25

(TW~Homophobia, Abuse, Murder, Gore, lots of blood, blacking out from rage)

His blood was bubbling. He didn't know what was going on but he felt very... heated. Ash didn't even say a word. Not even when the father stormed over and punched him. Ash fell to the gravel, his eyes instantly meeting with Romans and time froze still.

"I can save you." Roman whispered out using his power to speak telepathically with the boy. Ash only shook his head. "Ash... I can stop this. I..."

'Deal.' was all Ash mouthed before his father landed another blow. Roman was frozen, his blood bubbling more and more with every second.

"The deal was that I got your body when you died... not that you had to die now." Roman snapped in quickly hating every second the boy cried out from the beating. "There's no reason for you to go through this Ash. Let me stop them. I'll put an end to it all..." Roman stepped closer his eyes flashing even brighter as he growled with obvious intent.

"NO! STOP!" Ash screamed out making Roman freeze instantly. He knew Ash was yelling at him. He knew. His parents obviously didn't. His Father laughed ash he worsened the beating, all while his mother prayed to 'save' her sick son. Roman was frozen. The look Ash was giving him glued him to the gravel as if he was stuck in cement.

"You don't want to be saved... do you?" Ash shook his head as he just laughed. His father paused in his actions, a look of rage in his eyes as Ash started to cry through his smile.

"If there is no god... and no one to judge me for my love... then why should I stay with the monsters that do." Roman's heart stopped in his chest. "If neither Demon nor angel cares who I love then I welcome either place with open arms."

"Ash, no..."

"So be it." The world went dark as Roman blanked out a bit. His mind must not have wanted to register what happened. It was just a second. Just a second it seemed for the father to pull out his gun and fire at the boy. Just a second for him to then drag his wife back inside spouting about how he'll 'take care of' the body. Roman wasn't about to let that monster touch him. Ash was in his arms within seconds.

"A-Ash?"

"Don't." Was all the kid said a Roman only nodded. He didn't want to be saved. He didn't want to live. The deal was one good day... Once LAST good day and a friend to care for him. It wasn't to be saved. Ash knew what was going to happen when he made the deal. Roan had no choice but to follow through.

"I'll tell you this kid... You aren't going to hell." Ash's eyes filled with this sort of confusion. Or at least that's what Roman assumed anyway.

"I-I th-thought..."

"I don't make soul deals, Kid. Never have... never will. Besides, your deal was to give me your body. Once you're dead... Your soul is no longer tethered to it."

"But I... I made a deal." Roman chuckled as he just shook his head.

"Making a deal doesn't automatically condemn you to hell. Not unless you made a soul deal. You're not going to hell, Kid. There would be no place to put you. No place worthy enough for a fighter such as yourself." Ash's eyes widened as Roman actually smiled. Like... properly smile at him. "You're going to go to heaven. It's where you belong. You fought for so long... you're parents, your peers... your own damn mind. A fighter like you doesn't deserve to wallow with filth like us."

"R-Ro..." Ash groaned as Roman sighed and placed his hand over the wound. "D-Don't..."

"I'm not going to heal you, Kid." Roman's eyes flashed as Ash suddenly stilled his breath going lapse as Roman listened to the painful beat of the boys dying heart. "I'm just making it easier." When the last beat sounded and all life left Ashes eyes Roman didn't know what had happened. The black seemed to swallow him up whole. 

His mind latched on to snippets. Bits and pieces broke through the black but... he was lost for the most part. He knew he had possessed his body. He took over Ash's body as his letting the other crumble away. He could feel his blood in him like a billion degrees boiling him inside out. His mind was a cavernous pit filled with murderous intent. He felt his power latching on to the need to kill... the need to punish... the need to watch their blood splatter like a bag that up and burst, painting the walls with that... lovely red. 

He heard the screaming. His mind only connecting to the pitched wails of pain and torment. He felt the blood that coated him and sprayed about the room. He heard their bones snap. He felt their limps in his hands tearing about with every twitch of his finger. He smelt the blood... the piss that covered them from their fear. When he finally came to he found himself standing there in the midst of a blood bath, the tattered and shredded remains of whatever was left of Ash's 'parent's all around him. 

"Shit." Roman stumbled back, his eyes darting over his new body grimacing horribly at the red that painted his skin and clothes. He hated it. He hated it so much. He wanted to wash it all off immediately but...

"A-Ashy-y." Roman froze up instantly at the small voice that peeped out from the other room. Roman's eyes met with those of a small girl and everything just... well... He had never felt this feeling before. Something he would akin to complete and total horror. "A-Ashy... Ashy-..."

"Don't look, hun." Roman instantly had her in his arms as he cradled her into him shielding her from the horrific sight. "Don't look."

"M-Momma... D-Dadd-dy." Roman felt that sinking feeling he hated so much as he quickly took the girl away, making sure she couldn't see anymore that what she had already seen. He was going to need to whip her memory. He wasn't about to let her live with that. He let his power surge around her as he held her close. He felt her clutch on his clothes sobbing in fear. "Shh.. now, It's ok. It's all going to be ok. I'm going to take you somewhere safe."

"A-A-Ash..."

"Forget about Ash, sweet princess." Roman lulled letting his power coat his voice. "Forget about Ash. Forget about your Mom and your Dad. Forget about all that happened and all the bad that made you cry. Forget about me." The little girl's tears slowly stopped as Roman sighed softly bringing her to this one house, he knew held a nice and caring couple. "Forget about your fear. Forget about your tears and just... Just live ok?"

"O-Ok." She mumbled as Roman snapped making her clothes all clean again. No blood. No evidence she was ever at that scene. 

"Now... when they open the door you're going to have a new home... a new family. You'll be safe." Roman knocked quickly, teleporting to the side as the door suddenly opened revealing a very soft looking young lady.

"Who are you, swee-..." Her eyes flashed red as she suddenly smiled and gently led the girl inside. "Come now, little one. You must be cold and hungry. Let's let your dad, cook you up some food."

Roman stepped out of the shadowed this look in his eyes as he watched the couple care for the girl as if she had always been their own. He couldn't help that feeling in his chest. That pain that just wouldn't go away. He was sick of feeling so sick. Was it the girl that hurt him so much? Was it the blood? Was it Ash... or the parents? He just didn't know. What he did get from the whole thing though was one thing...

He never wanted to do that again. He never wanted to lose control ever again. Being so covered in blood he hated it. He was done. Done being Prince Romulus. Done with even Prince Roman. He was DONE with being a prince at all. He hated being who he was. He hated what he had done. That girl... What if he had hurt her? There was a time when he wouldn't have been so affected by it. Now... Now it made that horrible feeling all the worse. He felt like he was drowning. 

He didn't want to be a demon anymore.