when i look at you✖chapter 60

Lana's POV

I couldn't sleep and the girls were all asleep. I didn't really want to talk to the boys. I just want to think. I put my shoes on and I grabbed a jacket. I went out to the lobby and I crossed the street. I was in the mood for ice cream even though its freezing outside. I bought coffee ice cream and I went back to the hotel and went to their roof. My started ringing but I didn't feel like answering. I'm kinda pmsing at the moment to be honest.

"I had a feeling you would be here." Hayes said. "Well you know me well." I replied. "Are you mad at me?" He asked. I sighed," yes, but I'm willing to forgive you." I told him and he smiled. "Give me a hug." He said opening his arms. "Eww no your ugly." He gasped. I laughed and I hugged him. "You know your not that much of a touchy person." He said. "I have to tell you to hug or kiss me." He added. "Its because I don't want cooties." I said. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my spoon trying to get ice cream. I wacked his hand and the spoon dropped. "You did that." He said, pointing at it.

I frowned and he grabbed the carton .He sticked his tounge out and started to lick the ice cream. "Show me what that mouth do." I sung. "Wow ." he laughed.

~next morning ~

I woke up really early so that we can all eat before Magcon started. I took a shower and we all went into the van. "I want IHOP ." Matthew and I said at the same time. We all agreed to IHOP.

I was sitting next to Hayes and G. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat ?" Cameron asked Emily. G immediately looked their direction. Emily looked at G and he continued eating his food. "After were done eating does anyone want to go to American Apparel with me?" Madison asked. "I'll go ." me and mahogany said. While everyone was still eating we went. I bought black high waisted jeans .

When we got back to hotel I went to Hayes room. "What are you doing." I said sitting on His bed. "Me and Brent are going to make a video." I watched them do the chubby bunny challenge. Hayes looked so adorable . After Brent left , Hayes jumped on me. "We have like an hour before Magcon. What do you want to do?" He asked me. "I don't know." I said resting my head on his lap. He lift my face and kissed me. "I love you so much." He told me. "I love you more." I told him. He was going to kiss me again but instead he pinched my cheeks. "Owe you little dick." I laughed and he laughed.

"Hey do you want to do a video for my channel?" He asked me. "Sure, what kind?" "We can do like the boyfriend and girlfriend challenge." He said. "That would be a good way for us to tell everyone." I said. "Okay let's do it." I said getting up. He sat in a chair and I waited in a cornor. He press record "hey its me Hayes and for today's video we are going to be doing something a little different. I feel very bad for keeping this from you guys. I have a girlfriend and if you dont like her or don't like me having a girlfriend then you don't want me happy. Because she makes me really happy and I love her a lot and she means a lot to me." He said he motioned me over and I sat down in the chair and waved to the camera. "This is not a joke we are actually dating." He laughed . "okay so we are doing the boyfriend girlfriend tag/challenge thing." I laughed.

"Okay first question when and where did we meet." Hayes said and he said and he was right. "Who is my best friend?" I asked . " me." He smirked. I laughed and nodded . "okay whats your favorite physical feature of mine?" He asked. "Umm your eyes , I love your smile when you laugh, oh and your butt." I said. "My butt?" He asked and I nodded showing how big it is. "Okay what are my favorite late night munchies?" I asked."hot cheetos for sure , um ice cream and like oreos ." he said and I nodded. "Okay who is my woman crush wensday ?" He asked and I gave him a glare. "Well it should be me but its Ariana grande, Camila Cabello , and Selena Gomez." I said.

"Yeah but you forgot Kendall." He said. "Ive never have heard you talk about her ." I said. "Well you don't know what I do at night." He said. "Eww." I laughed ."okay what ever who is my man crush Monday?" I asked. "Um I think that one ugly guy that were going to see in concert. Some other ugly guy too." He said and I laughed and rolled my eyes."okay whats your favorite quality of mine." He said. "My favorite quality of yours is how like you can change my mood really fast just by looking at you." I answered.

"Aww you love me." He said. Kissing my cheek and I smiled. After we were done filming we went downstairs holding hands. "I left my phone in my room ,I'll meet you down there." I told him and he continued to walk. I got on the elevator and some fans walked in and they screamed. I laughed and hugged one of them who was crying. "Oh my god your my queen , you like slay Madison." She said and I giggled.
The elevator stopped . "what the." I said. I started to press buttons and nothing worked. I grabbed my phone and dialed Hayes number. "Oh my god are you calling Hayes, can we talk to him." They asked. I had no service. "Oh fuck this." I said trying to open the door with my hands.

5 votes