season 1 :prologue

To some people all they ever wanted to do was grow up. Be able to drive, own your own house and paint it crazy colours.

maybe even buy a dog or two...or even a few more.

children would wish their childhoods away, hoping to grow up to be astronaut's or teachers. some wanted to be footballers or singers.

gracelynne on the other hand didnt care. She didnt care what she grew up to be cause she never wanted to grow up.

being small and having no responsibilities sounded way better to her than buying a house and becoming a rockstar like her sister.

no gracie fairchild was different.

she never wanted to grow up.

so she hasn't.

whilst her older twin clary had been adventuring and going out with her best friend Simon , Gracie decided to take a different approach.

take things at her own speed.

instead each day that her sister would play over at Simons or go to school Gracie stayed home with her mom.

her mom loved her just as much as she loved clary. maybe even more....there's always something different about your last born baby.

anyways Gracie would spend her days in their room, obviously she had schooling but her mom was very lenient on how much she had to do.

and it wasnt a suprise that because of this Gracie feel behind....she completely lost interest in school.

Whilst her older sister had just started applying for collages, she would spend her days reading and draw pictures with chunky crayons.

thats one thing the fairchild twins had in common....there love for art.

to most people if clary ever mentioned her younger sister they would be suprised. no one really knows about the hidden twin.

and thats the way gracie liked it.

she can be left alone...to be whoever she wants to be.

somedays thats gracie the newly turned 18 year old writer who should probably be setting the table right now instead of writing in her journal.

or gracie the little baby who doesnt nothing but chew on her sleave and lay on her bed singing to herself about random stuff.

dont get me wrong...gracie has a hell of a time by herself...but...i think shes starting to realise...a lonely life isnt one she wants anymore.

"gracie! how many times child do i have to tell you to set the table please.!"

"shit.."i mutter."coming mom." i call out to her.

sometimes its okay to take your time.....and sometimes youve just gotta jump in head first...guess well see which one worked out better in a hour.

Xoxoxoxox Gracie <3