catching feelingsxchapter 69

Lana POV

Hayes and I were watching Anchorman. " This movie reminds me of home." I told him . "You should make us popcorn." Hayes said and I groaned. "I'm so sore from yesterday." I told him. "I felt so good after." He said stretching , he got up. "Same."

Hayes POV

I walked into the kitchen and Nash pulled me to the side and hit my head. "What the fuck !" I said hitting him back. "Dude you and Lana fucked?" He whispered. "What ! No!" I said. "Hayes don't lie, just please told me you guys used condoms." He whispered. "I can barely walk." Lana said wobbling into the kitchen. Nash looked at her. "Damn Hayes you did good." Nash said and I laughed. "What's going on?" Lana asked.

"No but foreal did you guys use protection." Nash asked again. "You think we had sex ? I would never do that , until I know its going to be the person who I'm in love with and that I want to marry." Lana said . Ouch. "So are you not in love with me?" I asked. "Well I'm gonna go." Nash said walking out. Lana gave him a glare.

I sat down on the counter. "Hayes are you mad?" Lana asked. "No, its just sometimes I feel like sometimes you don't even care about this relationship. I feel like I'm always the one that is trying."I told her, I've been feeling this way for awhile now. Her eyes sadden, I honestly feel like she still likes Matthew. I was beggining to prepare myself for the worst, for us to break up. She grabbed my face and smashed her lips against mine . "You are so dumb Hayes Grier." She said, holding my face in front of hers. "I love you so much, I honestly wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have you. You make me so happy." She told me and I smiled. I then thought about her and Matthew .

"Are you in love with me , like how you were with Matthew?" I asked her and she sighed."Hayes to be honest I don't even know if I was in love with Matthew." She said. "I think I was more in love with the idea of being in love with him. Hayes I thought I was too young for love. But then you changed that you made me rethink it all. It doesn't matter how old you are , you can fall in love at any age. It took me 2 weeks to fall in love with you. I was just too scared to tell you im in love with you." She told me and I smiled. "I've been in love with you since we were in the 3rd grade. " I told her and we kissed. "Aww little baby love." Nash laughed. Lana turned around and tried to push him out of the kitchen. We ganged up on nash.

We went to chilis and sat down in a booth. Tez and Nash were arguing about what was better French fries or curly fries. Our waitress came by and it was Angel. "What the fuck!" Lana laughed. "I know I'm hot calm down." Angel laughed. We ordered. "I have a feeling angel is going to spit in my food." I said and Lana laughed. She came back and sat down. "What are you doing?" Nash asked her. "I'm on my break." She said. "Hayes is my spit good?" She asked me and I spit my food into the napkin. "Kidding." Angel laughed. I put the food that was in my napkin in my mouth. "Eww ." they all said. "So how was yours and justices kiss on stage?" Tez asked her.

"It was cute but it was weird cuz everyone was looking at us." She said. "So Angel are you going to be my plus one for magcon in San Diego?" Lana asked. "Yeah , I'll already packed ." angel said. After we were eating we waited for Angels shift was over so we can hang out. I looked at Angels shoes and they were uniform shoes. I grabbed my phone and went on vine. "Hey Angel I have a question?"
"What?" She asked
"What are thossseeee!" I yelled. We started laughing ,"fuck you guys." She laughed. I showed them the vine then I uploaded it .
We got in the car to drop Angel and Tez off. After we dropped them off we all went home.

I suck ass at edits hayes literally looks like megamind