talent show✖ chapter 32

Hayes POV

"I love you" jessica said holding my hand , I'm walking her home since school just ended.

"I kissed Lana" I said and she snatched her hand out of mine.

And she slapped me.

" I knew something was going on. I'm so stupid!" She yelled, sitting on the curb.

"I'm -" I got cut off. "No fuck you Hayes!"  She said. "I hate you." She said. Ouch."good " I mumbled. "I fucking loved you hayes! You might as well tell me what else you did behind my back." She yelled. "Um I'm dating another girl." I said , me and Kaitlyn  have been dating since the first day of school." Im done " she said getting up and grabbing her things . and she left.

~december~

Angel's POV

After hayes and Jessica broke up, she moved with her dad , step-mom , and Cameron. They live in Cali . once in a while I talk to her , but she hates Lana and hayes. Before she left she slapped Lana and I'm surprised she didn't fight back, I think she just felt bad that she ruined their relationship.

Me and Justice joined this singing club, and I feel like were getting more closer everyday. Luis is now dating whora Laura, we still haven't talked.

Right now I'm getting ready for school and its Monday.

Im wearing a black sweater and ripped skinny jeans and black boots. I curled my hair and did my make up.

~school~

Lana POV

When I got to school I went into my first period and saw cat and Leslie. "Hiii" I said. "Hey" they said. I sat down and luis walked in with laura. What a slut. Hayes sat down and it sucks cuz he sits next to me. Class started and the teacher started talking. But honestly no one was paying attention. Hayes passed me a note . 'miss me.' I gave him a gross look and flipped him off. He is full of himself . "are you really still mad." He whispered , clearly annoyed.

"It was just a fucking kiss." He hissed.

"I'm trying to listen to the teacher."  I whispered yelled. "I mean you should thank me , Matthew is probably cheating on you, with some other girl in Virginia." He whispered. That really fucking pissed me off.  I stormed out of the classroom and I went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror I was crying. Some blonde girl came in to the bathroom.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I can go" she said.

"No, no its fine" I said, wiping my tears away. "Hi I'm Alyssa. I hope you don't mind but why are you crying?" 

"Its just my best guy friend kissed me. And I felt really guilty so I told my boyfriend and then he broke up with me. And my ex best guy friend said that I should be happy we broke up because Matt was probably cheating on me." I said . and she nodded. "I know your probably think man , this girl is really fucked up" I , sighed and she laughed. "I'm Lana by the way."

~lunch~

"Hey we should go to the movies tonight ?" Justice said to angel.

"Yeah the movies sound fun. What movie are we gonna see?" Catalina asked.

"I guess were all going ." justice said and angel laughed. 

"What time are we going?" Leslie asked ,stuffing hot fries in her mouth.

Angel's POV

Right now me and justice are walking to our class together. He stopped walking and pulled me back to him.