fuck you×chapter 62

Hayes POV

"Aww ." I heard . I opened my eyes it was Mahogany , Cameron, Emily, Johnson , and Aaron. "Wait are is she naked?" Cameron said, with wide eyes. "What no, we didn't do anything." I said. "Surree." Aaron laughed. "Young love is adorable." Mahogany cooed. "Yes indeed." Johnson agreed. "We're going to eat want to come?" Cameron asked. I shook my head no and they left. I looked at Lana and she was snoring. I pinched her nose and she freaked out."fuck you." She laughed, trying to go back to sleep. I sighed and went to the bathroom.

I turned on the water for the shower. I went back and picked Lana up and she was laughing. Once we got into the bathroom she stopped laughing and I walked into the shower . she jumped out of my arms and I put her under the water. She laughed and hit me. She's so pretty. I looked at her eyes. They are just brown but they bright up when she smiles or laughs. I find that very beautiful. I'm so lucky to have , someone like her to put up with me. "I love you." I told her and she smiled. "I love you too, but I'm getting out." She said getting out .

Lana's POV after Magcon

All of us went to eat and it was really nice. After we finished eating we went back to the hotel because Nash , Hayes and I are leaving back home.

"It was nice meeting you guys, " I said hugging Sammy then Emily. Madison tried to hug me but I swerved her and hugged G. "Bye little girl." He said and I laughed. I hugged johnson "have a safe flight." He told me. I hugged everyone else and said bye.

When the plane landed we went to baggage claim. Hayes grabbed my suitcase and my mom drove us all home. It was really late so when I got home I went to sleep.

I woke up and got ready for school. When I got to school I had to run to my class or I was gonna be late. I ran in to my class and the bell rang. I sat down and said hi to my friends. I do not miss this at all. This is my least favorite class too , it sucks ass.

In P.E. we have this new kid Erik and he is so funny . Angel and I are running the mile and he is running with us. "Running thru the six with my woes ." he sung . "you know how that shit." I added. He did the whip and we laughed. "Do you guys like anyone?" He asked. "Yeah , I'm dating Hayes Grier ." I said. "I just broke up with my ex." Angel said. I stopped running."Wait when ?" I asked. "While you were in Chicago, like on Saturday." She said. I continued to run. "Do you like anyone?" I asked Erik. "Umm yeah I'm gonna have to fight you for Hayes ." he said. "Fight me." I said raising my fists. "Okay bitch." He said pretending to take earnings off. We all laughed.

After pe was over we walked to lunch and got our food. Hayes sat down next to me and kissed my cheek. He noticed Erik. "Whos that?" He whispered. "Oh he's mine and Angels friend ,he's really cool." I told him. "Hi I'm Erik." He introduced himself. "Hayes." He said bluntly. Hayes and Luis got up to get there food , cat and leslie sat down. "So did you see Shawn?" Leslie asked and I laughed. "Yeah ." "well did he look hot?" She asked . "I don't know. " I said. "That means yes." Hayes said sitting down and I laughed. "So are you guys going to my game tonight?" Travis asked. He plays baseball. "I want to go." Angel said. "Hey where's Justice?" Cat asked. "Oh he went to visit his family in Utah." Angel answered. "Of course you would know." Luis said. She gave him a glare. "Go with your whore." Angel said and Erik ran off. We started laughing.

After school was over I did my homework . I honestly kinda didn't want to go to the game cuz I have really bad cramps. I heard the Luis car honk. I locked the house and got in . Hayes was in the front . "I love how Luis can drive us every where." I said and he gave me a glare from the mirror . "Off to the field." Luis said. "Wait what about Angel?" I asked. "The bitch could walk." He laughed. "You're such an ass. Just pick her up." I said. He ignored me and started driving to the field. "Hayes do something." I said and he just stayed quiet. I punched luis seat and he pulled the car over. "Get out ." he said. "No ." I said. "Well stop bitching about every thing its annoying." He said starting to drive again. I can't believe hayes didn't say or do anything. When we got to the field I sat with Cat and Leslie. Hayes sat next to me and put his arm around me. I took it off and he groaned. And sat with his other friends.

My phone started to ring and I answered. "Are you guys almost here yet?" Angel asked. "No , Luis argued with me because I told him to pick you up and he was like no. So I was like your an ass and he was like get out and I said no. " I said. "He such an asshole I hate him. Did hayes stick up for you?" "No he just stayed quiet and I'm not even going to talk to him ." I said. "Oh wow that's fucked up.I'm going to pee on him .Well I got to go maybe my mom can take me. " she said before hanging up.

I went to the snack bar because I'm fat . I ordered Nachos and I bought hot cheetos. "Hey Lana ." Connor said ,he was waiting for his order like me. "Hi ." I told him. "Woah I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time , I've missed you ." he said giving me a quick hug. My order was called and I got my stuff and went back to the bleachers. "Lana that's fucked up." Hayes told me. He was obviously mad. "What did I do?" I asked. "Don't play dumb . You were trying to make me jealous. " he said and I gave him a confused look. And he mocked me. I just ignored him and watched the game.

The whole car ride was silent , well I was silent Hayes and Luis were talking. They were being fucking idiots and I wanted to fucking fight both of them. "This is the quietest I've heard Lana since the first time I met her." Luis laughed and Hayes chuckled. "I'm sorry that I don't have time to talk to irrelevant bitches like you." I said. They both laughed at me. When they got to my house I tried to get out but Luis kept unlocking and locking my car. I finally got out of the car and when I was walking in front of it he honked which scared me. I kicked his car and hurt my foot.

I got to my house and went to the freezer to get ice cream. On the counter there was a note saying that my mom was coming home late and she said for me to go over to Hayes house. Fuck that.

Sorry I took a while to update I was busy this weekend. But expect more updates because its my last week of school . 5 votes for next chapter.