73

Trigger Warning~ Romulus, Panic, A lot of Screaming and caps, Containment

Roman grunted softly as his mind slowly started to reboot. The air was silent yet stifling and he could smell the ash and salt from wherever he was. He grimaced in annoyance as he peeked his eyes open to find himself sitting there, in an oddly comfortable chair considering. His eyes dropped to the chains locked around his wrists causing him to suddenly stiffen.

"No... Wait-..." Roman whimpered as the constant pain that was always ripping through him spiked making him jerk back as he tried to pull the chains off of himself. He could hear this static in the air from what sounded like a microphone but nothing was actually said... just observed. Roman screamed out as he pulled as hard as he could wanting to rip the metal right off of him. And yet there was nothing... not even a crack and Roman crashed into himself panting. "Where-..." Roman swallowed that ever constant pain as his eyes darted about the room. He could see symbols painted on the walls in both black and white. Roman honestly felt sick for a second. 

Holy ash... Ash created from burning blessed wood from a church whilst on holy ground.
Sacred salt... that one's a bit self-explanatory.

The room was completely covered in the stuff. Not to mention all the runes and spell works. Roman could feel his powers being suppressed. Honestly, it wasn't an unfamiliar feeling. Neither were the chains shackling him to the chair... or the inability to move even the slightest bit. Or the pain... the pain... the...

Roman screamed out against gripping his head as his powers went rouge. It tore at his mind forcing such images of hell to burn into his thoughts. The air around him shifted until the room itself was a horrifying amalgamation of the hunter's dungeon... and the very room his old master used to hurt him. Hurt... no, train. Train... Roman was trained. He was trained to be the best soldier. The perfect soldier for his master. For his...

"Where's Virgil?" That was the first proper coherent thought that passed through Roman's mind. His master... His mate... His love... Virgil wasn't there in the room with him. Worst still he could not feel anything past that iron door. "Where's Virgil?!" He yelled out shifting violently as the feeling of anger and panic boiled through his blood. "IGNIS?!" Roman screamed causing a flux of magic to slam against the walls yet it did no damage. "WHERE THE FUCK IS IGNIS MEI?!"

"WHERE- AAAAH!" Roman's voice cracked under the energy of his own power slamming into him, before he crashed in exhaustion. He whined, weakly tugging at the chain, as black tears fell down his cheeks painting his tanned skin. "Please? Please... I'll be good. I'll be... I'll... Just where... where is he?"

"I wouldn't try overpowering the suppression charms." Roman flinched at the voice that came screaming through his mind. The overhead speaker cracked as it came to life, Remus's voice filtering through it. "Not only have I used every hunter trick I know but... I had some witches spell everything in it too. That whole room is designed to keep you trapped inside it." Roman glanced back up at the speaker with literal tears in his eyes as Remus tensed from where he watched from the computer screens. "You not getting out, Roman." Roman flinched before just screaming again just trying to break the chains.

"YOU SON A BITCH!" Roman growled up at the speaker, tears still prominent in his gaze despite the rage in his expression. "Just you wait... I'll figure out a way to get out of this and then I'll SKIN YOU FUCKERS ALIVE!" Remus just sighed as he pressed the little button that made the microphone turn on.

"We've spent our entire existence studying you and how to kill you..." Roman froze up like ice as the fluxes in his magic made the camera see a bunch of ripples. "You aren't getting out of there, I can promise you that."

"I never thought you'd be such a cowered." Remus frowned seeing how Roman just smirked through the video. "To trap me and hold me hostage... I thought you wanted me dead. If you know how to do it... why aren't you?" Remus could feel as someone placed a hand on his arm, whispering things to him but all Remus could focus on was the man chained to the chair. The man he'd started to see as a brother... his brother... ones again forced to be something he wasn't. "YOU'RE A COWARD, REMUS! You can't kill me! You can't and you know that. This was all you could do. I'm going to get out... AND I'LL DRIVE THAT FUCKING MACE DOWN YOUR PATHETIC HUNTER THROAT!" Roman suddenly froze as his gaze turned to the door, his tears finally falling as he continued to struggle with the chains. "Now where is Virgil? GET ME VIRGIL!"

"Not happening." Remus called through the mic before stepping away, trying desperately to ignore the raging demon behind him. He opened his eyes to see Patton and Janus both just standing there with looks of concern. "We have to figure out a way to fix his soul. We need to get Roman back." Janus glanced back at the video, wincing at everything Roman was doing before sharing a look with his twin. 

"He seems really adamant about getting Virgil back." Patton whispered only making Remus's eyes darken.

"We don't know how Romulus will react to Virgil. All the emo ever said was Roman didn't hurt him. It's best for them both if they stay separated." Remus crashed, falling back into the desk, as he laughed at himself. "I'll handle Roman... you guys figure out how to fix this mess. I know it's a lot to ask..."

"We've got this, Remus." Janus smiled softly as he rubbed Remus's arm making the hunter smile a bit with a nod. "Roman is going to come back."

"We just have to make sure Roman is safe until he does." Patton added watching as Remus turned back to the screen just in time to see the video glitch out as Roman's powers took over again. When the video came out Roman was once again crashed in his seat panting and in pain as all these torture tools littered the space around him. Remus didn't know where they all suddenly came from but he wasn't happy that the room looked more like a medieval torture chamber in an active volcano. There wasn't anything he could really do about it now. Roman could affect anything that truly mattered as they were suffecantly protected. He just prayed Roman came back soon.

"Please?" Roman whispered far too quietly for the camera to pick it up. "Please... I'll-... I'll be good. I promise. I'll be good." Roman whined as he tiredly tugged on the chains unable to stop himself from crying. "Please, don't... Don't put me back on chains. I'll listen. I swear." Roman's eyes went black as he stared off at nothing, his mind going numb. "Kill without remorse... obey without thought... I am but a soldier... soldier... No." Roman twitched, a growl burning through his lips. "I killed Miss. I killed her and those demons that hurt me. I'm royalty. I'm the demon prince Romulus. I... I... I-..." Roman started to tremble as his mind split him into so many different directions. "I'm a demon prince. I'm a soldier. I will make others feel my pain. I must obey... Fuck! WHERE IS VIRGIL?!" Roman whimpered as clutched his hand close to his chest. "He's mine. MINE! Give him back to me! HE'S MINE! NOT YOURS! NOT ANYONE ELSES! HE BELONGS TO ME!" Roman stared up at the speaker again, his eyes slowly going green. "Please, Remus? I need him. I need flos meus."