chapter 55

alec wanted to speak to his parents alone so me and magnus went and waited for him by the corner.

well waited....

"magnus" i gasp as he pushes me against the wall kissing down my collarbone leaving deep mark that quickly disapear dude to my healing rune.

he sucks on the skin causing me to arch my back against him. i reach for him only to have him pin my arms together above my head.

 he continues the assault on my neck and collar bones until a cough breaks us apart.

"seriously guys?" alec asks standing there smirking at our aroshed state.

"how was it?" i ask panting pulling my dress down ctahcing my breath back.

"on a scale from one to ten how bad?" magnus speaks breathily heavily too as he does up the bottons on his shirt again.

"off the charts...ive never seen them so angry."alec mutters watching me and magnus compose oursleves.

"Just give them some time."magnus tells him smiling sadly at him.

"You're immortal. Time is on your side. After what I did... I don't think they'll ever forgive me."alec speaks crossing his arms leaning in on himself.

i do hope he's not regretting it.

"Don't underestimate a parent's love."magnus tells him making me sigh.

"You don't regret it, do you?" i say slowly looking at alec with worried eyes.

"Everything happened so fast" he speaks slwoly making me see the upset within his eyes and his tone of voice." I didn't have time to think. I just wanna make sure Lydia's okay." he speaks slowly making me nod."Now I owe her so much." he says shaking his head uncrossing his arms.

"We owe her" i tell him smiling sadly making him nod.

"What she did was nothing short of heroic."magnus tells him."Hey, look, maybe we can slow things down?" magnus tell him making alec sigh and nod.

"Why don't we start with that date you owe us?" i say smiling at the boys making them both chcukle,

"Yeah, let's do that." alec speaks stepping towards us." but...next time" he says putting a hand on magnus chest pushing him lightly against the wall doing the same with me, he looks between our eyes smirking."you two want to have amakeout session dont start without me" he speaks making me smirk at him and magnus grin.

alec pulls away smirking at us holding a hand out for me making me hold both up causing him to chuckle. he picks me up and swings me onto his hip.

"when are we going to have this talk then?" alec asks me as we walk towards his office.

"i dont know" i shurg laying my head on his shoulder

"I know this great Ethiopian place on 44th-"magnus speaks as we walk into alecs office.

i gasp quickly seeing lydia laying on the floor, alec quicly hands me off to magnus making magnus hold me in his arms.

"Lydia!" he says rushing over kneeling down next to her." Go get help.!" he says quickly turning to look at us.

magnus puts me down quikly rushing out of the room.

" You're gonna be okay."i hear alec mutter to lydia.

"hodge" she groans before she passes out.

everyone was in shock.

lydia was placed in the infirmary magnus with her healing her. and i was staying with alec.