chapter 60

" alec..." i mutter, sitting on the bed in his room across from him, his injurys werent bad. luckily for the healing rune.

he had a broken rib from the way he fell on the floor, fractired elbow and a nasty cut on his knee and arm.

 i didnt know i even had the strength to do that.

but was heailing quickly,

"im so sorry" i say shaking my head, my head was buring in pain from the amount ive cried in the past hour.

"come here" he speaks leaning back in the bed he was sat on, he was shirtless, after just patching up a few scraps he had from the way he fell on the floor.

i shuffle over on the bed to sit closer to him,and he uses his good arm to liggtly grab the bottom of my chin and make me look at him.

"listen to me...were going to sort all of this out okay?" he speaks softly making my nod my head," magnus doesnt love you any less, he's having a hard time, just like you are right now." he explains to me making me lightly whimper rememebering the way magnsu didnt want us in his apartment." do you want to be little?" alec questions brushing his thumb on my cheek.

i shurg my shoulders.

"be hold with me gracie" alec speaks gentally, brushing my hair away from my face." no more lies and secretes" he speaks smiling sadly.

" i do...but im gonna hurt you again.."i say biting my lip slightly making alec pull it from in between my teeth making me look into his eyes.

"you can hurt me a millons times gracie fairchild, i will never stop loving you" alec speaks smiling at me, i smile back at him  before we slowly lean in.

 but just as our lips are about to press his phone beeps,

i sit back slightly watching as he pulls it out of his pokcet and his eyes widen.

" your sisters been hurt" alec speaks looking at me with wide eyes making my own widen too.

alec, was getting changed, whilst i raced over to clarys room where she was. we decided to keep it a secret right now about me hurting him....

i was still feeling so guilty, but alecs words made me feel a bit better.

"what the hell happened?"i question stroming into the room, looking straight at my sister who is laying in the bed with cuts all over her face.

"gracie" simon speaks instantly pulling me in for a hug making me frown.

"where were you?" the inquistor speaks looking at me as she stands at the end of clarys bed, jace standing next to her and two guard on each side of the them.

"at magnus...why?" i question pulling away from simon looking at the inquistor confused,

" your other boyfriend?"she questions me raising her eyebrows at me making me even more confused.

"what the hell-" i scoff looking at her, but jace cuts me off as i go to have a go at her

"is this nessacary."jace questions looking at her seriously.

"i'd like for you to remain in the institue for now, secrity risk." she speaks making me look at jace frowning confused.

" what?"i scoff looking at her again with a glare on my face.

" juat follow orders, i hear you enjoy it" she speaks again making my eyes widen as i look at jace.

"what the hell happened to my sister" i speak angrily looking at her.

" she was on the phone to me, after leaving and then she got attacked" simon speaks making me frown turning to look at him.

"by who?"  i questions crossing my arms confused

"i dont know" simon speaks shaking his head with a worried look on his face making me sigh looking at clary laying unconious in her bed.

"No description? Nothing?"

" It was hard to see and I had to choose. Either go after them or help Clary. Would you have done it differently?"simon questions looking at the inquistor with his eyebrows rasied making me smikr also doing the same.

" You better get going." she speaks turning herbed from imon gling to leave.

" No. I'm not going anywhere until she wakes up."simon speaks strongly standing next to clarys bed.

" Under the circumstances, there's a lockout order on all Downworlders." the inquistor speaks seriously urning to look back at simon.

"What else is new. " i say rolling my eyes sitting down on the edge of clarys bed.

"Jace, I saved her. I brought her here, and when she wakes up I'm gonna be there for her."simon speaks seriously looking between the inquisitor and jace.

" I wish that were possible, but the Institute is on high alert. There are new rules here..." jace speaks looking at simon with a sorry look.

" I don't care about your rules. I care about Clary. I'm not leaving."simon scoffs looking at him with a confused expression.

" It's not a request, Mr. Lewis." the inquistor speaks seriously.

" Look, I'm... I'm not a criminal, I'm her boyfriend..." simon speaks looking at the older women seriouslt.

" Simon. Please don't make this worse. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything about her."jace speaks quietly stepping towards him trying to get simon to leave.

" You will leave this Institute or I'll have you escorted to a cell. I will not ask again."the inquirstor speaks harshly looking at simon making him glance at clary

" You don't have to. I'm not leaving." simon speaks seriously making the two guards walk towards him grabbing him on either side."gracie! Tell Clary I'm here! Tell Clary I'm here!"he shouts as he's being dragged out of the room by the guards.

"Simon has been helpful in the past. He's our friend" i speak standing up angrily galring at the owmen flashing my eys at her.

" unless, you calm yourself, you'll be joining him in the cells"

"seriously jace? you grandmother sucks" i scoff looking at him and the way he isnt sticking up for us before glancing at clary and storming out of the room.

sorry its short aha.