chapter 17

*luis POV*

When we finally got to the water park , we rented lockers to put are shit in.

I looked at angel and saw she was in her bikini , I knew if I kept looking I'd get a boner. Lmao.

Everyone was ready beside Lana , matt was helping her take off her shirt cuz her head was stuck.

We waited in line for this slide where like 6 people could go on a raft. "What if it broke and we died?" Hayes said while we were getting on , Nash smacked the back of his head . idk why Lana was screaming really loud before the ride started and the people in line were getting annoyed.

The next slide we went on was for 2 people I went with hayes , matt went with Nash , and Lana was with angel, which scares me.

Me and hayes were laughing all the way down the slide. It was funny cuz we knew that the girls were coming down because I heard Lana yelling very inappropriate things and angel would yell the walking dead.

When they were raft launched in the pool it flipped over and me and hayes started laughing so hard. They came out of the pool and we all agreed to have lunch. Angel and Lana were tired so they were sitting down at our table by the pool. The guys and got the food . Then a group of girls came to the food bar and kept trying to talk to us. "You guys should hang out with us" the blonde one said "yess " hayes said and me and matt glared at him . this one brunette came up to me and was touching my arm and tell in g me how hot I am.I was trying to be nice and hint for her to go away but she kept talking and talking . I so all they other girls were doing the same to the guys.

*Angel*

Me and hoebag ( Lana) were wondering what was taking the guys so long . But we waited a few minutes longer. Lana said there was probably a long line and let's tan meanwhile . I said OK because I'm pale. (Lol). While we were tanning  we heard boys "oww what the fuck !?" Lana said I guess the football those guys were playing with hit her in the face . a few of them were laughing. She stand up and threw the ball at one of the guys . I swear the way she threw it she could have been an NFL quarterback. Like damn ..

the guy got mad and his friends started laughing . they started talking about us and  I got mad and got up and went over to them and lana followed.

"Can you shut the fuck up!" I yelled. They laughed . "oh feisty I like it " one of them said I rolled my eyes. One of them smacked Lana's butt and she was about to slap him but he grabbed her hand and pulled her close.

*matt's POV*

We finally got those girls to leave . when we got to the table lana and angel weren't there. In the distance I saw LANA AND SOME DUDE FLIRTING AND SOME GUY HOLDING BOTHOF ANGELS HAND.  The guys and I ran over there but before that guy can do anything lana kneed him the balls and tried to make the guy let go of angels hand but he wouldn't. So luids went up to him and told him to let and he said no and then luis pushed him . and he finally let go andlana flipped them off and said fuck you. My girl. Went back to our table and ate our lunch.