chapter 11

no ones pov:

"im sorry if this is awkward for you guys..." clary sighs looking at teh closed door and then at jace and alec."my sister shes..." clary goes to say but alec cuts her off.

"a little?" he asks standing up and walking around the coffee table to stand infront of clary.

"ummmm....yeah....." clary stutters frowning at alec. he chuckles at her bewildered state.

"jace you wanna explain or...?"alec asks a smirk on his face as he truns around and looks at his adoptive brother.

"alec's a daddy....and if we know about the supernatural you bet we know eveything about you humans and your different types of lifestyles."jace explains to clary making clarys eyes widen.

"seriously?" she asks looking at alecs back as he walks away from her. he nods turning around looking at her."okay....well...i dont know how this is going to effect you guys but my mom looks after her not me." clary tells them looking at alec.

"you dont look after your own sister?"alec asks frowning at clarys words.

"no not like that....im just busy....gracie doesnt leave the apartment." clary sighs looking down and then back up again."she doesnt just regress for the fun of it. she lives like it...its a lifestyle...shes little most of the time"clary explains to the shadowhunters.

"so what?"jace asks looking at clary.

"i dont want it to mess anything up." clary says looking beween them.

"it wont."alec says before turning around and walking to the door.

gracie's pov:

the moment the door opens i look at it seeing alec walk out.

"what you doing on the floor?" he asks looking at me a small smirk on his face.

"waitng for you guys." i say as jace and clary appear aswell.

"well lets go." clary says grabbing my hand smiling at me and pulling me to my feet.

"can i go on alec's chair now." i ask looking up at clary and she shakes her head.

"later baby."she tells me as we walk into the institute me holding onto her hand. i keep my head down feeling kinda scared at all the people rushing around and all the starnge things.

we walk down another hall way jace leaves so alec guides us to where we need to be. he pushes open the door holding it so clary walks threw still holding my hand and then me then alec.

"izzy!" ales shouts and she comes walking out a door in the room.

"yes brother?" she asks looking at him smirking.

"they need new clothes."alec says pointing me to and clary.

"why clary i love that outfit." she says looking at clarys dress.

"its a bit reveling."she mutters letting go of my hand to cover her chest.

"okay fine."izzy says turning around and going into her wardrobe.

"and izz.." alec says turning to leave. he grabs the handle of the door and then looks back as izzy stops moving.i feel him glance at me and then look back at her."dont make her wear black." he says before leaving compeletely.