Last Chapter

If you want to get messed up by this chapter listen to song on here or listen to any sad song but this song goes with the chapter so yeah

5 months Later

Hayes POV

I went over to Lana's house, she was having a going away. "I don't want to be crying let's try and have fun." Lana said hugging Alyssa and Cat. Even Luis was bummed about her leaving. Jonny was with his friends. Lana's mom and dog was already in San Diego,getting their house ready. Lana and her brother were leaving tomorrow. I've been dreading tomorrow. Lana and I haven't actually had a real conversation, just small talk.

"Okay let's have the bonfire now." Lana said. We all were on summer break. In 3 weeks school starts again. We all were outside sitting around the fire.
Flashback

"States." She said . I bit the inside of my cheek. "The life of the party is back." My dad said sitting down. "So what did I miss?" He asked ,before taking a bite of a breadstick. After we dropped Lana off, we started to drive to my dads house. I lost it. I was hysterically crying. "Hayes what wrong what happened?" My dad asked, he was concern. "Everything is wrong. I ruined everything." I cried. "What did you do?" He asked stopping the car since we are home.

"I cheated on her twice." I cried putting my face in my hands. "Hayes." My dad said, I could hear the disappointment in his voice. "And she broke up with me. She said she wants nothing to do with me." I said crying more. "Well do you blame her." He said. I shook my head no. "The worst thing about it is that she's moving." I said trying to calm down. My dad looked really taken back he look hurt also. "Where Hayes?" He asked and I shrugged. "All she told me is that she's moving states." I said.

"Well than Hayes you guys have to make up." He said. "She hates me." I said, shaking my head no. "Even if we did she would still be moving away .she hates it here." I said. He just stayed quiet. "You know something I don't ." I said. He sighed and gave me a look. "Tell me." I said. "She told me not to say anything." He said. "Dad please tell me." I begged and he signed.

"Don't say anything Hayes. Well when you saw me and Lana talking today, its because I saw something happen. She was walking with Travis and Jake. He said something and she psuhed him against a locker. Then he pushed her roughly towards Travis. What he said made her very upset." He said . "well what did he tell her?" I asked ,"I didn't hear but it wasn't something good I'm guessing." He told me. "Let's go inside its dark." He said. I said okay.

That whole night I couldn't sleep. So much was happening. Its just too much to handle at once.

Flashback over

Everyone was getting up I was confused. "What's going on?" I asked. "Hayes its 2 am were going home." Travis said . Everyone else left. It was just me , Lana, Luis , nash , and Angel. Angel and Lana were hugging and crying. "Dont forget about me." Lana cried. "Never ." Angel said. "Angel your moms outside." Nash said . They stopped hugging. They hugged one last time. "I love you so much." Lana told her. "I love you too." Angel cried. "bye." Angel said walking away. "It's see you soon. Not bye." Lana smiled. Angel laughed. I looked at Luis and he was even crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked. "Its just sad ." he said. Everyone else left . Nash and I stayed. Nash grabbed Lana's laptop that was charging. We watched old videos of us when we were younger. "Lana you were so bossy." Nash laughed. "Well one of us had to." She said . "its getting late we should go.So you can get sleep." Nash said, getting up . "no stay , we can have our last sleepover." Lana said to us. I smirked. "Don't get cocky Grier." She told me and I smiled. We sat on Lana's bare bed .

Nash was sleeping between us. He was already snoring. I was wide awake . I wanted to spend every second possible with her. It still hasn't hit me that she's leaving . I have so much to say but little time."lana." I whispered . "hmm." "I just wanna say I'm really sorry how I ruined our friendship. I know I let you down as a friend and boyfriend. I regret it so much. " I stopped to see if she wanted to say anything. She stayed quiet.

"Im always going to love you no matter what." I told her . "Thats a chicken not a duck." She mumbled. I looked over to her and she was talking in her sleep. I sighed. I went on the roof and I watched the stars. I heard movement , lana was climbing on the roof. "Hey." She said sitting down next to me. I said hi. "What are you thinking about?" She asked. "Everything, us." I said. "I'm going to miss you so much." I said looking at the stars, I felt her watching me.

"I'm sorry." She told me. "For what?" I asked. "For being a bitch. I was just so mad and hurt" I stopped her. "I deserved worst to be honest." I said. She sighed and put her head on my shoulder. I rested my head on hers. She kissed me and I pulled away. "What's wrong?" She asked me. "Now you want me when we can't be together." I said. "We can make it work." She told me and that pissed me off.

"Of course you would say that a hours away before you move across the god damn country." I snapped. "So you wouldn't want be in a long distance relationship with me." She said. "That's not what I ment!" I yelled at her.

"Whatever. " she said separating from me. I felt bad. I saw the sun rising. I looked over at her and a tear rolled down her face. "I'm sorry." She ignored me. We watched the sky change. Her phone went off. "I need to get ready ." she said getting down and going into her room. I decided to get down too. I got in her room and woke nash up. I helped Lana with her suitcase and I put it in my moms car.

Jonny put his suitcase in the car with his carry on. I went to look for Lana to tell her it was time to leave. She was in her room looking at the old furniture. "Its time to go." I told her. She nodded and walked downstairs. I followed her into the car.

We got to the airport and parked the car. It still hasnt hit me that she was leaving. They checked in and got their boarding passes. Lana hugged John then gave my mom a long hug. So did her brother. I watched Lana hug sky. "Have this so I she can keep you happy." Sky said giving daisy (favorite stuffed animal) to lana. Lana was holding back tears. "No sky she is your favorite." Lana said. "No I want you to keep it." She told Lana. Lana sighed. "Okay , I'll take good care of her." Lana said and sky hugged her again.

Lana gave Nash a big hug and he laughed hugging her back. "In a few years I'm gonna live in Cali, so you will see me soon." Nash laughed. "Sure." Lana chuckled. "I love you." He told her. "I love you too , trash Nash." She said making us all laugh.

She got me and we looked at each other. It felt like everything flash before our eyes. We hugged and I never wanted to let go. "I love you so much -" she began to whisper but the overcome came on. 5 MORE MINUTES LEFT TO BOARD FLIGHT NUMBER 316 TO SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA. "Lana we need to go were going to miss our flight." Jonny said pulling her. "Bye thank you so much." Her brother said waving bye dragging her along. I was frozen in my tracks.
I saw them run to their gate. Before entering the runway tube to board the plane Lana looked at me. I was hoping I was going to get one of the cliche running through ,her saying that she was gonna stay.But things like that only happened in the movies.
It all felt real. Lana was gone. I lost my everything.

Lana's POV

I sat down on the window seat. I was hoping Hayes was going to chase after me telling me to stay and how he was in love with me. But things like that only happen in the movies. The plane
was getting ready to take off. I looked out the window holding on to daisy. Everything was starting to kick in. I was leaving the Best Mistake I ever made.