tattooed heartxchapter 72

Lana's POV

After I was done with my run, I had to go over to the Grier's because I was going to pick up Hayes with sky and Elizabeth. I got in the car and on the way there Sky was explaining some movie to me.

We got to the airport "Lana can you just run and get them I don't want to park." She said. "Okay ." I said getting off. I walked to their gate and some fans were there. They started to ask for pictures. "Are you sure I look really ratchet right now." I laughed and so did they. "How are you Hayes?" Some girl asked me. "We're good." I said. I think it's so cute how they genuinely want to know how you're doing. " say hi to Taylor." She said . "Hi Taylor, she's Slaying Gonzalez right? I love you." I said waving to the camera. "Oh my god she is crying ." the girl said showing me her phone. "Aww that so cute ." I laughed.

I saw them coming towards me. We all took pictures. After they left I jumped in Hayes arms and hugged them. I would have done it earlier, its just I feel bad for the fans that like Hayes . I just don't want it to seem like I'm rubbing it in their faces. "I freaking missed you like crazy." I told him and he laughed. I jumped done and he kissed me. I am so happy. I know it might sound stupid but 5 days without Hayes , was weird because I spend everyday with him. Honestly I can't imagine my life without him.

We walked out of the airport and chad went to his car that he left here. We got into Elizabeth's car. "What took so long?" She asked. "There were some fans." Nash said.

We got to hayes house and I help him unpack. "Oh I forgot to mention, you're looking great . But I have one question, have you like been doing squats or something?" He asked and I smirked. "Why do you say that?" I asked , smirking. "No reason," I gave him a look,"it looks bigger." He laughed and I laughed too. "I have to go my mom is leaving for a business trip all next week so my family is going out to dinner." I said getting up. "Do you want to come?" I asked him. "I want to but I'm really tired." He said. "Oh okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I said , opening the door. "Or later tonight." I heard him say before I closed the door.

We got to the sushi place and I was really scared to try it. "Is this avocado?" I asked my mom. "No its like some hot thing, don't have some." She said , getting up to go the bathroom. My brother came back from the restroom. "Is this avocado?" He asked me. I nodded my head and put a whole roll in my mouth almost choking. "See god is punishing you, I know its not avocado I just wanted to see what you would say ." he said . I rolled my eyes and had some water.

After I came home and went to sleep. I heard noise from my window it was Hayes. I opened my window. "What the fuck do you want?" I whispered yelled. "You nigga ." he said getting out of his room. He was like on the side roof. "I'm gonna jump." He said. our houses were so close they were practically touching. But the jump was at least 4 feet far." Please just be careful." I said. He jumped and made it across. He pretended to slip and I got scared.

I grabbed his arm to help him in. He kissed me and the dog started to bark. "Shut up." He said and she was growling. I opened the door so she could get out. Hayes layed on my bed. "My mom isn't going to be home next week you can spend the night." I told Hayes. "Yeah I would like that." He said interlocking our fingers. He pulled me so I was laying on his chest. "I'm so excited for San Diego." I told him. "Its going to be one for the books." He told me. "Ha that sounds like something Nash would tweet." I chuckled. "Yeah he would tho."

I was falling asleep and hayes was rubbing my arm. "I'm so in love with you." I told him. He kissed the top of my head and we fell asleep.

Short chapter I'm gonna try to write daily. The story is almost over.