season 2 prologue:

shit went down.

sorry.

stuff went down.

my mom is awake!

i literally dont think you understand how much it means that she is here now.

although yes. i do love my sister clary with every bone in my body....

i just...theres something about telling my mom all my problems.

i mean what is she gonna say when me and clary tell her about jace?

or that we've actually met our father.

and what the hell is she going to say when i tell her about me and magnus and alec.

fuck!

i can imagine it going two ways.

one..

when i tell her i havent been regressing she can either say that ive been overhwhelemed and not had the chance to let my mind relax so im acting irrationally.

or two...

she'll love them.

i know she already knows magnus and has some sort of a liking towards him...i just dont kn ow how she is going to react to the fact that i like him.

and alec well...

i dont know.

on the subject of alec and magnus we are still yet to have our conversation about how things are gonna go down now.

i mean we still have to go on that date and thats where im sure there will be a serious conversation.

on one hand im looking forwards to them talking about what they actually expect from me and how they are going to care for me.

but on the other hand where expectations comes rules and punishements.

and as you kinda know...i dont like being punished.

oh well.

lets see how this goes

- gracelynn fairchild xoxox