chapter 37

i was stood infront of the mirror holding my shirt up.

 looking down at the black that slowly spreads from my side and across my stomach.

only being in the room for less that 2 minuets before two sets off foot steps come walking into the room.

i look at them in the mirror before huffing.

"sad isnt it..." i mutter dropping my shirt and looking away from the mirror.

"we finally got everything sorted out and this happens" i mutter turning to look at them but looking down at my shoes.

" this isnt your fault gracie" alec speaks making me laugh slightly.

" it is alec...." i whisper making magnus and him both frown." its my fault...i was the one who wanted my mom back so much...."i tells them shaking my head.

"i do believe that was clary" magnus speaks stepping towards me.

"yeah i guess...but i wanted mom back too....and this would have never happened if i had just gone threw with what she said..." i mutter instantly both of them coming to standnear me.

magnus puts his finger under my chin tilting my head up to look at him making the tears in my eyes fall.

alec comes to sit on the bed closest to us looking at us.

"this isnt your fault darling....iris took advantige of the fact that your young and that you would do anything to make your family happy.." magnus tells me his voice soft but serious.

"in dont wanna die magnus" i mutter before bursting into tears hugging him around the waist.

magnus puts his arms around me hugging me back as he worriedly looks at alec.

jace and clary left to go and see if luke new anything, if he knew how to look for her, or even if he had heard anything.

 but most importantly they went to show him what had happened...and what was going to happen if we dont find madzie.

magnus was trying his hardest to find anything that he could to try and slow down the spreading and me and alec headed back to the institue.

like always, they wanted me to remain at magnus, out of the way and safe,

but i refused...i wasnt just gonna sit there this time...im in danger and i could possible die...

fucking great.

the first thing we did was get a hold of the clave and find out exactly what happened to mazie.

turns out that, that small girl had been aducted by valentine and his "friends" in a park.

brady park...

and thats exactly where we needed to check.

but we couldnt leave without izzy.

no ones spoken to her since yesterday...

"do you know where izzy is?"alec questions impaciently as we walk threw aldertrees office door.

both of us fuming, the pain had started to come back now and i was becoming irritate.

"we was told you spoke with her this morning. She hasn't been in the Institute since."alec questions annoyed holding onto my hand as we stand infront of his desk.

 he looks up at me before looking back down at his news paper that he is reading,

sat with his feet kicked up onto his desk.