chapter 35

"I was this close to lining up a three-way and you guys let yourselves get spelled?"a cocky guy questions making me shake my head.

we have gone threw every single person....and checked to see if anyone else is a warlock.

nothing.

and ill tell you its heavy and awakrd in this room.

alec, me ,izzy,simon,jace and magnus'

turns out,

simon and clary came here together....as in together together....and clary thought simon had kissed somone else.

jace thought his mom tried to kill him.

and alec thought i was telling him i wanted him dead because he killed my mom.

and me well...turns out there was no blonde,...

im so over all this bullshit....

"Is he the last one?"jace questions as alec leads the guy out of the room.

" It appears I'm the only warlock here." shaking his head angrily.

"Magnus, what happens if we don't find your spell book?"clary questions bruhing her fingers threw my hair.

after all of this its seriously messed with my brain and im inbetween little and not.so me and her are sat on the bed.

" That's not an option you want to explore."magnus explains to her," That book can undo every spell I've ever cast. From the elementary to the complex. In new and old languages..." magnus speaks, explaining to us before he suddenly reaslies whats happened."Champenois. It's an old French dialect.The red-haired cat."he suddenly speaks before he flicks his wrist again putting his wards up.

alec comes walking into the room just as magnus tells us this.

"Magnus, what cat? "alec questions as magnus huffs and walks off, making everyone get up and chase after him,clary grab my hand pulling me along.

we walk into anoter room, everyone completely silent, everyone frowns looking around the room until everyone looks at the bed.

everyone but me surrounds it before alec rips off the blanket reveling a cat, that hisses before it jumps off the bed going tor u.

but magnus blasts it with magic making it transform back into human form.

"Duratus!" the person suddnely shouts making everything stop.

no ones pov:

"I hate party crashers." magnus speaks, he used his powers so he did not get frozen like the others.

he grunts before flicking his wrist shootng a ball of engery off at the women making her fly backwards into a shelve out of the room.

they continue to fight, each one of them throwing balls of engery and magic at each others, breaking funitucure as they fight threw the house until they get into the living room.

where magnus gets the upper hand and traps the women in a sort of tornado type of trap. lifting her off the floor as she struggles.

" You haven't changed one bit since the last time I saw you crawling from the ruins of la Bastille. Old French spells. Your favorite. "magnus speaks holding his hands out with an anrgy look on his face.

 the women whimpers in fear in the trap.

"Where are my counterspells? "magnus questions  lookinga t her forcing the trap to twist and hurt her.

"Valentine! He has mazie, too. If I don't go back, I don't know what he'll do to her."the women grunts looking at magnus with a wide look.

"What does Valentine want with my counterspells? "magnus growls lookinga t her, when she doesnt answer he twist the trap even more making her scream.