chapter 7

"what happened to our clothes?" i ask jace he looks at me frowning at the sudden confidence i have.

"demon venom." he says looking at clary."remeber?" he asks her.

"and me?" i ask him gesuring to the over sized black shirt.

"they were soaked." he says making me sigh."isabelle left you those." he says gesuring to the chair.

we look over and a leather red skirt and top is set out and a black leather dress is there too.

"your kidding."clary says walking over and lifting them up.

"cool." i say reaching for the red set.

"shes very comftable with her body." jace shrugs.

clary sighs and grabs my arm pulling me to the other side of the room behind a shelf thingy.

"you okay?" she asks me as i pull off my top.

"yeah why?" i ask pull on the red one.

"you kinda snapped out of your headspace pretty fast." she says slowly pulling off her top.

"so...im good." i say sliding the skirt up and then fluffing out my now dry blonde hair and looking down at my outift.

clarys is a one piece ime is a two piece meaning you can see my stomach.

"no way. switch with me." she says looking at me looking down at my outfit.

"nope....i like it." i say smiling before walking away.

jace looks over as i walk over and he looks me up and down.

"jeez.." he says looking at me. i shake my head and sit down pulling on my white trainers as clary comes and puts on hers before going to the mirror to sort her hair out.

"how did that get there?" she asks making me look up at her from struggiling to do my laces.

she stands wither her hair to the side a large symbol on the side of her neck making me frown.

"yikes." i mutter looking at her."do i have one?" i ask looking at her pulling my ahir away and she shakes her head and look at jace.

jace sits on the bed a book in his hand.

"i dont know whats going on her but you dont tattoo my neck...thats creeepy."clary tells him walking towards him.

"duly noted." he says looking up at her.

"you can do mine....i feel left out." i say pouting.

"no."clarys tell making me stick my tounge out at her and then go back to trying to do my laces.

"i guess next ill just let you die." jace says making me sigh knowing im not gonna do them.

"and its not a tattoo its a rune." he says tanding up and walking towards me.

"they have emormous power." he explains coruching down infront of me making me forn until he grabs my lace and starts to tie them.

"good for shadowhunters.lethal for humans." he says finishinhg off them and then standing up and walking over to clary.

"but you aready know all about runes dont you." he says gesuring to the bed.

we look and clarys note book with drawns and there a simillar thing drawn.

"maybe you dont...." he says looking at our confused faces.