forget foreverxchapter 95

Hayes POV

We finished eating and it was time for our other dances. We went to the backroom. Angel and Alyssa helped Lana change her outfit. Behind this curtain. Lana was wearing this red dress and a mask. "Hayes put your hat and mask." Cameron told me. I put the hat on and everyone was laughing at me. "You look like neyo." Alyssa laughed. "Okay I'm gonna tell the DJ to play the song in 5 minutes." My mom said running out the room. Lana and I stood by the door. Which was in a private spot.

I looked at her and she was playing with her gloves. "Hey you're gonna do great, relax." I whispered. She looked up. "I don't think I can do this." She said taking her mask off. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closed to me. We were looking at each other. I wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her even closer. "Trust me." I whispered. "I don't know if I can." She said. "You're going to have to." I said and she kissed me.

Before I could comprehend on what was happening she pulled away. "That was a mistake." She said, putting her mask on. We heard the DJ announce us and we entered like we were supposed to. The words began and I had to hold Lanas hands and look at her. We started dancing. The whole performance she was looking me dead in the eyes. It was hard to read her emotion. The song ended and I felt her heart beat on my chest. They were was cheering. I made eye contact with Matthew. He looked jealous. The light was off us and Lana ran back to the back. I went after her. She ran out the exit.

"Where are you going?" I asked her, running after her in this garden. She fell down on the grass and just laid there. I sat next to her , I heard her heavy breathing. "Lana." I whispered moving her arm. She looked up and her face was red. Her eyes were watery. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked her , touching her face and slapped my hand. "Lana I can't help you if you wont tell me what's wrong." I said in a calm voice.

"Like you care." She said glaring at me. "You know I care." I said placing my hand on her arm. "Don't touch me." She gritted through her teeth. "Fuck I can not win with you. You want me to go but you want me to stay. " I told her. "Leave and go with Maggie or Madison Or Kaitlyn ." she said. Of course she knew, she's not stupid. "Drunk or high or sober, you knew what you were doing would hurt me, so do even say sorry." She told me.

"But you just kissed me" She stopped me. "Like I said it was a mistake. " she told me. "Why would I want to kiss someone who cause me so much pain." She said. I got up and walked away. Once she couldn't see me I stopped and yelled. I'm so stupid. I cooled down and went back in the room. "Where the hell where were you guys? Where's Lana?" Brianna asked . "She said she can't perform." I said. "Well I'm here now." Lana said, grabbing her bag and going behind the curtain to change.

She came out in there jeans a white crop tank top and a black baseball jersey but it was open. "Don't look at me get ready." She told us and we stopped looking at her and started to get changed. The guys just had to take off the jacket and just wear the bow tie and shirt.

Lana's POV

My partner was Gilinsky for our last dance. We were dancing to Reflection by Fifth Harmony.Everyone was changed into the their original outfit. We sat back down at our table and ate cake. They projected a slide show of pictures of me. My family and my friends. A picture of my dad holding me when I was first born. I smiled. Their was a picture of me, Hayes, Angel and Luis on our 5th grade promotion. It was a really cute picture. At the end of the slideshow videos played of my Family arriving . They were talking about how they were proud and they loved me. Then their was a video of my court.
(This is what they said in their videos)
Gs video- Happy Birthday Lana I love you.

Johnson- stay wise young Gonzalez Happy Fifteenth .(then he bowed)

Cat- Happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Lana Happy birthday.

Alyssa- Happy birthday ,I love you.

Shawn- He sang Happy birthday

Cameron-Happy birthday beautiful.

Luis- I hope you have the best birthday ever. Now let's turn up.

Nash- Happy birthday Gonzalez

Hayes-Happy Birthday Lana I love you so much never forget that.

Angel-Woo Happy birthday love you girl

After they showed a video my mom and brother did. We dance the rest of the night and I made sure to be away from Hayes.

They kissed. Vote and comment for next chapter.