me and Jessica on stage. I literally shit a brick there were so many people. "Who's single "  a girl asked  and Taylor, Cam,carter, Brent, G,Aaron, Shawn,JC, Jacob, Sam, and mahogany raised their hands. "Has Hayes and Lana ever kissed or date each other?" Another girl asked and me and amhayes started laughing. "Lana and I are best friends , and that's all." Hayes stated. "Nash is your dick big!?!" A girl asked. And nash got red and we all started cracking up. "No its tiny" Cameron said. "You would know Cameron" I said and we started laughing again.I got off stage to go to the bathroom , when I opened the door. I saw Madison and Carter making out. What a slut.