chapter 10

hearing somone say my name as i sit on the floor, i frown looking up insatanlty seeing clary stood there

"clary?" i ask confused, she steps towards me reachiung a hand out helping me up.

"what are you doing here?2 she asks making me frown.

"where exactly is here?" i ask looking around the room instantly stepping closer to my twin as i notice the downworlder in the cages around us.

"valentines ship" she speaks making me look at her with wdie eyes.

"did dot bring you here?" i ask her confused making her look behind me with wide eyes.

i trun around slowly seeing dot stood bheind me i step back standing next to clary worriedly looking towards dot.

"He's misunderstood."dot speaks looking at me and clary with a serious look on her face. my jaw drops looking at her as if shes crazy.

 she might be afterbeing held by valentine. no one knows whats hes done to her.

"He is a murderer" i say looking at her with wide eyes making clary grab my hand.

"This is war. I want you to see something."dot speaks looking now at clary and not me.

"What?" clary asks confused dropping my hand.

"There are things that you can do as a Shadowhunter, but there's so much more you're capable of."dot tells her making me gulp watching as dot steps towards her. clary stares at her as she leifts her hand up towards clarys head." Let me show you." dot mutters before placing her hands on the temples of clarys head.

 i watch as both their eyes glow yellow and dots hand glow yellow too.

 my eyes widne watching, a whimper leaves my mouth looking at them. i cant hear clary struggilingor in pain so i dont interven until dot removes her hands from my sisters head and clary looks at me with wide eyes.

"what the hell!" i mutter looking at her confused.

we walk up the stpes towards the top deck of the ship, she is refusing to tell me what she saw. ive questioned her for 20 minutes now and she just wonrt tell me.

she just keeps sayig that its bad.

 and that we need to find jace.

and we do. the moment we get to the top of the ship we see him standing looking out at the ocean stood at the end of the ship.

"jace!2 i call walking quickly towards him making him instantl turn around. his eyes widen and his fists tighten and teh moment im within an arms reach he grabs me turning me aground aginst his chest holding my hands together making me whimper confused.

"jace what the hell." i grunt stuggiling trying to get out of his hold as clary runs up with a wide confused expression.

"jace its us..its clary and gracie"clary says holding her hands up as she looks at him with wdie eyes.

"I've had enough of your mind games."jace groans struggiling with me in his hold as i try and gte out.

"jace It's me i swear." i grunt hitting my head back aginst his chest trying to get him to losen his hold.

" Right." he grunts back sarcastically making me huff.

"remember when yu first took me and clary to the instute. and we were getting changed and i could tie my shoe laces so you did it for me." i speak out of breath my eys wide looking at clary."or or when alec told you i needded something different to where because he didnt like wht i was wearing...or even when clary told you and alec about me being little for the first time" i rant squeezing my eyes shut feeling him still hodling nto me until he isnt making me sigh and step back away from him.