61

Warning~Making out

Roman eyes the door of Virgil's home with his heart in his throat. He took a deep breath and reached out for it only to freeze, tears in his eyes. He's the one that chose to leave him. He's the one that walked off when Virgil literally begged him not to. Why did he think he ever deserved another chance? He should just...

No.

Roman swallowed his fear as he forced himself to knock on the door, albeit hesitantly with his shaky hands. He couldn't be without Virgil. The whole time he was gone... the whole point of enduring that ritual was to BE with Virgil. He just couldn't walk away, not when everything was urging him to be in his arms. He needed to be with Virgil.

It's where he felt he belonged.

The door slowly creaked open giving Roman his first sight of his friend in over a month and everything crashed in him. He missed him so much. Virgil stood there with this confused look in his eyes. He glanced back behind him before at his arm, pinching it lightly making Roman highly confused.

"Flos..." Virgil's eyes shot wide as he suddenly turned back to Roman with this pure shock in his eyes. "I'm sorry." Roman smiled sadly as tears started to spill from both their eyes. "I never should have left."

"R-Ro?" Virgil forced himself to take a deep breath before his eyes filled with this determination.

"Virgil, if you're mad at me, I understand, just ple-..." Roman grunted as Virgil suddenly threw himself at the other, his lips pressed against his. Roman instantly wrapped his arms around him with a growl. He carefully led Virgil back into the house, closing the door behind him, as he pressed his lips further against the other. The two stumbled into the living room as Virgil plastered kisses down the demon's neck making Roman groan at the feeling. He dug his fingers into Virgil's hips as he pressed him against the back of the couch, his body feeling very hot on him. Roman had to admit he's never felt like this before... and yet it didn't worry him... it only egged him on.

 The kiss broke as Roman gently lifted Virgil's shirt up over his head, tossing it behind the other and onto the very couch, they were leaning against. Virgil just smiled as he pulled him in again, ghosting his lips against the others making Roman growl again. 

"V-Virge..." Roman grunted as he picked Virgil up, sitting him on the back of the couch, as he pressed against him. Roman's hand pressed against Virgil's thigh as he gently bit Virgil's lip. He could feel that tug in his chest. He knew where this was heading. Roman was experienced. He knew EXACTLY what was going on but the feelings swirling around him had him in such a daze. He didn't understand the heat. He didn't understand the want. He just felt it all and it was pulling at him bad. "Virg-..." Roman purred as Virgil started to trail kisses down his neck. He tilted his head more so the other could have better access. It felt good. Even with his past, he had never enjoyed it. As horrible as it was to say... Romulus only ever did it just to hurt those he did it too. But this... This made his gut twist up in such a good way he didn't want it to end. Unfortunately... His eyes flashed black as this sudden pulse in him made him push away.

"Roman?"

"Sorry." Roman whined as he leaned his head against Virgil's chest smiling when he felt his human start to play with his hair. Roman met his gaze again once he had calmed down enough and gently kissed him again with a soft purr. "I'm having trouble controlling myself as of late." Virgil's eyes filled with worry as Roman moved to press his lips against Virgil's hand. "It's ok. Remus said he would help. I'm going to fine. Ok?" Virgil sighed as he looked away making Roman's heart twinge at the pain he could see. "Flos?"

"You removed the bond mark... Broke our connection... You left me." Roman winced as he quickly pulled him in again, whispering against his lips.

"I'm never doing that again." Virgil hummed as Roman breathed him in. "I promise." Their lips met again letting the demon taste the salt from both their tears as he purred. He could feel this... emotion swirling around him through and Virgil both and he melted into it completely. Virgil entangled his fingers through Roman's hair before pulling away just enough to breathe.

"I love you." Roman stopped short, jerking back a bit in surprise, as Virgil just smiled at him.

"Wait." Roman just stood there blinking in confusion as Virgil gently brushed his thumb over Roman's arms to help ground him. "But I... But I thought you wouldn't ever fall in love again?"

"That's not exactly how love works." Virgil teased with a slight roll of his eyes as Roman confusion only grew.

"How... How does it work then?" Virgil smiled as he gently brushed his fingers through Roman's hair.

"Well.. It finds you." Roman's eyes shined making Virgil chuckle a bit. "It finds you when you least expect it."

"And... And you love... me?" Virgil could only nod as Roman faltered a bit over the sudden flurry of warmth he felt bubbling through him. He smiled a bit as he tried to figure out just why that made him feel so light only for Virgil to gently pulled him closer and out of his thoughts.

"Tell me how you feel." Roman just shook his head with a subtle shrug, yet his smile never falling.

"I don't know."

"Well... Do you like me?" Roman growled as he nodded, pressing himself up against him.

"Very much so." 

"Could you live without me?" Roman shook his head, melting entirely into how Virgil was playing with his hair. "And... If I were to leave suddenly... how would you feel?" Roman couldn't stop the whimpers that fell from his lips as he tightened his grip on the other, clearly not happy with that scenario.

"Broken." Virgil's eyes lit up as he forced the other to look at him, with a smile on his face.

"What do you feel? Right now... or when you think of me... when I'm near. What do you feel?" Roman's eyes dazed out completely as he just stared into Virgil's eyes lost entirely in them.

"The world is spinning." Virgil's smile grew as Roman's words came out in a whisper. "My... My heart..." Roman gulped down the rising emotion as his cheeks flushed on him. "My hearts racing. Every... E-Everything is hot and..." Roman whined as he tugged on Virgil's arms a bit. "I don't ever want to let you go." Virgil chuckled as Roman growled, losing a bit of control, and pressed himself against Virgil harshly. "Mine." Virgil blushed as Roman whispered against his neck, a rumble from his chest. "You're mine."

"You're in love." Roman pulled back instantly as Virgil nodded. "Love... romantic love anyway is when you hold someone so dear to your chest that the lights up just thinking about them. They make your day better and all you want is to spend every moment with them." Virgil jumped the second he saw Roman start to cry. He quickly reached out caressing his cheek as he tried to calm him down only to freeze as Roman leaned into his hand.

"I... I'm in love?" Roman was literally beaming as Virgil nodded making his whole world spin around him. He couldn't help but laugh as he fell into Virgil just completely overjoyed. "I-I finally... I finally understand."

"Understand what?" Roman smiled as he brushed Virgil's hair back, joyful tears still falling from his eyes.

"Why they all said it's the best feeling in the world." Virgil's eyes shot wide just a second before Roman captured his lips against him, losing control of himself completely as his eyes turned black. He pulled Virgil closer, forcing the human to wrap his legs around him as Roman growled into this kiss. 

This burning heat erupted in the demon as his magic swirled around him. It got hotter and hotter as his grip on Virgil tightened. Virgil tilted his head back as Roman practically latched onto his neck, NEEDING the contact. His skin was overheated and only getting worse. Virgil was like a nice cool cloth against his burning flesh, he didn't want to pull away. He lightly bit down on the spot he had been marking making Virgil moan out his name, only causing Roman to suddenly jerk back in surprise, having not been expecting that reaction at all. 

Virgil frowned seeing the pitch-black eyes only to relax a bit over the sudden expression his demon had. He gently brushed Roman's hair back once again feeling as Roman leaned into his touch. He chuckled a bit as Roman's eyes softened from shock to bliss when he finally realized what it was that actually happened.

"I love you, Roman." Roman's eyes faded back to red as he spotted the bond mark forming on Virgil's shoulder this time.

"I love you, Virgil."