no one xchapter 63

Lanas POV

I went to my room and sat on my bed. I grabbed my laptop and went on Netflix and watched some Teenwolf. "Fuck everyone , I have everything I need right here , I have ice cream , my dog, myself, Dylan O'Brian.Life can't get any better." I said to no one. I looked out my window into Hayes window to see what his ass is doing. He saw me looking and he pulled down the blinds. I flipped his window off.

I fell asleep and saw I had a text from my mom. She told me that I need to go over to the Grier's house because she might have to spend the night at work. I grabbed my head phones and
My phone and charger. I changed into some leggings and a long sleeve but it was kinda small on me. My hair was all messed up in the pony tail so I decided to brush my hair and leave it down. I washed my face and noticed that I was starting to break out. I grabbed extra pads because I'm on my menstral cycle.(I just realized how disgusting I am I apologize) I went over and desided to hang out with Nash since Sky was not there. And there was no way in hell was I going to be hanging out with Hayes.

I got to nashs door but it was closed and there was loud music. I knocked and he didn't answer."Nash!" I yelled. I turned around and Hayes was looking at me. He just got out the shower and he had a towel wrapped around his waist. "My eyes are up here ." he smirked. I rolled my eyes and Nash opened his door . I went in and sat on his bean bag chair. "Hi Lana ." he told me. I said hi back."so did you need something ?" He asked. "No,I just wanted to hang out with you." I told him and he laughed. "Sure." He got a phone call. "Me and my friends are going to the movies want to go?" He asked. "No, go, I'll just play on your Xbox or something. " I told him. He nodded and left .

I started to play grand theft auto but then I got bored. I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Hayes was down stairs making something to eat. "So?" I said. "I'm sorry that I got jealous and I'm really about Me not defending you. Yeah I'm gonna talk to Luis about that, I'm sorry babe." He said hugging me. I hugged back and Kissed his cheek. "Are we home alone?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" He asked. "Calm your dick." I laughed.

I grabbed a water and he smacked my butt. "Hey!" "I'm sorry your ass looks good in those." He told me and I just blushed. "Its crazy." He said. "What?" I asked. "I mean its so crazy how we grew up together and we watched each other change mentally and physically ." he told me. "Except you still act like a 9 year old ." he told me. "Your like five." I laughed.

"Especially physically though , I mean barely last year your boobs started to grow." He told and I gasped and hit his arm. "Its the truth but your butt was like fatter back then and now your hips are getting wider." He told me . "that's actually true." I said. "Like 7th grade is when you finally got taller ." I added. I looked at him and noticed how tall and muscular he is starting to look. "Yeah your like bigger."I added. He smirked. "Eww."

We went outside on the trampoline. "Let's wrestle." He said coming towards me. I screamed and away from him. He jumped on me and I fell. He was on top of me tickling me I tried to hit him but he grabbed my hand and put them on top of my head. He tried to kiss me but I bite his tongue. "That hurt ." he laughed getting off of me. "Good."

"Do you ever get scared that I'll leave you for someone else?" I asked , I've always wondered this. "Have you let looked at me , I mean who would leave me. I'm Hayes Grier." He said. "Get the fuck outta here." I laughed. He laughed. "No but foreal sometimes I can't help but think that." He told me. "I won't leave you." I told him and he smiled. "Promise?" "Promise." I confirmed.

"I'm hungry." I said, scrolling through Instagram looking at fan accounts. I saw this cute video edit of me and Hayes. "Look babe." I showed him . I liked him and tagged him. He liked it too. I refreshed her page and saw how she reacted and she thanked us. I commented and followed her. "Do you want to get mc Donalds?" He asked. I nodded and got up. We went into Nash's car. I plugged my phone in the aux cord. I played music. "Do you like the way flick my tounge or nah." Hayes sung. He turned to me and laughed . "you're sexy." I told him and he laughed.

"Have you ever wondered where you're going to be in the next five year?" I asked him, eating my mc flurry. "That's a good question , honestly I don't really know, but as long if I'm with you I know I'll be happy ." he told me and smiled and kissed him. "What about you?" He asked. "I can see myself living in California , by the beach. Getting my degree." I told him. "Thats sounds nice, can I live with you?" He asked and I laughed. "Depends on how you play your cards and you have to help with rent." I laughed and he laughed.

"So are you excited for the concert next week?" He asked. I nodded my head real fast. "Oh shit I forgot you have to babysit mack and chase." Hayes told me. "You have to help." I said. He groaned and I gasped. "Rude." "You love it." "I do."

Last day of school tomorrow . Dang the book is close to being over. Ily
5 votes for next chapter.