jumpxchapter 76

Lanas POV

I was talking to a fan named Amanda she was really nice. She went to speak to Taylor. I went over to Hayes and watched him talk to his fans. "Why does she have to be here." I heard one girl mutter, I ignored it. "Shes not even talking to him, what a bitch." She whispered. "Well I'm actually not talking to him so you guys can talk to him." I snapped and she looked like she just shitted her self. "Stop acting all nice." She said and made my famous wtf face. "You don't even love hayes you're just using him for fame." She told me. I walked up to her. She probably was my age or 16. "Yeah I'm totally using him for fame, since I was 7 I knew he was going to be famous." I said. "You never hug Hayes of anything.you ignore him" She muttered. "Its because I feel bad for the girls that like hayes, I know it hurts to see him have a girlfriend." I said walking away.

I walked over to Angel , Luis and Sammy. "I can do a backflip." Luis said. "Oh my god remember at hayes party when you did a backflip in the jumper and you landed on Lana." Angel laughed. "Dude your head bruised my thigh." He laughed. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. "Look at Cameron heS staring at Emily's ass." Sammy said. "I mean how can you not." Luis chuckled. Angel slapped him arm. "Dude I swear your like the biggest fuckboy ever." I laughed ."do I look like a fuck boy?" Sammy asked. "Yeah." Angel and I said. "I probably am one." he said. "No you're daddy remember ." I said, he laughed and nodded. Luis and Angel gave me a crazy look. "Its a joke see har har." I said.

Before I knew it we were getting asked questions for magcon. "What's the most embarrassing thing you have experience with one eachother?" A girl asked. Every was thinking. Hayes was on the end. I looked at him and he started to get red. I started laughing remembering when I walked in on him jacking off. Hayes shook his head laughing."wait I really want to hear why you guys are laughing so much." Cameron said. "Not don't." hayes laughed. "You're so red ." Nash laughed. "Lana just tell us." Carter said. "I can't." I laughed. I got a text and it was from Tyler. He said he was 5 minutes away. I walked up to Hayes "I'm leaving I'll text you later, I love you ." I said hugging him. The fans screamed and we laughed. "Okay I'll see you later." He said. I waved bye to the fans and left through the back.

Some fans were outside trying to sneak in. "Can you give us tickets." They asked. "I don't have any on me but a word of advice. Take the staircase to level 10. I'll text my friend to let you guys in but just you guys so make sure no one follows you." I said. One of them started crying. "Okay well I have to go but go now so I can text her." I said. I texted Angel to steal 4 tixets and to meet them at the staircase.

I saw Tyler and he was in a car. I got in . "hey." I said putting on my seatbelt. "You look pretty ." he complemented me . "thanks ." I said.
When we got to Alexia's house there was music but it wasnt like a party. Just loud music. We knocked and her mom answered the door. "Oh my god its so good to see you wow . You're an adult now." She chuckled , hugging me. "Alexia is going to be so surprised." She said. We walked in and she showed us to the backyard. It was really pretty there was a long table and twinkling lights every where. I saw her at the table . Her mom called her over. "I didn't think you would actually bring a date to my dinner." Alexia told Tyler , he just laughed.

She looked at me and she smiled widely . "lana !" She yelled jumping on me. I hugged her and I saw her mom taking a picture. Us three took a picture together. "I thought I would never see you again." She said. The last time I saw her was at my dads funeral which was like 4 or 5 years ago. "Yeah we had change our number and we lost all the contacts." I explained. "I saw you on Instagram but I was like nah this isn't her. Woah so now your on that magcon tour thing right?" She asked. I nodded and laughed. "Its crazy." I said. The whole night we all talked , danced , took snapchats, did everything friends do. All of phones died and we just caught up in everything.

I woke and noticed that I was in Hayes bed. "How did I get here ?" I asked Hayes . "Your Friend dropped you off and I picked you and put you in my bed." He said. "Oh," I said not remembering anything. "Well since we are up early what do you want to do?" He asked me." I need to work out or something." I told him. "We can play football in the grass in the front of the hotel." Hayes said.