59

TW~ Torture, Romulus, Mass murder, Insanity, Blood, Really Strong Gore (Romulus has a bit of uh... fun)

Fiona once again found herself standing in the back, clenching her fists, as the sound of Roman's screams of pain burned around them. Roman's eyes were a stark and pitch void of inky tar as he gripped the chains too tight he was practically bending them under his demonic strength. Her wings fluttered angrily as she watched his black tears stream down his face painting his skin with his pain. He grinned psychotically as his body tensed up on him. You could see the bloodlust in his eyes... and Fiona was hoping for it. 

Her gaze dropped to the devil's trap he was in and smiled seeing the ever so tiny sliver of paint she had chipped off the night prior. It didn't matter how much was taken off once the circle is broken the spell is canceled out. 

"I'm GOING to kill you all." Roman growled out as he bit back more screams. The cultists just laughed as Roman tilted his head just a tad with wide crazy eyes. "You..." He pointed to the one currently carving into him and his smile grew. "I'm going to rip you to pieces." The cultist simply smirked as he dug the blade even deeper making Roman grunt at the pain.

"You're not going to be doing anything." Roman hiss before jerking back with another scream as they poured the holy water down his shoulder burning a strip down his back and chest.

"ENOUGH!" Fiona screamed out forcing them all to turn to her with rage in her eyes. She clenched her fists tightly as panic built in her. This could go all wrong... but it was the only choice they had. She blinked snapping her fingers behind her back and instantly the cuffs that held Roman snapped sending the demon crashing to the ground. She swallowed her fear as he tried to keep their focus on her enough for Roman to recover at least some energy. "You guys are killing him."

"It's kind of our job, Babe." One hissed as they slowly started to go towards her. She could tell they were really pissed. "We're turning him human. It's not our fault if the demon skank is too weak to handle it."

"He's literally the strongest demon EVER and you just said he was too weak for it?" She yelled back only angering them more. The one with the knife just growled and gripped it tighter, as he pointed it at her.

"You've stopped us for the last time." Fiona stumbled back against the wall only for the whole room too cold at the sound of crazy laugher. They all spun around to see Roman slowly rising to his feet with pure pitch-black eyes and this sense of evil drowned them all.

"What was that?" Roman teased, his crazed grin only getting bigger as he stared at his now free wrists with excitement. "I wasn't going to be doing anything."

"Shit..." The one with the knife whispered as he tried to think of something. One went running to the door, hitting the alarm, just as Roman sent his hand through the guy's back ripping out his spine. 

"I'm going to have so much fun." Roman giggled as he spun around dropped the spine as blood dripped steadily from his fingers. "Just try to stop me." They all pulled out guns making Roman giggled more as he took off for more blood. Fiona flinched at the sounds of death around her. Yes, this was what she was hoping for, Romulus to let lose and kill them all so that they were safe. The problem was she was an angel... and murder wasn't exactly something she found pleasant. So she stood there panicked against the wall covering her ears as she squeezed her eyes shut trying to ignore the massacre around her.

Roman jumped up, wrapping his legs around one's neck, spinning himself around before literally pulling the mans head off with a shot of bliss. He laughed as he threw it into another head causing both to basically explode from the intensity of the impact. Roman danced about dodging bullets as he teleported around killing as he went until he suddenly just vanished.