chapter 21

Lana's POV

"Like my mom would let me." I said laughing. "My mom already talked to her about it , you just have to call her every night . oh and she told my mom to tell Cameron to like watch out for you. So your coming." He said. I smiled and hugged him "I love you, so much." 

"I know " he smirked and I hit him playfully. "Were leaving in three weeks."  "Yay so I'll be able to see matt. I'm gonna miss Angel and Luis though." I said. "Me too, maybe they can go " he said. My phone started ringing and it was my mom . we were leaving. "Bye hayes I got to go , I'll talk to you later." I said huging him and getting out of the jumper.

~matts last day~

"My dad just called and said to head home because were going to the airport."  He said and I got up from the couch and walked over to him.

"Please don't leave" I said and my voice cracked. "I wish I could stay, but I can't ." he said and his eyes got watery. "Matt I'm scared your gonna find someone better" I said crying.

"Lana I loved you yesterday , I loved you today, and I'll love you tomorrow. Lana I'm gonna always love you.  And I should be the one scared of you finding someone better." He said while hugging me. I felt his tears. "Matthew how can I find someone better , when your the best I could ever have." I said will pecking his lips . his phone rang again . " I gotta go , I'll talk to you every day. Dont forget I love you. " he said walking out the door . ik we haven't been together long , but I feel like we've know each other for a long time and I'm in love with him.I spent the day crying and crying. When my mom came home from work she sat down and held me and told me it'll be alright . we ate ice cream and pizza , and watch sappy love stories. At 3 I went to bed and matt texted me
Matt❤ : my flight just landed. Imy. Goodnight love, I love you.
Me: imy too , I love you so much

And then I went to sleep.

~one week later~

It been a week since matt left and we've talked every day. I have been hanging out with Luis and Angel . I hate couples. But I miss Matthew. I haven't seen hayes because he has been with Jessica, before she goes back to Cali. But I totally understand . right now we were at the mall and were going to sneak into 'as above so below' . we were making jokes and the couple in front of us was getting annoyed and told us to shut up and Luis mimicked her. There was a dead guy on the screen walking weird and Luis yelled "thot walk " really loud and we started cracking up.

~after movie~

We went to a Italian restaurant that is at the mall and were eating there.

The guy ordered our drinks and we were talking. "Isn't that hayes and Jessica she said pointing to them walking in. It was "hayyess"Luis yelled and hayes ran to him and they hugged. I can feel the bromance. Me and angel laughed and Jessica gave us hugs. That bitch walked in here like she fucking owns the place. "Do you guys want eat with us ."  they nodded and sat down . I was sitting at the edge and lana then Luis were next to me. The boy came back with our drinks but then hayes ordered their drinks. "Is there anything else you would like " the waiter asked staring at me . I shook my head no and be smiled and walked away. "Bruh he is flirting with you. Flirt with him so our meal will be cheaper. " angel said. "What the fuck I'm not a prostitude , why don't you do it." I said. "Because I'm taken and he is interested in you ,not me." Angel said while sipping her Pepsi."for your information , I'm taken by Matthew." I snapped. " I know its just he's not here and its not like you and the waiter are gonna fuck, plus this place is kinda expensive, and we could use a discount." She said . she does have a point though. "Fine" I mumbled. And every one cheered. The waiter was probably like 17 and he seemed cocky. I hate being tall because he probably thinks I'm like 17  but  I'm 14. The waiter came back and we started ordering our food. "Can I have the build your own pizza with cheese , mushrooms, and sausage. Plz" Jessica ordered while giving back the menu. "Ill do the same but, for toppings I want pepperoni, chesse, sausage, and bacon. Ohhh and you " I said trying  to wink  and he smirked. "If you want it your gonna get it." He said walking away. They started laughing and I turned red that was so gross. "Oh... My..I can't breathe."Luis said laughing "good " I said laughing and everyone got serious. "I'm kidding, see I can Kidd too." I said breaking the silence.

He came back with our food. "And here is your food " he said and I'm glad he just gave us our food and left.after we stuffed our faces he came back with the check and left ,but came back. " i almost forgot here's my number call me, we should hang out later, my shift is over at 9" he said handing a white paper to me. "I'll definitely call and I'd like to hit you up on that offer." I said back and he left. I sighed loud and everyone laughed but hayes . "lana your actually making me feel bad for Matthew, he is so nice to you, the least you can do is be loyal." Hayes snapped. "Hayes , calm down its not like I'm gonna actually talk to that guy, here you can even have the number." I said giving him the paper and he ripped it. "How did he take off? " I asked. " 20%" Luis said. "Pshhh bitch plz I'm at least 25% "