75

Trigger Warning~ Romulus, Yandere, Panic, Gore

"I need him. I need him." Roman repeated frantically as he desperately tried to get free. He screamed as if he was being murdered. He didn't care. HE NEEDED VIRGIL! They didn't understand. Roman had to protect him. Had to keep him safe. Had to make sure he was there. Virgil HAD to be by his side. He wasn't going to allow ANYONE to take him away from him. He'll murder them all if they try. "GIVE HIM BACK!" 

"NO... no. no. no..." Roman whimpered as he twitched hearing that bitches voice drowning out his thoughts. Telling him no life matters. Telling him he's emotionless... that his only purpose is to kill and obey. He needed to obey. He needed to kill. Needed to feel their pulses stop while he crushes their hearts in his hands... Needed... Needed to... "Stop. Stop. Stop it." Roman cried as he felt talons slowly impaling into his back. He couldn't even scream as they tore him apart. His memories making everything he was thinking a reality. Blood coated the back of his shirt making him crumble even more. No one was there. No one was hurting him. And yet... He would not stop bleeding. He went rigid, hearing as the metal door opened and suddenly all the knives flew right at the door. That was until his eyes flashed feeling that familiar tug at the bond and everything came crashing to the floor. Roman's eyes darted up to see that familiar smile and everything seemed to break in him. 

"Hello there, Love." Roman freaked pulling at his chains as he desperately tried to get to the other, screaming when he realized he could not. "Romulus, stop that." Roman froze at the command, his eyes tearful yet dazed. "Relax." Virgil could see how Roman leaned back into the chair, wincing only a bit at the action before just smiling up at him. 

"They said you weren't here."

"In their defense... they didn't know I was." Virgil smirked as he took one of the chairs Roman subconsciously summoned bringing it over till he was sitting directly in front of Roman. "I heard you. You were calling out to me." Virgil tapped his head making Roman frown in confusion. "I couldn't take just listening to it anymore."

"You're mine." Virgil nodded as Romulus tried to grab him, the chains wouldn't let him. "Only mine. Do you understand me? You belong to me."

"I know." Romulus faltered as he just stared into Virgil's eyes. "It's ok, Love."

"You're not allowed to leave me." Roman's voice cracked a bit as he tensed, squeezing his eyes shut. "Don't leave me."

"I won't -..."

"Please get these off?" Virgil fell silent only making Roman growl as he looked up to see Virgil's stern expression. "Take them off. Now, Virgil."

"No." Roman growled even louder and he tried to fuss about the chains. "I don't like them any more than you do but you need to be in them. I'm sorry."

"TAKE THEM OFF, DAMN IT!" Roman gasped as he looked away just clenching his fists tightly. "Please, Ignis?"

"Romulus, this is the last time I am to say it... the chains are to remain on, understand me." Roman flinched before nodding and just falling back into himself. "It's for your own good love."

"Did... Did I do something wrong?" Roman spoke softly as he carefully gave Virgil a very worried look. "Did I do something to upset you? Did I do something wrong?"

"Yes... You did something very wrong." Roman's eyes shot wide as Virgil glared him down like a stern parent. "You nearly killed someone. You can't do that."

"Wait no... That's not bad. That's... I'm supposed to do that. I'm supposed to kill. I... I HAVE to kill." Virgil just shook his head as Roman started to visibly spiral. "I have to. I'm a good soldier. I have to kill have to... Have to..." Roman jerked as he growled over his own thoughts. "I want others to scream for once. I want others to feel my pain. I want to be the one dragging the knife down their backs. I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN!"

"Murder isn't fun-..."

"It is for me." Roman giggled as he bounced in his seat wanting to get closer to the other. "Can you imagine? Pulling out someone's teeth one by one while their squirming on a table. It's a challenge to get them all out intact without damaging the body more. Or the puzzle of finding just what makes a person tick to hurt them in the worst way without even laying a finger on them. To break them... to break their minds... to drive them insane. I miss it so much." Roman lulled with a blush to his cheeks. "Please? Please? We could do it together. We could have so much fun? Ignis... I could make so many people sing for you." Roman's eyes actually sparkled as he tried to get as close as he could. "I could make them kneel for you."

"I don't want that." Roman blinked, confusion setting in his features as Virgil just smiled sadly. "And neither do you, My love. Not really."

"VIRGIL-..." The door burst open revealing a very worried Remus, with Patton and Janus in the background just in case. Everyone froze as Roman growled viciously. "Virgil, get away from him."

"Don't even think about it." Roman hissed as Virgil gave him an apologetic look. "You're not allowed to leave."

"I'm sorry, love."

"Virgil. DO. NOT. LEAVE ME!" Virgil slowly got to his feet only to freeze up hearing the literal heart breaking pleads filling his mind. "Don't go. Please don't go. Mi Amor..." Virgil's eyes shot wide as he turned to see the green filling Roman's. "Please don't leave me like this."

"I'll be back." Roman froze up like stone as Virgil gently caressed his cheek with a soft loving smile. Roman's breath lapsed as Virgil pressed a small kiss to his lips before pulling away and joining the others. "I promise you, Hun. I'm not going anywhere."