chapter 18

*Lana's POV*

After I slapped a hoe and finished eating we went on more rides.

The next water raft fide was a love tunnel and at the end there was drop.

Nash and I thought it would be funny to make matt and hayes go together. 

While we were waiting in line we played twenty questions . "matt have you ever thought about lana in a dirty way?" Nash asked matt, he just got all red and looked away. "That's disgusting" hayes said and we laughed. "Luis do you look at other girls ?" Matt asked luis. Luis shook his head no , but then he pretended that angel wasnt looking and shook his head yes, but he was just joking, hopefully.

"Lana are you still a virgin ?" Luis asked me . I shook my head no and they all gasped. "I lost my Virginity at 2... Yes I am one " I said. 

When we finally got to the front luis chicken out and went to go pee. I didn't want angel to go by herself so I told her to go with nash and I'll just wait for another single rider.

Matt and hayes went together and were already down the tunnel. After angel and nash went. The worker asked if there was any single riders. And my luck it was the guy who was flirting with angel.

He was in the back and I was in the front when we were going thru the tunnel he was talkiDo you work at subway? Cuz you just gave me a foot long? " he said winking . 

I just started laughing really hard.

When we reached the drop he put his hands on my waist and on the way down I elbowed his balls. I got off the ride and ran to Matthew. "How dare you leave me for hayes!"  I joked and he laughed.  We held hands and were walking behind everyone else. We were going on the lazy river.  We grabbed the tubes angel and luis went on a double tube . matt wanted to the same so we grabbed our double tube. Nash and hayes just got the individual tubes.

When we got to the little beach were the river starts. Matt sat down on the end of the tube" you sit right here so I can hold you." He said while pointing to his lap. It was adorable we are adorable. I sat down and leaned back on him , he placed his head on my shoulder. And we went adrift .

it was funny cuz luis and angel fell asleep so me and hayes flipped over their raft. Angel got pissed and fought hayes in the water . it remined me of crocodiles fighting over food.when the river ended we decided to go to the little fake beach and watch the fire works there.

Me and matt were holding each other while the fireworks. Were going off.

After the fireworks show was over we left the water park and got jack in the box.

When I got dropped off home I went straight to my room to change in to sleeping shorts and a tshirt.

Guyzzzzzzzzzz this book is almost at a 1k reads I'm so happy. And thank you so much  for reading. Good night ma bitcheessss. ❤