chapter 6

they only stopped us from trying to leave. they didnt hold us long.

 the moment they stopped restraining us i ran to alec and he picked me up putting his hand on the back of my head carrying me away.

it was almost like he was protecting me. sheilding me from victor and anyone else around us as he carried me to the training room.

he sat me down on the floor by the bench making me cross my legs looking at hinfused as he pulls off his jcket and shirt pulling out his phone.

he drops his clothes next to me on the floor before going onto his phone pulling up netflix turning on a movie for me before handing it to me.

i started watching the movie be compltetely ignore it watching as alec goes crazy on a punching bag.

i whine slightly sitting qalec's phone down shuffiling towards him as he punches the punching bag but he stops when he notictices me getting close to heim.

"go back gracie" he tells me sternly making me shake my head pouting."gracie im not going to tell you twice please" he says sighing looking away from me making me huff anf crawl back over to his phone grabbing it continuting to watch the movie.

it got near to the end of the movie and alec was still going, and then suddnely clary walks threw the door  making me reach for her instantly.

"clary" i whine mqaking her look towards me, she glancesat alec and his distressed body langue coming and sitting on the bench behind me holding my hand.

"you okay alec?" she asks looking over at him concered seeing him contrinue to punch the punching bag going extremely hard.

"unless you can explain where you've been and your explaination can bring jace back you can save it"he mutters before going and punching the bag agin making clary sigh.

 she looks down worriedly at me making me lay down, putting my head on alec's jacket sighing in boredness.

"alec jace is my brother too.....gracies bother" clary speaks standing up walking towards him.

alec stops punching the bag taking deep breaths,. he glances at me behind clary laying down looking at the celling bored.

"you barely know him" he huffs looking back at clary.I grew up with him. I fought by his side. He's my brother. He's my best friend."alec tells her his voice now harsh making me sit up and look at him.

"Alec..."clary says going to tpuch his arm but he shrugs her off stepping back annoyed." Alec, I want Jace back as much as you do. I... I am not my mother."calry speaks her voice getting louder nopw since all alec is doing is getting angry with her.

i watch this unfold frowning putting my thumb in my mouth sucking on it anxiously watching the guy i like and my sister argue.

"How well do I even know you?" alec scoffs ,looking at her making me whimper slightly but none of them hear.

"be careful about what you say alec2 calry growls to him making him look at me before looking back at her.

"you show up out of nowhere, you convince my brother, you convince me... to search for your mother. And the next thing I know, Jace is gone. And your mother is the one trying to kill him."alec cpeaks angrily almost shouting at clary making tears come to my eyes.

 he cant possibley think that? he cant possibley think tthat we would have something to do with all of this?

"I had nothing to do with that, Alec. I would never hurt Jace."clary tells him her vopice cracking slightly.