fly with me ✖chapter 53

Hayes POV

I woke with lana in my arms. It was freezing outside . I woke her up. "Oh my fuck were on the roof."  She said getting up. We got up and went into her room and sky was still asleep. "I'm gonna hop in the shower ." lana told me grabbing a towel. "Can I join?" I smirked. "No nigga." She told me closing the bathroom door.

I went to my house to shower and get ready. When I was done I went back over to Lana's and she was blow drying her hair. I sneaked behind her and put my around her waist while I rested my chin on her shoulder. "Here grab my phone and take a picture of us. Its in my pocket. " I told her. She reached into my pocket "is this it?" She asked feeling around "No that's my dick." I slipped out. "Eww." "I'm just kidding." I laughed. She grabbed my phone and I kissed her cheek and she took the picture.

After she was done getting ready and feeding her little devil dog. When we got to school I went to hang out with my friends and Lana went with hers. "Hayes , can we talk?" Kaitlyn said. Forgive to forget . I nodded and  we moved to the side. "I know what I did was wrong , and I'm truly sorry. That was a really bitch like thing to do. " she said looking at me. "Why?" I asked. I don't get it ,she said she loves me but then fucks my brother. "I just wanted your attention. I didn't know what to do and that was the first thing that came to my mind. You payed more attention to Lana than me and that hurt a lot. Hayes you are the first person that I actually love." She said, I wasn't sure if she was going to cry. "I just want us again." She said , her eyes getting watery. "I'm sorry but I don't think I can ever  love you again after what you did." I told her. She started to cry and people started to look at us. I hugged her, "but let's just be friends for now." I told her. She broke the hug and wiped under eyes, nodding.

Lana POV

After my science class I walked out the class. "Hey, lana wait up." I heard Connor , coming closer. I started to walk faster.  He grabbed my arm. "I said slow down." He said in a demanding voice. "Okay." I shrugged. I walk into the drama room and I sat down and I heard someone sit next to me. It was Kaitlyn. "So what part you trying out for?" She asked me . "um I was thinking Sandy." I said, looking at the lines. "I'll make sure you'll get it." She said, before getting up. Wtf

"Okay who wants to go first?" Mrs.Henderson asked. Sitting down in front of the small stage. Luis ran to the stage. "I'm trying out for that one um the other guy not the main one." Luis said and the class laughed. Luis did okay but not very good he kept laughing. She called my name and I went up and preformed my lines.

"Woah , very good." She told me . I smiled and walked over to my friends.,"you did really good." Connor told me I thanked him and watched Hayes. "Wow I think we might have our danny and sandy." She said and Hayes looked over to me smiling. Hayes came over to us and Connor went on the stage. We all watched him. He did really good. "Nevermind, lana can you come here," she said , and I went on stage. She looked at us and clapped her hands together. "I don't need to see anymore Danny's and Sandy's . We have our couple." Mrs. Henderson announced. I did a little happy dance because I got the part. Connor looked at me and smirked. I stopped dancing. I could feel Hayes glaring at him.

The bell rung and I ran out of the class to run up to Hayes. He was waiting by Nash's car. I started to cross the street. But a car sped up and almost hit me. After the car was gone Hayes ran up to me.

"Are you okay." He said. "Yeah I'm fine I didn't even get touched." I said.  "Thank god. I'm sorry that ran out so fast. It just makes me mad that they picked Connor over me." He said. "They might have picked him for the role. But I picked you for being my boyfriend. Don't forget that." I told him. "Is that supposed to make me feel better." He said . "fuck you ." I said pushing him. He laughed shaking his head.
"Since its Friday what do you want to do?" I asked him. "I don't know , maybe we can watch a movie and cuddle." He said, pushing my hair behind my ear. "Nah , I wanted tell the guys about us , maybe we can go like bowling or something." I said. "Yeah that actually sounds fun." He said.

Nash unlocked the car and we got in . He just sat in the drivers seat. "Aren't you going to start the car?" Hayes asked. "So honestly what are you guys? And don't give me any bullshit answers." Nash said looking at both of us.  "We're together." Hayes told him. "All right." Nash clapped his hands together and did a weird dance in his seat. "Wait am I the only one who knows?" Nash asked starting the car. "Yeah but later we are telling the guys." I said. "Did I tell you guys that Cameron is coming on Monday." Me and Hayes both said no. "Well now you know." He said parking the car.

We got off the car. Hayes and I went to his room. I sat on his bed. "Let's go on the trampoline." He said. "Okay but can I borrow a sweater and like sweats because I don't want to wear pants." I said.

He threw me his football sweater and his Adidas pants. "You got new ones?" I asked him. I feel bad because last year I took his because we were in a fight so I decided to keep them. "Yeah , because I think I left them or someone stole them when I went to that football camp last year." He said. I nodded and went to his bathroom to change.

We went outside and keeda was fighting with a cat. I scared the cat away and picked keeda up. I layed on the trampoline and Keeda was laying on me. Hayes started to jump around me and I held onto Keeda. He took a picture. "I'm making this my screensaver. " he said sitting in front of me. "You're replacing your bike with a picture of me , I'm so honored." I said and he laughed. I took Keeda off the trampoline.

Hayes grabbed my hands and we jumped. I let and did a front flip. He did a back flip. "Stop showing off." I yelled pushing him against the net. He flipped us over so I was against the net. We were face to face .

He kissed me roughly , I wrapped my arms around his neck. His arm was wrapped behind my back. He picked up my leg and wrapped around him.

I  am hoping that he doesn't want me to wrap both of my legs around him. He grabbed my other leg and wrapped around him so now he was carrying me. His hands were on my butt. I am freaking out at the moment. Never in a million years would I think that this would happen. "Oh shit!"

5 votes for next update  I'll start updating the next chapter check out Angel's JC fan fiction you and only you by angelxD