19

(TW~mentions death... alot... and Panic.)

"There all set!" Roman beamed as he stepped back to see Virgil all laying peacefully in his own bed, a small sleepy smile on his face. "Hey, uh... Vi?" Virgil's face scrunched up a bit before he sighed and peaked up over to see Roman scratching his neck. "Night?"

"Goodnight, Romano." Roman laughed as Virgil smirked softly. "Sweet dreams?"

"I uh... If I get any sleep... hopefully. You better though. Those nightmares should no better than to bother you." Virgil groaned slightly as Roman stuck his tongue out before going to the lamp in the nightstand. "Seriously though, Virgil. I hope you sleep well. Light off?" Virgil nodded, his eyes already closed as Roman just smiled softly. He clicked the lamp off before heading to his room only to pause getting this... bad feeling. Not quite the fear he knew he felt before but... Anxiety. Right. That's what it was. He got an anxious feeling. Like something bad was going to happen. "Remus?"

"Good night... Romulus." Roman flinched as he looked back to see Remus glaring him down from two rooms away. "Sweet dreams."

"What?" Remus just cackled as he spun around falling into his room before slamming his door and locking it. Roman frowned that feeling of anxiety burning more in him as he just stood there. He felt a hand touch his shoulder and he had to stop himself from burning them to a crisp. 

"Don't worry about him, Roman. Remus will come around eventually." Roman laughed as he tried really hard to lose that anxious feeling. 

"No, he won't, Thomas. He's a hunter." Thomas's eyes darkened as Roman just shook his head and turned back towards his own room. "It doesn't matter. I'm here because of Virgil. I won't let anything get in my way."

"See ya in the morning then, Roman." Roman nodded as he let his door click shut before he just sighed. That anxious feeling still burned under his skin and it was driving him absolutely mad. He was actually exhausted. He... He didn't understand that really. As a demon, you don't have to sleep much if at all but he's been dozing off a lot. He sighed as he sat on his bed and just stared blankly at nothing. He could feel this... sensation. As if he was being drained. His eyes fluttered as he fell back, eyes glowing red as he spotted the sigil above the bed. 

"Oh... shit." His voice slurred as he tried to push himself up but his energy was so drained all he managed was to push to move his hand over the bed limply. "Re... Rem..." Roman growled as he looked over at the door and tensed. "Tho... Thomas." It barely came out as a whisper making his voice choke up as his eyes fluttered again. "Thom...as... Tho..." His eyes rolled back a bit as they closed for good that time and he was out like a light. Needless to say... His dreams weren't pleasant...

At all.

"Romulus." Roman jumped finding himself in that oh so familiar black that made this intense fear crawl up his spine. No. NO! He couldn't be back here. Virgil broke the devil's trap. He literally wears the damn thing as a pendant. There's no way anyone managed to trap him back in it. NO! "Romulus!" His head snapped up and his entire body just broke completely down. Right there in front of him stood...

"Fiona?" Her eyes narrowed as Roman started to hyperventilate. "Wait... No. No. You're dead. You're dead. You're..."

"That's right, Romulus." Roman whimpered at the name as Fiona just smiled. "I'm dead because you killed me."

"I didn't kill you."

"Oh?" Fiona smirked as with a quirk in her brow as he held her arms out making her image flash to how Roman had last seen her... dead. "You didn't cause this?"

"No. Yes... No, wait... I didn't kill you. I just... didn't save you."

"YOU KILLED ME!"

"I DIDN'T WANT TO!" Roman crashed more as tears fell from his eyes. Fiona just laughed as Roman furiously tried to wipe them away. They never stopped falling. "I... I didn't... I didn't want that. I tried... I didn't want it. I swear."