Chapter 49: Midnight choices

. . .Nsfw part. . .Also Aspen Pov. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emory had insisted I sleep in his room with him again tonight, Resulting in me sleeping as far away from him as I could in the bed.

Despite the respectful distance between us, My dreams weren't so polite.

Walking through the seemingly endless field of wild grass, I trailed my fingers through the fluffy upper parts of the golden-green colored plants.

Logically, I knew this field couldn't be endless, But dream logic convinced me otherwise.

Eventually, I tripped over something, Be it a root, A rock or my very own feet, I had no clue.

I ended up hitting the ground hard enough to forced the air out of my lungs with a gasp.

Curling up on my side slightly, I just laid there, Not feeling like getting up.

As I remained curled up, The sound of footsteps approaching caught my attention.

Slowly, I opened by eyes, Looking up towards Emory.

''Why are you on the ground?'' He questioned, His gravely accented voice making my sleepy brain relax.

I didn't respond to that other than to reach up towards him, My eyes heavy feeling.

A small warm smile appeared on his face, His lips barely quirking up slightly.

Sighing, I slowly sat up as he crouched down in front of me.

I leaned into his touch as he held my face in his hands.

The feeling of safety I felt near him filled my heart as he moved to sit down next to me.

''What are you doing all the way out here?'' Emory asked as I leaned into him slightly.

''I. . .Don't know'' I whispered back as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

I shivered slightly as he rested his head on top of mine.

I still wasn't used to having anyone touch me without them intending to hurt me.

Emory's hand trailed up my chest, His fingers lightly brushing over my shirt and in turn, My skin.

Another shiver made it's way through my body.

I wasn't sure if it was a bad shiver, Or a good one yet.

Still, I remained in his arms as he rested his head on my shoulder, His breath tickling at my neck.

A tightness was starting to form in my pants as a light pressure started to form in my groin.

I looked down in surprise before the world around me faded.

--- Awake ---

My eyes snapped open, Embarrassment filling me as I reached my hands up to cover my face.

Did I seriously just get horny from a dream. . .About being hugged. . .

Curling in on myself, I tried to ignore the pressure in my groin.

Shame was blooming in my chest as tears form in my eyes.

I'm such a disgrace. . .

My member was starting to take the hint thanks to the amount of distress I was in, The pressure in my lower area starting to lessen a bit.

Removing my hands from my face, I stared out into the dark room for a long moment before remembering with sinking dread that I wasn't alone in this room.

With my heart beating in my throat, I slowly turned over just enough to see the man behind me.

He was watching me with tired, Half lidded eyes.

My heart sunk as my brain blanked on what to do, What to say.

I watched on as he closed his eyes, Letting out a sigh before slowly sitting up.

I shrunk back slightly, Cowering close to the bed.

He stared at me silently, His attention making my heart sink further.

''Did you have a bad dream again?'' He asked slowly, His voice rough with sleep.

Swallowing nervously, I crossed my legs, My member still a bit hard.

He arched an eyebrow, Noticing my movement.

Before I could protest, He grabbed the edge of the blanket, Tugging it off of me.

I covered my groin as he stared at me for a long moment.

''. . .You had a good dream?'' Emory questioned, Changing his guess.

I stared down at the bed, Too embarrassed to even look at him.

I heard a sigh from the other man before his hand moved to lightly cover mine over my groin.

Looking up towards him, I was very confused and a bit afraid as he tugged me closer with his other hand.

Soon enough, I was sitting between his legs, My back to his chest.

I refused to look at him, His breathing even and steady, Unlike mine.

My attention was drawn back to his hand resting on top of mine by him lightly rubbing idle circles on my skin with his fingers.

It was a silent request for consent.

Slowly, Hesitantly, I moved my hand out from under his, Unsure what I was supposed to do.

What does he want? Cuddles?. . .What did I just consent to?

Before I could freak out much more, Emory's gloved hand carefully slipped under my jeans and underwear.

I just froze, My brain stopping as his hand proceeded to rest over my dick.

His other hand moved to rest on my chest, Keeping me close.

My breath hitched slightly as he slowly started to move his hand over my member.

Even with his glove on, I could still feel the warmth coming from him.

I closed my eyes tightly, My hands moving to rest on his arms as he slowly started to move his hand up and down on my member.

Emory rested his head on my shoulder as I curled inwards slightly, Pressure starting to build up in my groin again.

It felt so weird to be jerked off by someone.

After a moment, He moved his hand from my chest, Down to my jeans.

My mind wasn't thinking clearly as he slowly and carefully tugged my clothes down enough to free my member from it's confines.

I inhaled sharply as he continued his steady pace despite the growing pressure.

''E-Emory'' I squeaked out quietly, My body starting to tremble ever so slightly.

He hesitated slightly at that, Before going back to jerking me off.

Closing my eyes tightly, My whole body tensed up before a shudder worked it's way through me, The pressure slowly going away as Emory's hand stilled.

Leaning back into Emory, I let out a shaky sigh as my brain remained peacefully empty.

No thoughts. Just comfort.

----------------------------------------------------------------

:T

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen