like a love songxchapter 77

Lana's POV

I changed into a pair of shorts and a Cameron Dallas shirt. I put my hair up and put my vans on. Everyone was getting ready for football some of them decided to go explore downtown instead. Like G, Madison,Mahogany,Emily, Cameron, and Jacob. But the other and myself were going to play football. We already told Bart and he told security to go down there so they won't run into our game.

We all got in the elevator . I always had a small fear of elevators. We got outside and fans that were there started screaming. "Okay who's going to be the team captins?" Taylor asked. "I say we do Grier vs Espi." Johnson said. "Espi." I laughed. "It sounds like a nipple or something." I laughed . They started to laugh. "Nah I don't want to be a captain." Nash said. "I say I should be captain ,because Im Hayes." Hayes said. We all agreed. "Okay hayes you choose first." Tez said. "Luis." He said and I put my hand over my heart. "Nash." (I'm sofucking mad it deleted some of it and I have to fuckig rewrite) I got on Matthews team.

After magcon we all went to eat . Hayes was walking me to my room. "Okay goodnight." I said giving him a hug. "Wait I thought you were sleeping in my room?" He asked. "Sorry hayes but I want to spend time with the girls." I said. He nodded and I went into my room. "What are you guys doing in here?"I asked, all the girls were in my room."the guys said it was boys only." Madison said. "They're stupid ." I said. They all looked bored. "Fine then we will have a girls only trip to the pool." I said. "I'm down." Mahogany said. "Okay get dressed before the boys come to bother us." Angel said. "Can I borrow a bikini?" Madison asked Angel. I actually am gonna try to be on good terms with madison. I feel like a bully when I beat her up. "Sure." Angel said handing her a black bikini. "Can I borrow something of yours?" Mahogany asked me . I handed her my blue bikini. I quickly changed into my purple bikini.

We walked passed the boys room and we heard them they are so loud. "Aye its the police." Angel said in a manly voice , knocking on the door. We quickly got into the elevator and went to the pool. I pushed Emily in but she grabbed me and pulled me with her.
We all were in the pool talking then we saw the boys all Jump into the pool. I felt someone pull me down , I opened my eyes and it was Hayes. He kissed me when we reached the surface. I pushed him down."Shall we begin the intense game of chicken." Johnson said. "Yes indeed young Johnson." Nash said. They always talk like this . I saw Madison hop onto Gs shoulders. "Wow I knew you're fake since day one bitch." I told G. "What?" He laughed. "We are always partners." I told him."oh I'm sorry." He said. "Its whatever , I mean you're going to lose anyway so suck my dick." I told him.

I saw hayes on Luis shoulders. "Wow all of you bitches are fake as fuck." I said looking at all of them all paired up. I looked to see if anyone needed a partner. "Can we start now?" Jacob asked. "Fuck you guys." I laughed getting out of the pool and going into the jacuzzi . "you can be my partner next round." G shouted. "G!" I yelled getting his attention so I can flip him off.I was relaxing but I heard someone join me. I opened my eyes and it was G. "We lost " he said. "Well yeah cause I wasn't your partner " I said. "True but be my partner next round." He said. "Why?" I asked "because Madison sucks at it." He said and I smirked.

"So what were you and the girls talking about earlier?" He asked."Boys, food, makeup, and shows." I said. "Boys? Was I talked about?" He asked. I shrugged , "what the fuck is this an investigation ?" I chuckled and he laughed. "Well did Emily talk about me?" He asked."why do you like her?" I asked and he just away. Emily sat down and g tensed up. "Bye mom bye dad." I said getting out of the Jaquzzi .

I laid down on one of the chairs and hayes sat in front . "can you scratch my back?" He asked. I nodded and scratched his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed my hand. I continued to scratch his back. "Lana is about be giving hayes more scratch marks." Carter chuckled. Some if the guys laughed. I just look at then confused. Hayes was confussed also. I notice Jack and Emily left the Jacuzzi . Hayes led me to the jacuzzi.
He sat me on his lap so I was facing him. "Hayes our friends are right there." I told him. "I don't care ." he said, giving me a kiss. I got off his lap and sat across from him.

He was just staring at me."what?" I chuckled. He bit his lip to contain his smile. "Nothing." He said. I gave him a warning look. "You're not going to want hear this." He said. "Just tell me." I said. He laughed, "I just wanted to know if you would ever suck my dick.?" He asked. I covered my face with my hands and started dying of laughter. "Hayes we are only 14." I told him. "So."

Every time I would try to update this chapter it would delete and I was getting so pissed off. I rewrote it 5 times no joke.