11

(TW~ Slave???/ Basically she's his property. Non-Consensual actions. Basically... Roman's a very bad very evil demon right now. Murder... blood...  implied abuse...)

"Lady Fiona Kane..." Fiona jumped at the sudden sound of a deep voice rumbling behind her. Her breathing quickened as she tensed up expectantly listening to the chains that jangled from her wrists and ankles. "Ironic that I should find you... all locked up like this." 

"Well... When the great Romulus as expressed an interest in you... people tend to take action." Roman's eyes narrowed as a devious smirk played his lips. Roman suddenly appeared before her grabbing her chin and forcing her to look in his crazed expression. "Yet you are still here."

"Oh, Dear... They could never hide you from me." Roman growled as he yanked her hair back pressing his nose into her neck as if about to bite. "Not when you're mine to take. Your grandfather made the deal and I've come to collect on it." He snapped making the chains all vanish but leaving the cuffs around her proof of her position as his property. "Now be a good pet... alright?"

"What will you do with me?" Roman chuckled darkly as he walked the grounds of the Kane estate, his latest pet trailing behind him with a look of grave understanding. "Am I to be another victim? Or have you planned something different?"

"Honestly, pet... I plan on putting that beauty of yours to use." Fiona flinched slightly as Roman grabbed her arm and forced her through a door. "Now... show me to father."

"He's in here." Fiona tensed horribly as Roman just gestured for her to go in first. "Romulus..."

"Go in now... pet." Fiona nodded as she did as he was told, only to find her father standing there with a gun pointed at them both. "Oh, dear. Looks like we were expected."

"A guard spotted you leaving the cell." Roman just laughed as he flicked his wrist sending the gun flying out of the man's hand. 

"I knew it was a good thing to keep that man alive." Roman grinned with vile excitement as he stalked closer to his pray. "Fiona, my pet... Do not look away." Fiona flinched at the sound of her father's screams. Blood splattered against the walls and her staining her pure white gown with it's red all while Roman cackled. Roman stepped back panting as he licked his blood-covered fingers with a look of bliss in his red eyes. His long hair, which was a pitch-black at the time, was a total mess as he spun around to see Fiona just staring at the mangled corpse that was once was her father. "Oh don't be like that, my pet. He's the one that locked you up... tried to keep you away from me. He deserved it."

"Of course, my lord." Roman purred darkly as he grabbed her wrist harshly, fazing out and leaving the mess behind.

"My lord?" Several years later as Fiona was covered in cuts and bruises yet still held that smile she always forced herself to have. "What is it?"

"Tell about that... thing again." Fiona frowned in confusion as Roman just sat there staring into the fireplace.

"Of course, my lord. Where shall I begin?" Fiona dropped to her knees sitting there as Roman's eyes darted to her making her have to suppress the cold shiver that ran down her back. He rolled his eyes and returned to staring at the fire.

"You spoke about... joy the last time. I want to know more." Fiona's face fell in shock as Roman's eyes filled with intrigue. "I know of fear... and anger. Those or two... emotions I often instill in my victims but... I've never encountered whatever this... joy is. Explain."

"Joy? It's a feeling of great happiness and pleasure." Roman's eyes narrowed as Fiona averted her eyes and just stared at the wall. "It the emotion you feel when something really good happens. Or when you do something that you enjoy. It in itself is a sense of enjoyment."

"Enjoyment?" Fiona faltered as Roman's voice cut through her thoughts. "What's that?"

"Again... It's just a sense of happiness when you do something that you take pride in or like to do." Roman's brow quirked in thought as he rested his chin on his hand.

"And pride?" Fiona was honestly taken back by how curious the demon was about all of this, and it was all because she laughed and said something the demon had done was 'humorous'. "What is that... and how does one 'take' it in something?"

"Pride? That is hard to explain." Roman frowned as he glared over at the woman making her bow her head slightly. "Is a sense of great happiness over something. It's a feeling of confidence in yourself or something you done... or even of another. Sometimes pride can be a feeling of entitlement and superiority."

"What are those?"

"Entitlement and superiority?" Roman nodded as Fiona tensed in concern. "It's when a person feels that they are better than everyone else. Or is higher in a way... that they deserve more than another."

"Oh." Roman's eyes drifted off making Fiona slightly worried and the demon rarely ever lets himself get lost in thought. It couldn't have been a good sign. "Do you feel me prideful?"

"What?" Roman sighed as he rolled his eyes slightly.

"I said do you feel me prideful." Fiona gulped as Roman's burning gaze tore through her. "Well? ANSWER ME!"

"Yes!" Fiona flinched as Roman just sat there with a muted yet stunned expression. "You are a very prideful man."

"Oh." Roman laughed softly as he looked back at the fire. "To be expected I suppose. Now pet..." Roman smirked as he leaned closer, grabbing her chin forcefully for what felt like the 10th time that afternoon. "Why don't we go... have some fun?"

"As you wish my lord." Roman laughed as he dragged her away towards the bedroom making her skin crawl.