chapter 28

sat on alecs lap with his chest pushed against my back, his lips pressed firmly to my neck surely leaving little brusies.

magnus's lips pressed harshly against mine as his hand trail up and down my thigh.

alecs hand lays on magnus shoulder slightly running his fingers up and down magnus exposed skin as magnus's hand sits on his knee.

the sound of the music playing silences my small whimpers as they continue to make out with me.

the thing to stop it being the sound of alecs phone ringing in his pocket making him groan and pull away.

ignoring alec i continue to make out with magnus but huff when he starts to speak.

"i have to go." alec mutters making me pull away from amgnus annoyed shaking my head.

"no you dont" i say pouting pulling alec in by the collar of his shirt kissing him roughfully making him sigh into my mouth kissing me back for a moment before pulling away slightly.

"Go do your job, Shadowhunter.we're not going anywhere."magnus says smirking at alec making me huff and look away from him annoyed.

"im coming i need to find clary, sorry magnus" i say before turning and pressing my lips aginst magnus forcefully making him smikr, he puts his hand on the back of my neck forcing mecloser to him making me moan into the kiss.

"your gonna make the rest of the night very uncomftable come on."alec says before i feel him grab me riund the waist pulling me off magnus.

"till later babygirl, goodbye alexander"magnus speaks laying there smikring making alec smikr and lean down pecking his lips before grabbing my hand.

 i look over my shoulder at magnus as he sits there smirking checking both me and alec out as we walk towards jaces room.

we dont bother knocking on the door instead alec grips onto my hand tighter before pushing it open.

there laying in bed both completely naked is jace and his new thing called kaelie.

coughing awkardly alec stands there in the doorway me slightly behind him.

sighing when they dont aknolaged us alec huffs and pulls me into the room more making me blush and look away from the pair naked making out on the bed.

"We have orders. Let's go."alec huffs standing at the end of the bed looking away frokm them too.

we listen to the sound of jace huff before sitting up pulling away from the girl.

"I'm a little tied up." he speaks making the girl giggle.

"Not yet, you're not." she says before pulling him down for another kiss making me nervously shuffle my feet.

glancing at alec he huffs again making jace and the girl pull apart.

"You're both welcome to join us."the girl speaks sitting up exposing her breast to me and alec making me look away from her.

"we're good."alec says bluntly making the girl shurg.

"Your loss. " the girl speaks smiling before looking back at jace."I'll give you three a minute."she says griining slightly before rolling out of the bed wrapping a sheet around her leaving the room.

jace huffs and lays down leaning against the headboard of the bed looking at us finally coveredup slightly allowing me to look.

i mean hes my brother.

ew...

as the girl finally leaves alec drops my hand and grabs jaces clothes before throwing them at him making jace huff.

"This is your solution?" alecs harsh voice comes out making mw hince slightly."Hiding out at Magnus'?" he questions glaring at jace.

"I wouldn't exactly call this hiding."jace huffs rolling his eyespulling them on as he speaks.

"We have obligations"alec tells him with wide eyes.

"Obligations." jace scoffs rolling his eyes looking towards alec."Aldertree wanted me gone and I'm gone." jace speaks his voice angry and fed up.

"So you got demoted. So what? You'll work your way back up."i tell him shrugging making him look at me and shake his head.

"You don't understand gracie" he speaks making me scoff.

"Then tell me." i say to him making him look away from me."Whatever it is, it can't be that bad." i say shaking my head looking at him with wide eyes.

"So you're just gonna turn your back on us? On Isabelle? on gracie? on Clary?"alec questions looking at jace too with a harsh look on his face,

"I told you I'm not discussing Clary." jacfe speaks his voice coming out alot harsher making me stare at him with wide eyes.

"She's your family. Your sister."alec tells him seriously making jace huff as he pulls his shirt on.

"our sister" i tell him my voice dropping slightly.

"I don't need a reminder." he huffs shaking his head.

"You know, you should go." jace says stepping towards alec making me nervously shuffle from one foot to the other.

"We don't want you getting benched, too." he speaks his voice dripping with venom.

"This isn't you." alec mutters looking at him before looking at me.

 he turns and walks out making me sigh.

"come speak to me when your done being an asshole" i say glaring at jace before storming out of the room after alec.

we arrive back at the institue and meet up with clary me giving her a hug before we go into serious mode.

on the way over i had a talk with alec and i still wanna train, i still wanna become just like him.

although there is alot going on, i dont want to be held back.

ive gotta learn to protect myself.

"any idea what this is about?" clary questions as we walk threw the institue.

"Heard a big storm's moving in. Always increases demon activity."alec explains to clary as we walk threw a trainning room,

"And Jace is...-"clary speaks sighing making me cut her off.

"Not here." i snap rolling my eyes making alec glance at me squeezing my hand making me sigh and clam down slightly.

after everything that alec has doen for him..nearly losing alec. he has no reason to treat him the way he is.

and its pissing me off.

meaning alec has had to warn me twice.,remding me of the rules we made a while ago.

"He's totally shut me out. He's not answering my texts. I don't understand what's going on."clary speaks upset as she stops walking slightly making em and alec look at her.

"us either." alec sighs making clary look away upset.

"Come on."i mutter pulling alecs hand towards izzy who is across the room