chapter 63

so turns out izzy found the shadowhunter killer, well max did.

now sitting in jaces office, leaning on his deks, him leaning aginst the fireplace, izzy sat on the sofa and jace stood by thw window, she was explaing evetything that happend and what she saw

"She had everything: Werewolf claws, vampire fangs, Seelie blades. She used it to make it look like a Downworld uprising." izzy expains looking over tat jace.

"The question is, why?" jace speaks turning aroud wuth his hands behind his back looking between alec and izzy.

" We're not sure. But it has to go beyond covering her tracks."alec explains crossing his arms stepping towards the back of the sofa

"I agree." izzy speaks nodding her eyes seriously,

"That's great work, Iz."jace speaks nodding his head towards her.

"is max okay?" i question looking at her making her nod back.

" I hear Max is back up on his feet and ready to take over the world." jace speaks smiling sloghtly  coming to stand near the sofa shes sat on."How are you doing? Are you OK?" jace questions looking down at her smiling slightly.

"getting better one day at a time" she replies back smiling looking back up at him.

"Good." jace replies back nodding his head."We'll keep investigating Kaelie. But in the meantime, my first official act as Head of the Institute is going to be somewhat controversial, so I'm gonna need your help." jace speaks suddnely he turns looking towards me making me frown."You're taking over." jace speaks turning his head looking straight at alec making alec frown.

"The Seelie investigation?" alec questions him making jace shake his head.

"No. I mean you, Alec Lightwood, are now the Head of the New York Institute." jace explains making my eyes widen.

"Can you do that?" i question pushing myself off the desk looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah. I mean, like you said, being a Herondale comes with certain perks. Naming a successor is one of them." jace explains making me smile looking towards alec." You were right. Downworlders and Shadowhunters, We're all a mix of human, angel and demon. If we let the Clave forget that... ... we deserve a revolt." jace explains making me walk to stand next to alec looking up at the apir of them grinning slightly.

izzy stands up too looking at jace,

"I'll always be a soldier. But you're a leader, Alec" jace speaks patting alecs hsoulder making me smile.

alec smiles too and looks down at me before looking back at jace.

"I have your first assignment." alec speaks nodding his head at jace.

" Bring it." jace replies back smiling.

so alec first order to jace was to remove the trackers, and i was so happy. even happier that now that things seem to be settled for a moment we can go and speak to magnus.

walking into his apartment, the wards were down. i glance at alec making him reach for my hand, i smile slightly letting him slip his fingers threw mine before we walk more into his apartment.

 seeing him leaning aginst the balcony just looking out at the city, we step towards him.

" magnus you were right."alec speaks as we slowly step out onto the blacony,

magnus turns his head slightly seeing us both walking towards him.

"you never have to prove yourself to us"  i say looking up at him, my eyes filled with tones of emostion as magnus stops leaning on the balcony and looks down at me, his eyes flicking between mine and alecs

 if only i could read his mind right now and know exactly what hes thinking as he looks between us.

"i love you both, so much" alec speaks looking between us this time making me smile slightly looking up at him before looking at magnus seeing him staring back at alec.

alec glances at me making me smile before alec pulls magn u in for a kiss making me blush slightly.

they pull away, as magnus wraps his arm around my wiast before i press my lips to his aswell making alec pull me to stand between them as i slowly pull away from magnus face.

" i love you too" magnus speaks looking into my eyes before looking up into alecs.

"i love you three" i say smirking making the pair of them look at me smiling slightly trying to not chuckle.

magnus smiles looking down at me before he pulls me in for another kiss making me smile against his lips before i feel alec sliding my jacket away from my neck before i shiver feeling the way his lips press against my skin.

as my mouth moves with magnus alec coninues to press kisses on my neck , his hands resing on my waist making me slightly moan into magnus mouth feeling the way alec brushes his hands up and down my sides.

" lets take this to my bedroom." magnus speaks pulling away from the kiss makin g me blush, and glance back at alec. he smirks seeing the lustfilled look in my eyes before i turn to look back at magnus.

 magnus smirks before rabbing my waist pulling me up to wrap my legs around his waist,  amking me giggle before he starts walking towards his bedroom making me press kisses against his skin as alec smirks following us towards the room.

let me know if you want me to add in the smut scene here, for now i just felt like it ended nicely without me having to write it but i will if everyone wants to read it, there with be more smut in rest of the book.