Umbrellaxchapter 80

Lana's POV

We got to Disneyland and bought our tickets. We got inside and took pictures at the entrance. "We should get ears." Hayes told me ,holding my hand. "Yesssssss." I said. "Oh my fucking god its my baeeee." I said running up to goofy . Everyone in line got mad at me for cutting. I came back to hayes and we bought our ears. "We should go to splash mountain first." Angel said. "No were going on space mountain." Luis said. "No splash."
"I'll make you splash." He smirked. We all started dying of laughter . "you're so gross." She said. We waited in line for splash mountain. "How excited are you for this ride?" Johnson said snapchatting me. "Extatic ." I said with a straight face.

I went on with Jack , jack, Emily , Sammy. It was fun except G kept putting his hand in the water to splash me. We went on Indiana Jones. I went on with Hayes , Johnson, and Angel. We were in the front. On the ride there was this huge snake that tries to get you. I was at the end so it was closest to me and I screamed. "Lana I heard you from the other cart." Nash teased me. "Shut up" I said pushing him. We saw fans and took pictures. "When we go to California adventure I need to meet my husband." I told Hayes . "who's that?" He chuckled. "Prince Eric he's a fucking babe." I chuckled. He laughed at me. "I'm you're babe." He said. "No you're my boyfriend." I corrected him and he laughed. "You make no sense " he laughed. "You make no sense." I said , putting my finger on his nose. He bit my finger.

"Let's go to the haunted mansion." G said. We started to walk to the line. They walked through the entrance and I stayed back. "Are you not going?" Matthew asked. "I don't like scary things." I told him. "Its not scary." He laughed. "Okay but I rather just wait in line for you guys meanwhile." I told him. "Do you want me to wait with you so you're not alone?" He asked. "If you want to I don't care. " I told walked up to me . "okay we can like get a snack or something." He said. We walked to the ice cream store. "Can I have the mickey mouse ice cream?" I asked the cashier. I payed and she gave it to me. "You didn't want anything?" I asked him. He shook his head and we walked over to the pirates of the Caribbeans . We sat down at a bench. "So how are you and Hayes?" He asked. "Um were good." I said , awkwardly. "That's good." He said , watching the people walk by. "I hate that." He said, referring to the kid on the leash. "Oh my god me too." I laughed.

"Its so stupid and sad." He said. "We should get you a leash." I laughed and he chuckled. "Why?" He laughed. "Youre always bouncing off the wall." I laughed and he laughed. "Look here they come." He said referring to the group. Hayes walled up to me . "why didn't you go on?" He asked. "I was scared." I told him and he chuckled. "You don't have to lie to me, if you wanted to talk to him then you should have told me." He whispered."No really and he just offered to stay with me." I told him and he shook his head. "He starting to annoy the shit out of me." He said crossing his arms. He was getting jealous and mad. "He flirts with you all the time and you play stupid and don't say anything." He said, raising his tone ,getting in my face. Nash looked over and came over. "Hayes take it easy." Nash said stepping in between us pushing hayes back a little. It hurt that he called me stupid but he is right. Matthew flirts with me and I don't do anything about it because I dont want to be a bitch. I know it annoys Hayes but I honestly think Matthew just being nice.

Nash and Hayes were sitting on a bench talking. Nash hugged him and got up. I sat down next to Hayes. "I'm sorry, that I'm not a good girlfriend. But you need to get that I'm with you at the end of the day .I love you. I'm always going to love you Hayes. And I hate that so much. Even when you're being a dick to me I'm always going to want you and love you. You make me the happiest girl in the world." I told him, hugging him. I looked at his face. His eyes were full of sorrow and regret. I kissed him and he kissed back. "Okay no more fighting ,let's just have a good day." I said holding his hand and standing up. We got back to the group. "Everything good?" Angel asked. I nodded.

We decided to go to California Adventure. We all wanted to go on the tower of terrors. Hayes made me dit in the front with him. Next to me was Angel, then Carter. On the way up there were fake ghosts and me being me I got scared. We got to the drop part. I squeezed Hayes arm and we dropped. My ass wasnt even on the seat. "My ass isn't on the seat!" I yelled. They all started laughing at me. "I'm pretty sure you left marks on my arm." Hayes chuckled undoing his seat belt. "I'm sorry baby." I said, kissing his arm.

"Hayyesssss!" I said, we are in line for the Ariel ride. "What?" He said yelling back. "Kiss me." I yelled. He was in the front of the group and I was in the back. "No!" He yelled back and Sammy laughed. "You got rejected." He laughed. "Ahahah you got rejected." I said mimicking him. He just gave me a dirty look. "Yoooo what does it take for me to get a lap dance" Cameron laughed. Carter started to grind in front of him. Hayes got in the cart with Luis. I pouted. Angel went with Johnson. Jack went with Madison. Emily went with Cameron. Nash was about to sit down with sammy but I pushed him and sat down. He flipped me off and Sam and I laughed. "Dude imagine going on this ride high on acid." He laughed and I laughed. "What the fuck." I laughed. "Dude I need a girlfriend." He laughed. "For what?" I asked. "To be honest I don't know ." he said. "You know if you're friend was older I would totally be all over her." He said. I looked at him."angel?" I asked. "Yeah shes my type and she's hot." He said. "But I'm not about to pull a jack and Madison." He laughed.

We went back to disneyland to watch the firework show. We sat down infromt of the castle. The first firework went off and more did. I glanced at Hayes . He was watching the fireworks and I don't know it was just a good feeling to know that he really cares. I'm so grateful for having Hayes, it sounds so cliche, but I honestly don't know what I would do without Hayes. He has been here for me for as long as I can remember. Hayes is my rock. Without him god knows where I would be. Its crazy how you can be in love with your best friend for so many years and not know it.

Wow thank you so much for 17.3 k that's crazyyyyyy. Please vote for the latest chapters for a update