school✖ chapter 30

Lana's POV

Second period is history with angel when I walked in angel was sitting in the back saving me a seat. "Heyyy , how was math." I said sitting down

. "what the fuck do you mean, how was math. It was hell and we didn't even do work." She said and I laughed in agreement.

During class me and angel were sending snapchats to people."Lol I dare you to Snapchat a really hot guy a ugly selfie." Angel said . I took the picture and I looked like a hippo. Angel grabbed my phone and started looking at my contact list on sc."who's jack gilinsky?" She asked. "Hes in magcon". "Is he like hot , you know what I'll just send it to who ever seems like a guy." She says. "Just don't send it to Dylan O'Brien." (Idk if he actually has one) "Lol too late and its not like he's gonna see it." She said. True . she gave me back my phone . Matt sent a pic of him in his school uniform. he looked so adorable. And he said 'and yet you still look beautiful❤ ' . I got another reply from G , it was a pic of him trying to make an ugly face, he said 'we hawt' . I laughed and the bell ringed.

Me and Angel walked into third period. Which was English. We sat down and a boy I have never seen before sat down next to Angel. "Hi I'm Justice." He said turning to me and angel. "Wazza I'm angel." Angel said. "a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said ,smiling. Angel smiled , she was blushing."And I'm Lana, hii" I said joining the conversation.he smilied . "I've never seen you before what school did you use to go to?" Angel asked. "I actually just moved here, from SALT lake city, so the last school I went to was over there." He said. "Oh so do you like it here." I asked. "I mean leaving your home town and friends. Sucks . but meeting new people is kinda cool too." He said looking at Angel. Its kinda obvious he likes her or something. Jessica walked into the class there were no seats near us so she had to sit in the front. The teacher started talking about the things we are going to be doing this year but I zoned out and started throwing things at Jessica. I missed and hit the boy sitting behind her . he turned around and i pointed at Angel.

After third period I went to math.

I walked in and I was like the last one to walk in and everyone just looked at me . and I smiled awkwardly and sat next to luis. "Hey " I said sitting down . he was talking to the guy in front of him."who's this ?" I asked. "This is my friend Gustavo, do you remember from last year." Luis said. "Umm yeah I think so . hi Gustavo, I'm Larisa." I said . "you can call me GUSTAVO or pink panther it doesn't really matter to me." He said.

~lunch~

Luis , pink panther, and I were look for a place to sit . we sat down and started talking. I saw angel and Jessica looking for us. "Hey you guyzzzz!" I yelled waving crazy. They got embarrassed and ran to our table. "Hey guys is it OK if my friend comes and sit with us ?" Angel asked. We all nodded and "what their name ." Luis asked. "Justice" she said. Oh ha I think he thinks its a girl Lol . she waved Justice over to us and Luis started drinking his water while Gustavo was talking to him. Justice came over and hugged angel , she hesitated to hug back. Luis looked up and saw them hugging. "Who's this?" Luis asked, giving justice a dirty look. I mean if angel and luis weren't a thing, angel and justice would look good together. I started chuckling at Luis's reaction and he shot me a glare and I stopped laughing. "I'm justice, nice to meet you what's your name?" He asked luis. "Oh by your name I thought you were a chick. Oh and I'm angels BOYFRIEND Luis." Luis said and justice was still smiling . this nigga. Leslie and Catalina came and sat next to me. "Angel you can sit here "luis said pushing Gustavo off ."nah I'll sit right here ." she said sitting across from ME, and justice sat down next to her. "Where's Hayes?" I asked. "

Jessica rolled her eyes."with his new friends. He's friends with the football players." I saw Hayes walking in with the football players and cheerleaders.

The girl from first period was wrapping her arm around hayes waist.and his arm was around her. "What are you looking at?" Jessica asked. "Nothing" I lied, I feel bad. She saw Hayes and his group walked passed his table."yo hayes " luis yelled , hayes turned around and saw all of us and continued walking away. Jessica got up from the table and ran out of the cafeteria. Angel got up and followed her. "So how did you meet angel?" Luis asked justice ,who was on his phone.I rolled my eyes and got up. I walked up to Hayes's table ."What is wrong with you." I snapped."Hayes who is this?" Hayes friend said checking me out. I gave him a disgusted look. " Some girl who is obsessed with me." Hayes said."You made Jessica , you know your girlfriend, cry." I said. "You have a girlfriend!" The blonde girl said." Kinda ." hayes said. "What are you still doing here" hayes snapped. I grabbed the blonde's Gatorade and threw it at hayes."what the fuck!" He said and I walked away.

*Angel's POV"

I followed Jessica and she ran into the bathroom ."what the fuck are you guys doing in here." A guy yelled ."get the fuck out of here you fuckers !" I yelled and they ran out. Jessica throw her book bag on the ground and slid down the wall. "Jessica there is probably a reason he is doing this . he loves you so much." I told her"I guess your right , i mean him and that girl are probably just friends, right?" She said getting up and fixing her make up. We walked out of the bathroom and hayes was waiting outside. "Baby I'm so sorry." He said hugging her and she didn't hug back."why were you being an asshole to us?" She asked. "OK its a long story, I was in second period and the football Captain started talking to me. We started talking about football and he said that hes gonna try to get me on the team. So I'm gonna start being friends with them so I can be on the team." He explained."ok I believe you, you promise you won't be mean to mean anymore." Jessica said . he smiled "I promise" he said before giving her a kiss. The bell ringed. "Mother fucker , you made me miss lunch!" I said pushing hayes , he laughed .

*Lana's POV*

I went to math class and I sat down I have this period with Catalina and Justice and Gustavo. I sat down next to Catalina . "uggh I hate math , I hope it gets Catalina virus ." she said and I laughed. "I don't get why Luis doesn't like you, your cool." Gustavo said to Justice .oh my gahd he is so stupid.the teacher started talking."ok so does anybody have questions about this year?" Mr. Klark said. Gustavo raised his hand and Mr.klark called on him. "Um when are we gonna eat tacos?" Gustavo asked. "Oh my god , your so stupid ." I said to gustavo. "Ms.Gonzalez that is very rude. Say sorry." The teacher said. "Sorry " I mumbled. Gustavo and justice laughed . when the teacher turned around , I turned back to the guys. "Fuck you guys" I said. I barely just noticed how justice and angel are matching. They are both wearing blue tyedye shirts.

~after school~

We all walked to the 7-11 and got slurpees and chips. After we bought our food and drinks , we went to the park by Angel's house."Hayes just texted me that him and luis can't come because they have homework." Jessica said . who the fuck has homework. Angel was on the swings and Justice was pushing her and she was laughing. She looked really happy. Me and jessica were making vines. "Oh my god , im happy that were friends again." Jessica said hugging me. And then the guilt came over me. If only she knew me and hayes kissed. I was snapped out of my thoughts , when I heard a group of people laughing."everyone look it Hayes and Luis." Cat said pointing at the group of Hayes friends. Hayes and luis were both wearing football jerseys I guess there on the football team. Luis glanced at us and his eyes went big. And he turned back around. Angel was trying to the monkey bars but justice kept tickling her and she was screaming and laughing. Luis turned back around and saw them. Angel let go of the bars and justice caught her. Luis clenched his jaw and turned back around and continue walking. Angel got out of justice grip and ran after Luis.

Angel its almost your birthday turn the fuck up I put justice carradine in it cuz u like him Lol.