chapter 27

i was in the bathroom cleaning myself up slightly in magnus aprtment, id been staying here for the past couple days to keep him company since im always qith alec.

"you alright gracie?" i hear jace shout threw magnus's apartment, i nod back before realising he cant see me.

"yeah just a second" i shout back smiling.

its been nice to hang out with him....wehn hes not with girls.

alec and magnus had left to go and get take out.

jace has been staying here for like a couples day now i guess, me and alec have been coming over and hanging out with him to keep him company.

although alec leaves each night and i stay here.

i dont get why he cant just stay...

sighing looking at myself in the mirror i quickly splash some water onto my face before drying it off with the hand towel.

i glance at myself in the mirro one more time before walking out of the bathroom heading into the living room.

"i cant believe he just threw you out like that" i say walking into the room.

jace looks over his shoulder at me as i walk towards magnus alcohol pouring two drinks.

"it was kind of my own fault gracie" jace mutters shrugging his shoulders

"well not really...you was just being honest...i didnt think telling the truth could get you into this much trouble" i mutter sighing walking over holding the glass out to him,

he shrugs and takes it from me before i sit down throwing my legs over his lap getting comfy.

"so how are things with you and magnus and alec?" jace questions making me blush slightly but shrug.

"they seem to be going good...just with everything going on at the moment ive jut not had the proper time to relax if you get me." i explain to him avoiding making eye contact as i sip my drink.

"its understable gracie" jace speaks putting his spare hand on my leg making me smile.

"what do you think is going on with clary?" i question slightly confused still about what happened at that lady warlocks place.

"honestly i hage no idea, ive never seem anything like it." jace explains to me shaking his head with a frown.

"did you know i cant have runes?" i say quietly making him look at me confused."yeah..i drew one and it was good and it worked and then it dissappeared." i tell him rolling my sleave up showing him the empty wrist."and alec drew one too and thats gone now aswell." i tell him showing him my wrist again making him frown.

"it just never stops does it" he mutters sighing laying back in the seat making me nod.

"i just wish we could have a break...and then come back to all of this..." i mutter sipping on my drink again,

"yeah i think everyone wishes that gracie." jace chuckles making me smile.

"how long do you think they'll be im starving-" i say and just as i finish speaking a portal appears just next to us and my two beautiful boyfriends walk in."well hello georgous"i say smirking passing jace my drink.

"well hey" magnus speaks with a smirk on his face, alec also smirking, 

but i ignore them and snatch the bag of take out out alecs hand smirking.

"i love you" i say before kissing the bag walking into the kitchen room making the boys all look at each other confused.

things got a little awkard and unfortable after we had eaten,magnus wanted had to get out his apartment.

ig having a shadow hunter live in your aparment is great.

so me and alec agreed we would go out with him. and leave jace here to relax.

what i didnt expect was for them both to take me shopping.

in prague, and tokyo

like of all places you could go for the night?!

"I mean, how would they feel?" i question walking threw the portal landing in magnus living room holding onto twos bag in my hands.

the boys both having at least 4 each.

thats not my fault most of this is what they found for me not me.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't ask in front of the sushi chef."magnus speaks laughing sitting the bags down on the sofa.

alec chuckiling too as he looks at my confused expression.

"Well, seriously, why do they call it fatty tuna? I mean, that's a little degrading." i speak making them both laugh at me.

"Hmm, well... I don't think obese tuna sounds any better."magnus says kissing my head as i sit my bags down.

"You know, as much as I love Tokyo and Prague, a bacon burger from the East Village isn't that bad."alec speaks looking at magnus making magnus smirk.

"The world is your oyster, Alexander."magnus speaks before turning his back to alec.

i glance at magnus as he holds a small bag in his hand and smile slightly.

he nervously glances at me but i smile back at him making him cough.

"I got you something."alec says nervously looking at magnus making him turn around confused.

"Me?"magnus questions frowning as he turns around.

"Yes, you. Open it."alec says passing magnus the small bag with a slight smikr on his face.

as magnus frowns and look down at the bag alec comes and stans next to me wrapping his arm around my waist.

as magnus stares down at the small token in his hands i smile.

"It's supposed to bring you luck and protection."alec explains smiling slighly as magnus intentelly looks down at it.

"Thank you, Alexander. You continue to surprise me."magnus says placing the token back into the bag before walking over to us pulling both me and alec to him.

"In good ways, I hope." alec mutters just they both leave in making me blush and look away slightly.

but before their lips can touch the giggles of jace and kaelie can be heared.

they both sigh slightly before pulling away.

"I haven't had a roommate this brazen since... Well, since Casanova and I spent the night in the Doge's Palace."magnus grunts rolling his eyes pulling away.

it was me who persauded him to let jace stay so i feel bad that he has to put up with it.

"Casanova?"alec questions annoyed.

".this is my fault.I'll talk to Jace. He can't stay here forever." i say shaking my head going to walk off only to have a arm wrap around my waist and pull me against them

" No, no. Nothing a little magic can't fix."magnus says before clicking his fingers making the stero start to play.

upbeat music plays threw the stero making me grin looking at magnus and alec.