chapter 26

*Lana's POV*

"Carter!! What are you doing!!" I said, getting their attention. "Lana please don't say anything please Lana, I'm begging." He said ,with a worried expression on his face. I had a gut feeling that it wasn't Carter's fault. It was Madison's. "Carter just go back onstage." I said, and he walked out of the restroom. Madison was following him out but I stopped her and locked the door.

"What are you doing?" She, said with an attitude. "I want to know what happened, so I can explain to Jack." I said .

"Why would Jack believe you , instead of his girlfriend?" She said , smiling.

"Since when have you guys been together?!" I said.

"This morning ,maybe you weren't paying attention because ,you were thinking  of all of the things I have that you don't ." she said, with a bitchy grin on her face. "Bitch the only thing you have that I don't, is STDs and Herpes. And a bad weave. And possibly Ebola." I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes.

And I was about to walk out .

"Your so immature , gosh I can't wait for Matthew to leave you, and get a real woman. Like me." She said , with an evil grin. I turned around and slapped her, she looked up at me holding her mouth. "I would hit you , but that would be animal abuse." She , said. "Bitch you would be hitting your own kind. And besides your a little bitch and you wouldn't hit me!" I said yelling in her face. She was just smiling. "I wouldn't tell jack if I were you."she said trying to be tuff. "What are you going to do about that." I said

"I will ruin you. I will turn  everyone  against you . I will hurt everyone you love. This time you'll actually kill yourself, and you won't be saved." She said pointing to my cuts. The make up that I put on them was wearing off. She made me feel like shit. I don't want my love ones hurt.

"Fine I won't tell jack." I said ,sounding defeated. "That's what I want hear" she smiled and walked out of the restroom.

I waited in there and just looked in the mirror.  She's  a fucking bitch, I can't let what she said get to me. I went pee and washed my hands and went out of the restroom.

I was looking everywhere and couldn't find anyone it was totally empty. So I called Matthew no answer. Hayes no answer. Jessica no answer. Cameron no answer. I texted Nash cuz that boy is always on his phone. I asked him to tell matt to call me.

"Matt where are you guys at?"

"Were at the movies , we were going to invite you but Madison told us ,that you went back to the room , because you weren't feeling good. How are you feeling, I was thinking of ditching everyone to take care of you."

"Yeah I feel a lot better , but I don't want to take you away from the guys."

"But I want to spend time with you"

"OK you can come over and we can cuddle."

"I like the way that sounds."

"Bye"

"Bye I love you"

"I love you "

I hanged up and walked to my room.

When I opened the door Matthew was sitting on my bed holding pink roses.

We took off our shoes and layed down , facing each other. He grabbed my hand and we held hands talking.

"You promise you'll always trust me."I said and he gave me a confused look.

"You didn't cheat or anything , right"

"I would never cheat on you, Matthew."

"Its hard having a beautiful girlfriend, because you'll always have that worry, that she'll find someone better than you. " he said.

"Aww baby your the best there can be, don't forget that." I said giving him a kiss and he smiled during the kiss.

"But promise you'll always believe me"

"I promise."

The door opened , it was Mahogany, Madison, and Jessica.

"Guess what Lana I'm going to be in Magcon now!" Madison squealed giving me a hug. "Matty-boo if you don't mind were stealing her to go shopping.

"I don't mind at all, I'm gonna hang with the guys , bye girls ." he said walking out of the room.

~Jessica's POV~

I don't like Matthew anymore , I basically back stabbed Lana and I will never do it again.

When we got to the mall we went to forever 21. I bought sunglasses and a crop top. Lana got this really pretty long dress and Madison got this skin tight dress. Big shocker. Lox got these cute shorts that were ombre.

After we went to urban outfitters. Madison got this really short romper. Lana bought some jewelry. Mahogany got this cool shirt.

After we went to the food court and ate five guys.(lmao that sounded wrong ).

Next day

~hayes POV ~

After Magcon

Right now im getting ready for dinner. Me ,jessica, Lana, Matthew, Gilinsky, and Madison are going on a dinner date and I'm excited.

~Lanas POV ~

Tonight I'm wearing this nude high low dress . And I did loose curls and I had this gold necklace on. For shoes I had nude sandals. Then I did my everyday make up but mahogany did this really natural light brown smokey eye. Jessica was wearing this really pretty teal skater dress and black heels. Madison , madison looked like a slut. She was wearing this really short and tight black dress with black heels. "Mahogany I feel bad you should come."  I said to mahogany who was helping jessica with her hair. "Nah don't be I'm going to hang out with Jacob later." She said. "JOX IS REAL!" jessica yelled and mahogany blushed. Since I was done I called my mom . she said she missed me and that I need to call more. Matt came in the room and we facetimed Angel.

"Hey Angel , I miss you so much."

"Yeah me and Luis miss you guys too. How's Dallas?"

"Its really hot here, just like the guys here."

And matt gave me an 'oh really look' . "I'm just kidding "I said . he playfully pushed me and I fell off the bed. And I heard him and Angel laughing. So I flipped them off.

Once everyone was finished we walked to the lobby where Hayes and G were waiting. We went to this really good restaurant that had like Asian food . "I love Asian food" madison said, while looking at the menu. "I bet you do ." I muttered.  After we left the restaurant and got back to the hotel we all went to the pool.

When we were at the pool I pushed Brent and Taylor in. Then Johnson pushed me in but I pulled him down with me. I saw G and Madison making out in the Jacuzzi and It was gross. If only he knew where that mouth has been. Matthew and I went to the steps of the pool and talked. "Tomorrow my flight leaves at 8:45 " he said and I frowned . "I'm gonna miss you a lot." I said . "I'm gonna miss you so much . It sucks cuz we were going to go to the same school." He said and nodded

. "I love you "  "I love you"