chapter 30

omg are you ready?! because this is about to get hella spicy!!!!

mostly smut, you can skip this is you dont want to read the smut.

just remeber that gracie and alec and magnus have sex!!

i think alec and me could both tell how nervous the other was.

because by the time we had gotten to magnus both of us were breathing heavily and were rushing over there like mad people.

we hadnt said a word since we left the institue. 

alec holds my hand tightly our palms both swetty as he bangs on magnus front door.

 magnus opens it seconds later and smiles at the slight of us before we both walk in. alec imeditely strips of his jacket looking around.

"Hey."magnus says making me smile and give his lips a peck.

"Jace here?"alec questions looking around,as i pull my jacket off too.

"No.... He left hours ago. Are you okay?"magnus questions but slightly gts cut off by alec pressing his lips to magnus.

with his hands placed on the sides of magnus neck he leans against him getting as close as possibkle.

 i stand there looking at them blush covering my cheeks before i step towards them making alec pull away from magnus and me lean forwards and press my lips agains magnus making him chuckle and kiss me back as alec presses himself against me kissing my neck.

chuckling magnus pulls away from the both of us with a smikr on his face.

"Hey, what's this all about? I mean, I'm not complaining, but-" magnus speaks smiling looking between me and alec confused as we both nervously look at him.

"... I... I just thought... ...you know, I thought we could take the next step."alec says glancing at me amking my blush covered face nod too looking at magnus slightly.

"The sex step."magnus questions looking bewteen us making alec and me nod.

magnus sighs and wraps his arm around me and alec looking between us as he speaks.

"gracelynn,Alexander. I may be experienced, but... ...it's rare that I've ever felt this way about someone and... I worry that once we... "magnus slowly speaks his voice light and nervously as he rubs both mine and alecs arms as he speaks.

he leans away from us making me frown at him as he steps back and looks at us.

"That if we rush into this... That I may lose you two" he says sadly looking between us with a seriously look.

"What? Why would you think that?" i question confused slightly stepping towards him making magnus smile and kiss my forehead before he speaks.

"Look... You two arent the only one that feels vulnerable." magnus tone drops slightly making me look at him worried.

"Magnus... You have nothing to worry about."i tell him leaning forwards, 

he smiles slightly as i press my lips against his stepping back slightly as alec comes behind me and kisses my neck again.

i pull away looking at magnus with innocent wide eyes making him smile slighly.

"we both want this." i whisper to him before he presses his lips against mine again and we back up into his room.

magnus legs hit the edge of his bed as we back up towards it.

he sits down on the edge of the bed with his hands on my hips, i look down at him as alecs hands grip the bottom of my shirt before slowly pulling it above my head.