chapter 9

holding onto magnus's hand as we step threw the portal landing on the other side almost tripping, my hold on magnus stabilizing me,

"portaling is not my thing"simon slurrs next to me holding his stomach almost falling over."is there like a youtube tutorial i can watch?" simon asks looking at me and magnus considdering were fine.

"practice makes percet" magnus says kissing my kncukles looking at me before glancing at simon.

"wit are we in india?" simon asks suddnely makingh me look away from magnus and at our surroundings.

far off in the distance is this strange building that im sure ive seen on a post card or in a text book somehwere. the sky is this deep starange colour. but everything is so beautful.

the portal made us land on a roof top somehere meaning we could see for miles.

i look towards magnus awaiting an answer also wanting to know where i am.

"welcome to agra" magnus speaks dropping my hand gesuturing around us. he grabs a hold of my hand walking us down a set of steps.

"wait camille likes in india?" simon asks hurring after us out of breath.

"camillie lives whereveer she wants" magnus speaks turning to me as he speaks pulling my jacket around me more making me smile up at him.

hes asurring me that even when speaking about camille that hes still thinking about me.

"she has homes all over the globe" magnus explains grabbing my hand as we look around."she liked to spend the winters in agra. shes loves the smell of lotus blossoms" magnus speaks walking rolling his eyes as he do.

we walk threw a doorway into a brightly decorated room. it was decorated in many things to do with the culture, brightly coloured fabrics hanging up on the walls. the carpits and rugs was pattened and textured.

"Hmm. I recognize that."magnus speaks making me look at him frowning. before realising he's straing at something on a table a couple feet infront of us.

"Ming dynasty." He says holding my hand still walking forwards mking me shuffle with him as she stands infront of it.he picks it up dropping my hand so he can look at it closely." Of course I recognize it. It's mine."magnus says his voice slightly angry making me frown.

"Well, unless she's in that vase, she's not here." i say looking around the room.

"come on. You said there are, like, 62 other rooms we have to search."simon sapeaks making me nod and go to follow him.

"You go on."magnus says making me tun around and look at him confused.

"I have a few things Camille never returned after one of our many breakups. I wanna find them."he speaks staring at the vase in his hands making me sigh.

"So you're not going to help me find her?"simon asks bewildered staring at magnus.

"I Portaled you to India. The rest of your sire squabble is all on you." magnus replies shurgging making me smle slightly at his bluntness."Now go. And find me when you're ready to leave. Preferably after you dealt with Camille." he speaks holding the vase looking around the room agin forr more of his things.

"Right, because why would you need a powerful warlock when you've got a scrappy nerd from Brooklyn and a pint sized shaodwhunter no offence gracie~"simon speaks making me look at him pouting.

"none taken.." a mutter looking away from the vampire and back at magnus.

"What are you so afraid of?"magnus asks him confused.

"Where do I start? Elevators. Snakes. Clowns. Raphael trying to burn my junk off.-"simon rants nervously looking at magnus as he looks around the room still

"You're a vampire, Simon. You're tougher than you think." i tell him making him look down at me.

"go man up...ill stay with magnus" i tell him patting his arm slightly making him closed mouth smile at me.

he glances at magnus before leaving the room searching for cmaille.

"so-" i go to speak walking towards magnus as he look s around the room quikly.

"you should go with him." magnus speaks without look up from the strange figure in his hand.

"what?" i ask confused frowning at him.

"go with him darling"magnus sys looking up at me making me frown.he must notice this confusion on my face making him smile and step towards me."its nothing personal sweet i just wish to grab my things alone...it could be quite upsetting for you." he tells me making me sigh.

i guess....it would annoy me and make me slightly upset seeing magnus finding all the stuff him and his ex had.

"okay." i mutter looking at him.

"good girl" he says leaning forwards kissing my head making me smile. he wraps his arms around me pulling me in for a hug making me lean agisnt him happily.

walking around the ahllways of camilles house everything is difgferent. its all hallways and starnge rooms. i cant find simon anywhere.

i sigh looking down the halway where ive just come from, this place is like a maze theres that many rooms and hallways its terrifying.

looking dwon the hall i huff wondering if i should just go back to the room magnus was in and tell him i cant find imon. sighing decide that would be for the best but as i turn around and go to head down the hallway a person stands infront of me making me scream and stp back.

"dot?" i ask looking at her with wide eyes. she stands infront of me with theese strange veins coming out of her face, her normal bright colourful clothing all deep colours, her hands and feet muddy and bruised."i thought you were dead?" i speak stepping back away from her.

she reaches forwards grabbing my hand making me whimper looking down as her head wraps around my wrist.

 a portal appears behind her making my eyes widen. 

she tugs on my hand pulling me inches towards the portal; making me whimper.

"dot whats going on?2 i ask strugging against her hand as she tugs me towards the portal. 

she must gte annoyed casue she grabs my arm and shoves me threw the portal a loud scream coming out of my throat as i land on the opther side of wherever i am. 

"gracie?"