chapter 29

after everything that happened that day me and alec stayed at magnus's to help him clean up as clary speaks to luke and jace does whatever jace does 

i sit on the sofa near to alec as he cleans it and magnus makes himself and alec cocktails

"you know i have magic for that right?" magnus asks seeing alec scrubbing the sofa.

"I think you've exerted yourself enough for one day."alec says making me smile at how he cares for magnus.

"Drink break?"magnus asks turning around and holding it two glasses one that is a pink colour with sparkels in it and a clear one.

alec softly laughs under his breath and looks at me. seeing my excited face wanting that drink in magnus's hand he nods and gets up grabbing my hand and walking around the sofa to magnus.

he passes alec the clear one and then slowly passes me the pink one before grabbing his own clear drink.

they watch as i sip it and then smile.

"hmmm yummy." i say smiling at the drink making them chuckle.

"to us."magnus says lifting his glass up slightly making alec click them together.

they both sip there drinks so i sip mine again this time drinking the whole thing.

"Why did you ask for me...when Jace and Clary were both here?"alec asks looking at magnus. i look at him before i cough." and gracie" he says pulling me into his side making me giggle.

"Hmm, Jace didn't tell you?" magnus speaks confused. he shakes his head and takes my empty glass off me."It doesn't matter. It was a lie anyway" he says truing and placing it down before looking back at alec.

"Are warlocks always this cryptic?"alec asks chcukiling.

"I'm not being cryptic. I'm being coy."mgnus replies a small smirk on his face.

alec looks at him confused making me giggle.

"Let me spell it out for you.......I wanted to see you again." magnus says looking at the both of us."both of you." he says a small smirk on his face. 

i blush and hide my face in alec's side.

"why?"alec asks looking at him a smile on his face but also a confused look too.

magnus walks closer to us and stands just infront of alec.

"Why'd you come?"magnus asks and alec chuckles.

"think you have an admirer,"alec tells him a smile on his face.mganus looks down at me and see's me not looking at him instead at my shoes with a bright pink blushed face he chuckles.

"adorable."magnus mutters looking at me hiding just behind alec.

"but why did you come?" magnus asks looking up at alec now.

alec doesnt reply for a moment before he shakes his head.

"im not sure." he says looking into magnus's eyes.

"For almost a century... I've closed myself off to feeling anything for anyone. Man or woman." magnus says looking at alec and then me." You've unlocked something in me...you both have..." he says making me slowly look up at him.

i make eye contact with him as alec;'s phone starts to ring pulling alec away but i keep holding eye contact with magnus.

i feel myself being pulled from little space looking into his deep eyes. 

once i feel myself being my regular age  i blush and look away making him chuckle.

"Duty calls."alec says making me look over at him sadly.

"Ah... Oh, the furrowed brow. Maryse must be recruiting you for something... unseemly."magnus says as alec comes back over.

"Oh, listen, Magnus, we.... i wish we could... I just... I don't know what..."alec stutters making me look up at him frowning. 

ive never seen him this confused.

"I understand." magnus says looking at him with a smile."Stay for just one more drink? And then decide."magnus says turing around to prepare another set of drinks.

alec looks down at me  and my frowning face,

"what?" he asks quietly looking at me

"just trying to figure out why he makes you so nervous." i say smirking at him.

"he makes you nervous to."alec whispers back making me smikr.

"does he?"i ask before magnus comes back and hands us our drinks.

"so gracie." magnus says looking at me making me turn and hmm.

"so magnus" i say looking at him. he smirks and he a gestures to the sofas.

i walk with my drink and sit down the boys sit either side of me making me smile.

"how did you get into being a little?" magnus asks making alec choke on his drink lightly.

"alexander is perfcetly okay...ive been around very long...even had some of my own littles." magnus says making me look at him surprised.

"really?" i ask looking at him with a smile. magnus nods and sips his drink."its ummm....i dont know....before all of this it was fun....i would just hang out with my mom everyday." i explain."and colour pictures for clary when she comes home...."i tell then thinking about how life used to be so simple and easy.

"so...no caregiver in the picture?"alec asks looking at me. i look at him and shake my head.

"no...i didnt see many people....just luke and simon and clary and my mom and dot..." i say shrugging.

"how come?"magnus asks looking at me frowning.

"i dont know....mom said that even when i was a kid i didnt wanna grow up..."i explain before sipping my drink.

"ah...i remember your sister was always with her friends whilst you stuck to jocelyn like glue."magnus says taking my drink out my hands since it was empty.

"you knew me?" i ask looking at him confused.

"yes...i baby sat you more time than i could count..." he says making me blush." you would come over and lay on the floor and draw for hours." he tells me making me look at him surprised."you would bring that small rabbit with you....i think i must havw fixed and repared him 100 times." magnus says making me look at him with wide eyes.

i gasp and turn and look at alec gasping. he smiles and pulls bunny out his pocket passing him to me.

"could you fix him now?" i ask looking at magnus my eyes filled with hope.

"well lets see." he says reaching for the stuffed animal. i slowly pass him over and magnus sits him on the table.

alec lays his arm on the back of the sofa rubbing my shoulder as i watch magnus.

he consentrates before a blue light surounds bunny and then it slowly disapears leaving him sat there almost new.

i gasp and hug magnus tightly.

"thank you," i say hugging onto him making him chuckle.

he wras his arm around me and hugs me back making me smile until alec phones rings again.

i pull away from magnus and look at alec as he stares straight forwards. 

"alexander i do believe your phone is ringing."magus says looking at alec. alec nods and pulls it out of his pocket looking down seeing his mom is calling again.

he looks at me as i stare at him sadly before he turns his phone off and puts it in his pocket,

"they can wait." he says smiling making me smile too.

alec and me and magnus continue to talk as jace passes in the back ground until clary comes storming into the room.

"i know where our mother hid the mortal cup." she says making me look at her with wide eyes.