photograph x chapter 90

Lana's POV

We all were packing our stuff to leave. Everyone who was going to be apart of my quince was coming to Carolina. When we got to the airport. We had to take our stuff out of the van. Everyone else was going to stay in LA longer. Everyone was saying their goodbyes. A whole bunch of followers were there. They were all pushing and shoving. "Bye text me when you land." Matthew said hugging me and I hugged back. "Lana why are you such a hoe?" One girl asked me but I ignored it. I was getting so much hate. Most of the girls were telling me to kill my self. I just waited on the side so they can all meet the boys. I took a couple of pictures and talked to some of them. We all decide to go in the airport . We walked in as group. Some girls were pulling on my clothes. "Stop." I told them and they laughed. "Leave her alone." Gilinsky told them and they stayed quiet.

We finally got on the plane I was sitting with Shawn and Cameron. I had the window seat. Shawn put one of his earbuds in my ear and he rested his head on my shoulder. I was on my phone and looked through my photo roll. I saw a pictures of me and Hayes and I smiled. There was a video of us dancing at winter formal. I laughed at his dancing. We were doing the whip to a slow dance song. I got a tweet notification from Hayes. @HayesGrier: There's a piece of me missing with you gone.

I took a deep breath and put my phone away. I laid my head against the plane window and watched the plane go through the clouds. Im supposed to hate Hayes not love him.
I woke up not breathing. Cameron was squeezing my nose. He was laughing. "I told him not to do it." Shawn said. I got up and grabbed my carry on . Shawn helped me with my carry on because I was struggling. "Thanks Canada. " I said and he laughed. We all walked out of the plane. "Jack do you want to get some mc Donalds with me?" I asked Johnson . "I'm asleep." He said pretending to sleep. "I'll go with you if you buy me something." Cameron told me and I nodded. We walked to the mc Donalds. "She wants your number."cam told a boy we passed by and the boy looked at me and smiled. "Stop." I told cameron dragging him to the mc donalds. I bought our food. We waited for it . "she thinks you're sexy." Cameron told this man. I hit him. "No I don't. " I said. Cameron laughed at me getting mad. "Why are you like this?" He asked. "I've always wanted a little sister . " he told me. "But isn't Jessica your little sister. " I said. "She is but she doesn't like me she thinks I'm annoying." He said. "You are though." I said grabbing the food and I started to walk. He tripped me and I fell hard. "I'm sorry I didn't think you were going to actually going to fall " he said trying not to laugh. "Owe my leg you're a bitch." I said and he laughed helping me up. I was walking slow . "hurry up our plane is boarding." He complained. "You injuried me." I said. He groaned and bent over and I jumped on his back.

He pretend that he was going to fall and I got scared. He laughed and I hit him. We got to our gate and the group was in line to board. I stood behind the jacks. "Hi bitch." I said poking gilinsky. He looked at me and looked away. "What are you jealous ?" I asked and he stayed quiet. "Jack do you" I began to ask but he stopped me. "God no thats gross." He said. "Oh okay thanks fam." I laughed. "You're going to make fun of me." He said. I shook my head. "It hurt me to see you like that with cam I feel replaced . " he said and I smiled. "I would never replace you best friend." I told him and he smiled. I sat with him and Johnson on the plane. "Whats a fuckboy?" Johnson asked looking at his phone. "Well a fuckboy is well take a look a jack that's a fuckboy." I said and they laughed. "No I'm just kidding its like a man whore." I said. "Am I a fuckboy?" Johnson asked. "No." I told him.

I saw my mom I ran up yo her and hugged her. "I missed you so much." I told her. I went up to my brother. "You not so much. " I joked and he rolled his eyes and we hugged. I hugged everyone else. "Okay some of you are going to come in my car and some in Elizabeth's car."my mom said. I went in my moms car with the jacks and Shawn. We finally got to my house and I ran inside to see my dog. I hugged her to death. Everyone ended up coming into my house. There was pizzas and we were all talking and eating.My mom and Hayes parents don't know that we broke up. Even though it was on social media they still have no clue. "Okay so tomorrow were getting the suits and shoes and lily will meet us there." Elizabeth said. Luis and tez left to go home. "Lana and Hayes you guys should go to sleep you have school tomorrow." Elizabeth suggested. "Its 7 mom." Nash laughed.

Hayes and Nash's family left to their house. I showed the jacks and shawn how to work the shower and their rooms. I went to my room to get sleep for school.